Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
How do i add fire moss and other items to my inventory through console or saveedit, i cant progress forward
I found the value on but it requires being a patron to edit it. If you are a patron or have access to the editor some other way, the value is marked as "Inventory > items > 1 > 2", or at least it is for me. It may be based on the order the items are in your inventory, in which case they are numbered left to right, top to bottom and the item must already be in your inventory.

Alternatively, you can download Last Moment's Ren'Py Save Editor on F95Zone and use it to try and edit to value of Fire Moss in your Inventory. You'll have to uncheck "Hide Ren'Py Dialogs" and it will be under "Inventory > X" where X numbers 1 through 20. I have no idea which number it is, but you can go through and test them one by one.

That said, I can't think of any point in this game where you are required to have Fire Moss. There are several points where it can be used to make something to yield better/different results, but not required.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's one of those fights that's trivial if you've been keeping Sabia all trained and leveled up properly, but if you haven't it's basically impossible. Reload an earlier save and go to the gym. Barring that, open the console with Shift+O and use Sabia.hp += 9999.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
So basically, they're responding to the two most pressing issues: The lack of Sabia dickings and the stagnation of the Camp story. For the Camp story, who knows how that will go. Using everything Sabia has learned up until now certainly sounds intriguing at least, and I'd like to see how they pull everything together and where exactly Sabia plans to go once she has the freedom to do so.

As for the lack of interaction between Sabia and various penises, the disguise idea is a good one that allows people who want to see more of those interactions a way to do so that doesn't have to be justified by the story. Sabia can just dress up and go have fun in the tents without any consequence, bish bash bosh and no bother. I do wonder if they'll bother doing new scenes for them or if they'll just reskin the old ones, but it's progress either way. It's also a nice outfit, on top of that.

I have to say the whole "We're adding a bunch of minigames" business doesn't strike me as a positive development per se, given that the minigames already present are at best mildly annoying, but I'll reserve judgement on those until I have to deal with them.

Reactions: I Love These Games

AngryTrout

Nov 22, 2018
So, whenever I load up the game and try to continue my progress, I am at the Makor battle rn, I get this error message.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\UserAccount\\Dropbox\\Kingdom of Deception/game/script.rpy', 1514339989, 3659).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 10613, in script
  File "C:\Users\Maik\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.979\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\Maik\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.979\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 629, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\UserAccount\\Dropbox\\Kingdom of Deception/game/script.rpy', 1514339989, 3659).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Kingdom of Deception 0.6.0
Sun Nov 25 17:27:57 2018

And I have no idea what to do.

Feb 27, 2018
I would love if any of you could get me a save file at the end of this version. I don't care which path you took but please let me have it. I need one when new update drops!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes