Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's the building in the upper left corner of the lower orc camp, the one with the fence around it.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Sierra's writing is literally nothing special, I genuinely don't understand the endless praise it gets in this thread. Her apparently stellar writing wasn't helping much while this game went downhill over the past year. Obviously there's no pleasing everyone but I know that myself and a good amount of people are happy about the direction the game is going in now and if the next update continues in this direction I'd be more than happy to become a patron for this game again.

They said in their post that they still want to focus on the story first and foremost and don't plan on overstaying the tent content, but they're also going to listen to what the majority of their fans want. Given this reception that the last couple of updates received, this way of going forward is the most logical one.
Compared to the writing in majority of the H games it really is special. Granted, that is setting the bar rather low, but that's how it is with writing in H games... quite a few actually make be feel dumber after reading the text.

As for game going downhill... how did it went downhill? Sure, having only three releases in calendar year hurt a lot, but that have nothing to do with quality of writing or story (which was fine till 0.5). I can give you writing in 0.6 but by that point Sierra more or less lost interest in KoD. Why she lost interest is another issue. Personally, I'm not really satisfied with last two updates (0.6 and 0.7) and if they continue in this direction... well, I stopped being their Patreon quite some time due to lack of releases. So far, I haven't seen anything that would make me want to pledge again.

And they are "overstaying the tent content"... adding slave trainer and/or tent manager instead of progressing the story is exactly that.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
I need help, I cant do the new quests since the update, I got the walkthrough and even the first step doesnt work "Talk to Maply" if I do this nothing happens and no new options to talk with her about are able to chose. I also looked threw the walkthourhg if I have any missions left but I dont, only some options I couldnt do because of my previous choses. I also talked to every person I can find and talked about everything, nothing new. What did I wrong, what can I do? Someone maybe just got saves data for me to start from thew new version?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
It was decided that a mandatory rape scene at the start wasn't right for the tone of the game they wanted. The CGs have been re-used for the new bandit bad end (as well as some new variants with humans and a minotaur). The old scenes are actually still in the game if you want to see them though, use the console commands:

"jump introsceneA" (Sabia gets gangraped by multiple orcs before Lutvrog shows up)
"jump introsceneB" (Sabia gets raped by only one orc before Lutvrog shows up)
"jump introsceneC" (Sabia duels Lutvrog and gets gangraped by his orcs afterward)

Oh yeah, that's a bug that should have been caught. Looking through the code, the problem seems to be that you're required to have completed the maply hellhound quest to proceed to phase 3, but if you enslaved the catgirls maply will refuse to talk to you and start the quest. As a temporary fix to proceed, use the command "maply_hellhound_quest = 11" then rest. If you meet all the other requirements (do all the available raiding, train your soldiers, do the lakelord and tentacle quests), you should proceed to the new content.

Oh, and I meant to post this a while ago but forgot, if you ran into the furnishings bug, use "Inventory.add_item(Tentfurnishings)" to proceed.
How do I open the console?

Voyous

Jan 7, 2019
Man I was a huge fan of Noxian Nights, probably my favourite H-games of all time, just found out about this, can anyone tell me how this compares to Noxian Nights?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Man I was a huge fan of Noxian Nights, probably my favourite H-games of all time, just found out about this, can anyone tell me how this compares to Noxian Nights?
This one is like a graphic adventure, the game focus more on your decisions and their consequences than Noxian Nights, the art is better in this one in my opinion, even if it's the same artist (I think it is). Pretty sure you will enjoy this too.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
What do you mean by that?
It's hard to compare this game to NN. Up until now it's been clear that this one was meant to be more serious and plot centered, not a corruption game. This has led many to be dissatisfied because they expected a corruption game, despite this never being one.
Now the writer, Sierra, has parted ways with the painter, Nomo, and it's the latter whom will continue to develop the game, aided by another writer.
Which direction will the game take is thus unknown at the moment.
My personal opinion is that the game has been good up until now (actually I'm behind with releases, so take this with a grain of salt) and I think that the most controversial releases were probably due to the internal problems of the devs, so I expect new ones to stabilize, albeit probably with a new direction in mind.

Reactions: numanumani
U

User_196312

Hi guys.

I wanted to know if there are animations on this game?? I don't see the tag but maybe there're some. =)

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
I know it was an
Go into the ''game'' folder, open the ''options.rpy'' file in notepad and change config.developer from False to True. Then just press Shift+O in the game.
old post, but if I try it now that way, its a rpyc file and if I open it with Notepad its some crazy shit showing, nothing readable.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That's for a previous version of the game and is no longer valid. It now works like every other renpy game. Use unren already instead of asking this question over and over.

It's hard to compare this game to NN. Up until now it's been clear that this one was meant to be more serious and plot centered, not a corruption game. This has led many to be dissatisfied because they expected a corruption game, despite this never being one.
To be fair, the initial release of the game did seem to be going that way: Mandatory rape scene at the start, main character sells blowjobs to survive. You can avoid working in the relief tents, but the game pushes you pretty hard in that direction and it's much, much harder to do well at the first phase of the game if you don't since it's timed. I didn't even realize the relief tents were optional until after several playthroughs when I tried it just to see what would happen. So one could be forgiven for having distorted expectations from that.

Voyous

Jan 7, 2019
Now the writer, Sierra, has parted ways with the painter, Nomo, and it's the latter whom will continue to develop the game, aided by another writer.
Which direction will the game take is thus unknown at the moment.
My personal opinion is that the game has been good up until now (actually I'm behind with releases, so take this with a grain of salt) and I think that the most controversial releases were probably due to the internal problems of the devs, so I expect new ones to stabilize, albeit probably with a new direction in mind.
The main thing that made me enjoy NN so much was the characters and the interactions the main characters had with each other and others in the world, you said this seems more serious and plot centred than NN which leads me to believe the character's writing is on par or better than NN, downloading this one right now!

Reactions: Viressa
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes