Jul 26, 2017
If you need some more validation Viressa, your combat & raid skip mods are absolutely amazing. Like seriously the combat/raiding was so tedious that the past few updates I haven't really played, I just used the JDMod to look at the scenes. Thanks to your mods I have actually played the game again.

Reactions: Viressa

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thanks everyone <3

I was bored and instead of working on the fanfic mod I made this instead. It restores the prologue back to its original design, updated for the new codebase. Designed to work seamlessly with the JDMod and with all of my other mods. Known issues:

- If you do the "jump for your sword" option, during the Lutvrog fight Sabia will fight him entirely naked instead of with her mostly-destroyed original armor. I can't fix this without breaking compatibility with other mods, unfortunately.

- This mod requires 0.7.3. If you're playing on an outdated version it will break your install! You've been warned!

Update: Oops, I forgot that the rape scene in the prologue is referenced in the trial at the end of phase 1, so I've restored that too.

And one more: Fuck That Puzzle. Removes that goddamn jigsaw puzzle from the bandit camp and gives you a choice whether you pass or fail it. (If you choose to pass, it displays the letter so you can read it at your leisure before continuing.) Because fuck that shit. If any more like it are added I'll update this mod to axe those as well.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I been looking at the walkthrough & last few pages, is there anyway to make her drink beer at bar & remain naked (No equipment)? The Bar Groping walkthrough mention nothing about it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I been looking at the walkthrough & last few pages, is there anyway to make her drink beer at bar & remain naked (No equipment)? The Bar Groping walkthrough mention nothing about it.
Nope, sorry.

just asking on how to enable console in this game? TYIA
There are several methods but the easiest is to use

Reactions: DrGrigor

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks everyone <3

I was bored and instead of working on the fanfic mod I made this instead. It restores the prologue back to its original design, updated for the new codebase. Designed to work seamlessly with the JDMod and with all of my other mods. Known issues:

- If you do the "jump for your sword" option, during the Lutvrog fight Sabia will fight him entirely naked instead of with her mostly-destroyed original armor. I can't fix this without breaking compatibility with other mods, unfortunately.

- This mod requires 0.7.3. If you're playing on an outdated version it will break your install! You've been warned!

And one more: Fuck That Puzzle. Removes that goddamn jigsaw puzzle from the bandit camp and gives you a choice whether you pass or fail it. (If you choose to pass, it displays the letter so you can read it at your leisure before continuing.) Because fuck that shit. If any more like it are added I'll update this mod to axe those as well.

The puzzle left me wondering too. I don't get why some devs choose VN as a genre and then try to come up with some minigame mechanics. It's fine to be a VN, no need for oddly assorted one-time-use mechanics.

Lordshipseternality

Jan 13, 2019
How do I beat the orcs in the scenario with maply and the hellhound in the forest ? Sabia starts the fight with minus energy and the Orc has pretty much. Any advise ?

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
The puzzle left me wondering too. I don't get why some devs choose VN as a genre and then try to come up with some minigame mechanics. It's fine to be a VN, no need for oddly assorted one-time-use mechanics.
I assume its an attempt to copy The Last Sovereign and some of its mechanics

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a command to change what day you're on? I played the game a long time ago and was annoyed at how strict some of the time limits were, since I like to take my sweet ass time.

I did a quick look and couldn't find any command to change the day but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something obvious.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there a command to change what day you're on? I played the game a long time ago and was annoyed at how strict some of the time limits were, since I like to take my sweet ass time.

I did a quick look and couldn't find any command to change the day but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something obvious.
Not sure about setting the day, and it may not work depending on if the variables for the events are only based on day in the game, and not days between / after events.

One way around it is to use the console to reset stamina so you can do everything you want in one day.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's actually no internal counter keeping track of how many days have passed in this game. How it works is that every timed quest uses its own unique mechanism to enforce its time limit. Best solution is to use Sabia.stamina = 99999 so you can do as much as you want in one day before sleeping. Alternatively here's how the internal time-keeping mechanisms work.

- The orc trial is driven by the trialtime variable, which is incremented by one every time you rest until the quest is over, and it affects the messages you get every morning. The quest is not possible to complete until trialtime is equal to 6, which is where you get the cutscene that introduces the captains and lets you talk to them in their tents. When you reach 19, Kulgan gets executed and it's no longer possible to save him. You get a funny message if you reach 100 days but aside from Kulgan's execution there is no punishment for taking longer than 19 days, and you can safely set trialtime = (any value between 6 and 19) to give yourself more time.

- The catgirl raid is timed by subtracting 1 from catgirlraidperformance every time you rest while the quest is active. This variable determines how well you do at the raid and what rewards you get at the end. If you take too long, it becomes impossible to get a good outcome. You can safely manipulate this variable to effectively give yourself more time (you need at greater than or equal to 5 to get the best outcome and get the ring), but keep in mind that the money you get as your share of the loot is uncapped so if you set it too high you can get silly results.

- The Red God's Arena quest is driven by the arenatime variable which gets incremented by 1 every time you rest while the quest is active. Every day (and thus every possible value of arenatime) is treated in a special way by the game's scripts and manipulating it can cause events to trigger multiple times in ways that will break the quest. I don't recommend manipulating this one unless you're reading the code and know exactly what you're doing, use the stamina cheat instead if you want more time to train.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Is there a trigger of sorts that prevent the handicap choice if you use the @Viressa 's cheat mod? I have tried multiple times now. Either it's a bug or Hreinn Games made it so.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
@Idontknowme You mean when you duel Lutvrog? Please report back:

- Exactly which of my mods you're using.

- The values of A_lutvrog and sparrespect in your save, from either the console or the variable viewer.

- What happens when you offer to spar with Lutvrog.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes