Jul 26, 2017
Far as I can tell, doing that requires writing a new save/load screen. Never messed with the screen system in renpy before, but I'll see if I can figure it out.

EDIT: Alright @561397, here's what I was able to whip up. It's a pretty hacky and ugly solution, but it works. Unzip and drop this screens.rpy file into your /game folder. Now, when you open the save screen and select to save a file, you'll get a prompt where you can name the save, and it'll appear on the save/load screen from then on.

To name your existing saves, load each save, then immediately re-save it to the same slot, and you'll get the naming prompt. Note that you won't get the prompt for quick and auto saves, they'll be named with whatever the last "real" save was named.
Thanks, it's exactly what I was looking for!

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I deleted everything of this game now several times and downloaded it again, everytime my saves are just magical back in the game. And when I go to maply, still no scene triggered.
That's why you should not download the game with the same name. Change it, especially when extracting it (also, don't hesitate to move it elsewhere on your drive), so you don't have any saves already available. Then, you can transfer your old saves in the new folder and it should work like mine did. As long as you don't have to move the saves yourself, it means you have not actually deleted all the old files and, thus, will not solve the issue.

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Your save files are backed up in your appdata folder, under Renpy/KOD-(some long number). You have to delete that if you wanna clean everything out and start over. You shouldn't need to do that though.

Reactions: Itachi-Uchiha

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
It was decided that a mandatory rape scene at the start wasn't right for the tone of the game they wanted. The CGs have been re-used for the new bandit bad end (as well as some new variants with humans and a minotaur). The old scenes are actually still in the game if you want to see them though, use the console commands:

"jump introsceneA" (Sabia gets gangraped by multiple orcs before Lutvrog shows up)
"jump introsceneB" (Sabia gets raped by only one orc before Lutvrog shows up)
"jump introsceneC" (Sabia duels Lutvrog and gets gangraped by his orcs afterward)

Oh yeah, that's a bug that should have been caught. Looking through the code, the problem seems to be that you're required to have completed the maply hellhound quest to proceed to phase 3, but if you enslaved the catgirls maply will refuse to talk to you and start the quest. As a temporary fix to proceed, use the command "maply_hellhound_quest = 11" then rest. If you meet all the other requirements (do all the available raiding, train your soldiers, do the lakelord and tentacle quests), you should proceed to the new content.

Oh, and I meant to post this a while ago but forgot, if you ran into the furnishings bug, use "Inventory.add_item(Tentfurnishings)" to proceed.
I was finally able to open the console xD But when I insert for example jump introsceneA there comes an error

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes