Feb 27, 2018
Also to others that have access to their discord. Any news on release date or something? Dying inside right here in hope new update will drop before end of the year.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Supposedly by the end of the month. No word on a specific date as far as I know.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is that just bonus 5 as a standalone or is it something new?

EDIT: Decided to download for myself instead of wait for an answer, this is ALL the bonus scenes in a standalone package, but has no new content not already in the JDMod.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone still have the access to the concept art of Sabia in pre production. Patreon only goes up to the Neve reveal and I wanted to look at the other designs they had planned for Sabia.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, I wish the team would add all that stuff in the game somewhere like in the gallery (i.e., concept art or a fluff section for the non-in-game story pieces). For example, I thought by them was an interesting read--it even includes its own art piece for it. It talks about an event *with* Sabia prior to the events in the game. It'd be great if they included all that neat stuff in a separate section in one of the menus instead of losing it all to the void of Patreon or elsewhere.

Edit: Minor edit. (Log in issues was butchering my post...)

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes