pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Hope this update is amazing. No way to justify 3 months if it's just 5 cg again. Previously they we're fixing background systems and adding new features, but last update was disappointing.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Only for patrons
Yes, they can keep some of the details for patrons and that's fine. But not posting anything to the patreon page at all makes it look like they're doing nothing for a month at a time.

They could just throw up a "Hey, we've completed to first version of the next build, join or patreon to get access to more details". It would help to show that they're actually still working on the game on the page that they're getting money through.

Reactions: psycohunter96
Feb 27, 2018
Also the video song got claimed by Monstercat next time I will use ear rape version of it so they cant strike it and steal the money. Though I dont care about the money because it was supposed to be a video for this site only so we are good xd

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I've just wondering, since I have no acces to it.. if there was any time when they mentioned/discussed a possible future Hellhound x Sabia scene on their Discord, maybe? :)
The Hellhound blowjob scene in the game is listed in the game files as "sabiahellhoundA", which implies plans to include more Sabia/Hellhound scenes, at the very least a "B" scene.

But on the other hand, a Sabia/Hellhound scene has been included as a non-canon bonus scene, so perhaps that was the only one intended. Who knows?

(I'm here for every possible Sabia x Beastie scene, tho)

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, they can keep some of the details for patrons and that's fine. But not posting anything to the patreon page at all makes it look like they're doing nothing for a month at a time.

They could just throw up a "Hey, we've completed to first version of the next build, join or patreon to get access to more details". It would help to show that they're actually still working on the game on the page that they're getting money through.
They're working with their patrons in mind though, so if those get news on discord why should they do posts on the page as well? It'd be redundant.
The only reason to do so would be to let outsiders know about the development status and it'd surely make sense to grab new people's attention, but their project has been going on for a while so they probably feel comfortable with their current follower's size and don't need a new influx of people. Or they think the game has enough content at the moment to be enough to convince new patrons to join.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
They're working with their patrons in mind though, so if those get news on discord why should they do posts on the page as well? It'd be redundant.
The only reason to do so would be to let outsiders know about the development status and it'd surely make sense to grab new people's attention, but their project has been going on for a while so they probably feel comfortable with their current follower's size and don't need a new influx of people. Or they think the game has enough content at the moment to be enough to convince new patrons to join.
Yes, that's one thing. But to me it makes no sense to not try and constantly attract more patreons, as that means more money, and for whatever reason you always will end up with losses to your current "customer base" due to loss of income, interest, exc.

As for the current amount of content in the game, that might get someone interested, but imagining it as someone who's just found the game and you see they have a public status update once a month at best, I'd personally pass on supporting it.

Also, if you look at Sierra's other patreon there's constant (though mostly private) updates. So, for one of their accounts you can see constant updates are there, even if you can't see the details vs. a once a month public post.

Of course that's just my opinion, and I personally wouldn't support Sierra's patreon campaigns now (due to not being interested in Last Sovereign and the slow, small updates to this.)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
They're extra non-canon scenes for patreon backers. In the OP you'll find a link to the JDMod, which adds the scenes to the base game so you can look at them in the gallery.

Reactions: CraziBeast

Leovlog

Oct 11, 2018
I know I'm very late to the party but I completely missed the release of 0.6.4 and @nightmare3410 I was busy when you asked me but I guess better late than never. Here's the android version for 0.6.4:

@Bloo please update the OP
Hi, the game works well but when i tap the "exit" button, it dont do anything i've tried multiple times tapping it but it just doesnt work at all, maybe is my cellphone the problem? I've a SM-G532M. Btw Thx for your work.
Edit: the issue is just present in the inventory, the world map works fine

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
They're extra non-canon scenes for patreon backers. In the OP you'll find a link to the JDMod, which adds the scenes to the base game so you can look at them in the gallery.
wew, after i download and try to installed JDMod, its unlock gallery but the bonus scenes cant unlock bcz i missed this "In order to comply with , the images for the bonus scenes need to be added manually by the user. "
After that i dowloaded Bonus 1,2,3. Just only "Bonus 4 :The file you are trying to download is no longer available. " cant downloaded, and In Bonus 1,2,3 dont have folder scenes to do this "2.2) Merge the "scenes" folder from the bonus with the "scenes" folder the mod " in JDmod. :confused::confused::confused:
Pls: Any ideas with this, guys? Tks

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
wew, after i download and try to installed JDMod, its unlock gallery but the bonus scenes cant unlock bcz i missed this "In order to comply with , the images for the bonus scenes need to be added manually by the user. "
After that i dowloaded Bonus 1,2,3. Just only "Bonus 4 :The file you are trying to download is no longer available. " cant downloaded, and In Bonus 1,2,3 dont have folder scenes to do this "2.2) Merge the "scenes" folder from the bonus with the "scenes" folder the mod " in JDmod. :confused::confused::confused:
Pls: Any ideas with this, guys? Tks
If the bonus 4 link doesn't work then we need a reupload. Regarding the folder merging, I don't have in front of me the folder structure of the bonus packs, so I went to the mod's thread( ), which you appear to have quoted and found a complete set of instructions.
Given you have quoted some of them, I guess you knew those but haven't followed them correctly. Since you mention not having a scenes folder, I make the educated guess that you didn't follow this step:
2.1) Extract the RPA packages from the last bonus using UnRen
The mod's thread also has the link to unren. Use it to extract the compressed Ren'Py stuff of the bonus packs, then keep following instructions.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Ah, that's my bad, I had no idea that it had been updated so you have to download the bonus pack separately now, which makes the mod all but useless. is a link to all the bonus scenes, just confirmed it was working myself.

Reactions: JohnDupont

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Ah, that's my bad, I had no idea that it had been updated so you have to download the bonus pack separately now, which makes the mod all but useless. is a link to all the bonus scenes, just confirmed it was working myself.
The mod's still useful for the unlock gallery feature and everything else.

ToastyMykul

Aug 24, 2017
Hey can I get some help I was doing a new save and I cannot help tekrok with his festival after the cat girl raid. I have the orc armor and 7 points with him.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes