Angmir

May 29, 2017
Great game, still Noxian Nights was much more fun.

There are many stupid games in RPGM that should be made in Renpy instead, but this one is actualy one of the few oposite once, that would benefit from RPG Maker.

1.Noxian Nights had realy engaging RPG elements, here fighting is weird mess u just click through.

I also miss a lot having an actual party with you - and watching them develop.

2. And for this one supposedly beeing story based, I still liked the story in Noxian Nights more ! I apreciate it is not as goofy and a bit more mature story this time, but the story flow is kind of week here.

3.Game suffers from too many possibilities problem, You can be pro freedom / slavery, submissive / neutral / dominant, ally with Bad Orc / Good Orc / Neutral Orc / Yourself.
That is 24 combinations !

And there are many more choices that realy change a lot too. Some may say it is good - but it just watters down the main story - period.

4. I would suggest they should wrap up the Orc Camp side of the story, and continue the game in Kingdom of Deception 2 in diffrent format.
Maybe Songoku Rance strategy like format ?

5. And I realy wished there was a real party like in NN in here.
Characters for this are in the game - but they come and go. you dont lead them like in NN.

6. Another thing this game lacks in Lust meters, depravity or something.
You can eighter be nice to people or block your relationships with them compleatly.

Like I did with Maple and Almy for enslaving Catgirls. There should be an option to break them with pleasure and depravity to love beeing your slaves. And not block yuo from further interactions with them !

7. Also - we need Repeatable scenes ! My Sabia didnt fuck any Orc for months now, just becouse there are no repeatable scenes !

8. WE WANT MOAR KINK
Why isnt Hellhound sex scene in the game ? - It is one of the best looking and writen scenes !

We need more sex with monters and animals !

9. We need to be able to corrupt every character in the game !

I want to make Vehlis a cumdumpster for entire Tribe and local wildlife !
I want Orc to be sex frenzied and attack all neighbour lands raping everyone !

Well we might still get there eventualy.
It is still an awesome game nonetheless

Viressa

May 24, 2018
8. WE WANT MOAR KINK
Why isnt Hellhound sex scene in the game ? - It is one of the best looking and writen scenes !

We need more sex with monters and animals !
There are three scenes with the hellhound in the game: Two with Sabia and one with Maply. The bonus pack adds an additional Sabia scene and a Sabia x Neve x Hellhound scene.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There are three scenes with the hellhound in the game: Two with Sabia and one with Maply. The bonus pack adds an additional Sabia scene and a Sabia x Neve x Hellhound scene.
Yeah I kind of ment that extra Sabia scene.
IMHO better executed than most scenes that are in game actualy.

She looks extra sexy in this one.

Though I kind of wished they started to zoom out more on the scenes to show the whole monster body in cadre so we can get of on size diffrences too.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah I kind of ment that extra Sabia scene.
IMHO better executed than most scenes that are in game actualy.

She looks extra sexy in this one.

Though I kind of wished they started to zoom out more on the scenes to show the whole monster body in cadre so we can get of on size diffrences too.
Psst

I made this mod for... personal use but I'm willing to share

Visit the kennels again after finishing the fluff tooth quest and enjoy

preview.jpg

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Psst

I made this mod for... personal use but I'm willing to share

Visit the kennels again after finishing the fluff tooth quest and enjoy

View attachment 220351
Thx man definetly will check that out !

Anyone knows if there is a way (normal or with console) to make Almy talk to you with enslaved Katgirls ?
Cant start Maply x Neve without it ...

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I agree Sabia should be able to enter a long term relationship with the hellhound.
He should become companion like Djuu, and she would have option to let him fuck any female they encounter.

letting the hound rape girls for - Dominaion / slave
making girls become addicted to his D for - Domination / fleedom
making love in 3some in - Submission / freedom
making Hound fuck girls into his pets in - Submission / slave

Reactions: numanumani

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
He should become companion like Djuu, and she would have option to let him fuck any female they encounter.

letting the hound rape girls for - Dominaion / slave
making girls become addicted to his D for - Domination / fleedom
making love in 3some in - Submission / freedom
making Hound fuck girls into his pets in - Submission / slave
More like FLEAdom.

Reactions: RNDM and Angmir

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thx man definetly will check that out !

Anyone knows if there is a way (normal or with console) to make Almy talk to you with enslaved Katgirls ?
Cant start Maply x Neve without it ...
You can temporarily enable talking to Elmy by using catgirlstatus = "working", talk to her, then use catgirlstatus = "enslaved" when you're done to set it back. You'll have to do it again to talk to Maply to complete the quest and get the scene.

Reactions: Angmir

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I would like to see her involved with Jadk (the old orc from the tavern) in some scene, their relationship has been growing from the beginning of the game, sadly in a friendly way.

Reactions: rogosh

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I would like to see her involved with Jadk (the old orc from the tavern) in some scene, their relationship has been growing from the beginning of the game, sadly in a friendly way.
Jadk is the main antagonist.

If you havent noticed JADK is the mastermind behind all shemes going on in the Camp.

He was the one that orchestrated Catgirls raid on Orc caravan that stole the holy iron (or whatever)
He was the one that again planned the route of Old Chief that got him into an ambush
And Old Chiefs Orc were drinking stupid night before this in HIS Inn
And he manipulated Sabia on every step to do what he wanted her to do.
And after all this he out of the blue becomes a "temporary" warchief - for only A SEVERAL MONTHS !

Most of all he even says it bluntly on every turn that he feels like he is responsible for theese things !

Seriously I have been suspicious of this from the first conversation we had with him, but after he become temporary "Palpatine" I became sure of it.

JADK is probably main antagonist among orc.
He and the Shaman are behind all Orc problems
And they working with Sabia's Mother to create some sort of super magical monsters etc.

Bad Ending where Sabia is experimented on and fucked by huge creature that seems to be something like mahor/minotaur breed - further solidifies this.

Seriously Am I the only one that sees this comming ?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So, basically, Jadk and the Shaman are the local Templar representatives? Time to bust out the goofy falcon hoods I guess.
Also ILLOOOMITAATI KONFIIIRMT

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Oh and BTW Jadk came to current Ork Camp from another tribe that was destroyed.

I bet it was the Tribe that Chief Gnashak was talking about that was led by his friend.

I bet Jadk was responsible for their demise too.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018

If you havent noticed JADK is the mastermind behind all shemes going on in the Camp.

He was the one that orchestrated Catgirls raid on Orc caravan that stole the holy iron (or whatever)
He was the one that again planned the route of Old Chief that got him into an ambush
And after all this he out of the blue becomes a "temporary" warchief - for only A SEVERAL MONTHS !

Most of all he even says it bluntly on every turn that he feels like he is responsible for theese things !

Seriously I have been suspicious of this from the first conversation we had with him, but after he become temporary "Palpatine" I became sure of it.

And they working with Sabia's Mother to create some sort of super magical monsters etc.

Bad Ending where Sabia is experimented on and fucked by huge creature that seems to be something like mahor/minotaur breed - further solidifies this.

Actually that makes a lot of sense, it's weird how easily he supported Sabia from the first moment... If the game ends with the 1.0.0 update I think we will find the answer soon.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

It'd be awesome.
But I think it's not the case. Or at least that this was not the author's original intention.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
It'd be awesome.
But I think it's not the case. Or at least that this was not the author's original intention.
I think there is too much hints in the Jadk own dialogues to be coincident.
Like for example when we go to him ask about Catgirls raid - he admits he is the one that schedules their convoys routes, and he feels responsible that the Catgirls ambushed it !
Sly bastard is so smug he doesnt even hide it, and everyone is still sympathetic towards him.

I cant say if that was intention from the start but I sure looks like it is now.

OFC game is in development and they will no doubt modify the initial plans as they go.

So it is possible that I could guess storywriters intend right now, but it will never be confirmed in a story ;]

Devs hate to see their carefully laid plot twist plans get found out early, so if enough people get a whiff of what is going on, they can change it out of spite ;p
It happens a lot even in mainstreem movies, games and books.

IF I am right I still have to give kudos to the writer though. - He did a great job to leave the clues all over the game, but in a subtle enough way.
Most people will not see it comming, but people will not be able to tell it is deux ex machina when it is revealed.
Nicely played

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I think there is too much hints in the Jadk own dialogues to be coincident.
Like for example when we go to him ask about Catgirls raid - he admits he is the one that schedules their convoys routes, and he feels responsible that the Catgirls ambushed it !
Sly bastard is so smug he doesnt even hide it, and everyone is still sympathetic towards him.

I cant say if that was intention from the start but I sure looks like it is now.

OFC game is in development and they will no doubt modify the initial plans as they go.

So it is possible that I could guess storywriters intend right now, but it will never be confirmed in a story ;]

Devs hate to see their carefully laid plot twist plans get found out early, so if enough people get a whiff of what is going on, they can change it out of spite ;p
It happens a lot even in mainstreem movies, games and books.

IF I am right I still have to give kudos to the writer though. - He did a great job to leave the clues all over the game, but in a subtle enough way.
Most people will not see it comming, but people will not be able to tell it is deux ex machina when it is revealed.
Nicely played
Well, if it comes to that, not having seen it coming would be normal: we play one update at a time at months of distance. Unless one replays constantly the game from start to finish it's hard to keep track of minor stuff.

Reactions: Angmir
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes