pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
I wish we could convince Hreinn to have a new vote for the speed of releases. We know they are perfectly capable of quality monthly releases.

Reactions: vrew754

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah monthly releases are great. Now we wair for 3 months. It is just so stupid.. I cant wait for Tent update though..
Well, the patrons voted for a longer release schedule in exchange for lengthier updates, though I do wonder what the results would be if Hreinn redid the poll now.

Regarding the short story, it's interesting enough. More lore is always nice, and it's a good little window into what I suppose you'd call happier times between Sabia and her family. That said, Tyra has obvious blindspots that make it hard for me to believe in her as a master manipulator sort of character. She's clearly got the politics game down pat, but she's willfully ignoring the fact that politics aren't worth much without any way to enforce their actual policies. Her trying to rope Sabia into the games of nobility against her will makes no sense and is a stupid over-concentration of resources. Tyra already has herself and Lynn for that arena and they've clearly got it well in hand. What doesn't Tyra have? The military (And the Order of Relona, but that's an issue family ties can't solve). Where does her other daughter want to be? The military. I might've assumed Tyra had the military in hand through whoever her husband is, but apparently she doesn't want him spending any more time with them either.

I suppose Tyra and Lynn overlooking the fact that force of arms is why people go along with policies in the first place is part of their character. But it would have been easy enough to maneuver Sabia into a position of influence in the military as well instead of just going "Fufufu, SWORDS? What good do SWORDS do for us when we have all these lavish PARTIES? You're going straight to the orcs, dear daughter; can't be having any of THIS disreputable SWORDS business tarinishing the family name."

Also, the fact that Sabia takes to the politics of the Orc tribe like a duck to water (or on its back, if you prefer that route) indicates that she never had any real problems with the games themselves; she'd just rather have been playing them elsewhere. She clearly absorbed the lessons even if she didn't like them. I suppose this does raise the question of what happened to her father, because he's almost certainly dead at this point. Or what exactly it was that happened to cause Tyra and Lynn to decide that Sabia had to go in order to further their plans. But maybe more stories will clarify that eventually.

Now, all that said, maybe if we're very nice and lucky we'll see Sabia again before Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Papow

May 31, 2017
This game look like it have long way to go, I looking forward to see how big this game will be when it complete.

briventaror

Dec 1, 2018
View attachment 151216

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Updated: 2018-09-23
Developer/Publisher: Hreinn Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Console Commands:

Saves:

<Download>
PC: - - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID (outdated): - - -
EXTRAS: - - - - -

Thanks @ponyguy sharing, @ZeeLazy for the android, @Heliophorus for the bonus, @JohnDupont for walkthrough and JDMOD

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
how to open Console Commands

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Concerning Bonus number 5, It was a little weird from my point of view how the Minotaurs haven't noticed Sabia's tattoo and commented on it.

Minotaur 1: "What the fuck, is that a Minotaur head tattooed on her arm?"

Minotaur 2: "I think it is... Is this chick a slut for Minotaur cock or something? Here you go slut, come get some Minotaur dick!"

-Sabia mentally facepalms herself.-

Sabia: "Fucking simpletons."

Of course, said Minotaurs were probably too focused on other parts of Sabia's anatomy to notice. In which case, that is totally excusable. ;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

Viressa

May 24, 2018
They're just extra non-canon h-scenes given out as patron bonuses, with 3 or 4 scenes each. The bonuses listed in the OP are standalone executables. Alternatively, you can get the JD Mod which adds the bonus scenes to the base game for you to look at in the gallery. (Highly recommended, there's no good reason not to do this and it'll save you a gig or two of hard drive space.)

Landaar

Jun 23, 2017
They're just extra non-canon h-scenes given out as patron bonuses, with 3 or 4 scenes each. The bonuses listed in the OP are standalone executables. Alternatively, you can get the JD Mod which adds the bonus scenes to the base game for you to look at in the gallery. (Highly recommended, there's no good reason not to do this and it'll save you a gig or two of hard drive space.)
If I download the mod I need to download the bonus too or just the mod?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes