RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Exactly that's why I said it's strange because last update took like 4 months.
Its probably because they realized that if they don't start putting out content at a steady pace they're going to continue losing patrons.

Reactions: AlisaB

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah same here. I still hope this turns out great but I won't play it until it is finished. After the 3rd update I just could not even force myself to do the reading. I hope the complete experience will be good. I also hope they will make Noxian Nights 2. I miss Riven getting fucked.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Its just too long between updates, unfortunately. Had to unsubscribe. But I did the same thing with Noxian and it picked up at the end

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
this is really good, is there similiar games like this, but right now i prefer VN rather than RPGM

there is a choice, combat, stat, even manage troops, hahaha

Reactions: Abibliboop

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If I remember right, NN was monthly then towards the end started to go an update every couple of months (that was before all the different endings). I didn't have a problem with this one being every three months as they were always introducing new features and stuff but this update was basically 5 scenes and nothing else, not even that much story

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes