souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I did download the latest version that was available at that point
Most of the time saves are outright incompatible, or may break depending on where you saved between versions. The suggestion from the devs is to try a save at the main camp screen only.

If you haven't deleted the older version yet you can try loading the save in that and saving at the camp screen. Though it still may not work.

Barko

Jan 28, 2019
Hey could anyone help me out?I'm missing a sabia gallery square to be more precise is the one in between when sabia gets caught by the human bandits and the bad ending with the 4 orcs bandits on the same quest line if someone has some info on this CG let me know

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey could anyone help me out?I'm missing a sabia gallery square to be more precise is the one in between when sabia gets caught by the human bandits and the bad ending with the 4 orcs bandits on the same quest line if someone has some info on this CG let me know
It's the minotaur bad end scene and here's what you need to do to unlock it.

1. After investigating the site where Groknak was kidnapped, don't ask Jadk about the bottle. When you go to the merchants, you'll find a letter. (It makes no sense at all why the letter disappears if you ask for Jadk's help, but that's how the game is coded.)
2. Now, go to the bandit camp without waiting for Neve. If you don't have the letter or Neve with you, you'll immediately be caught and get the scene with the human bandits. Since you have the letter, you can make some progress into the camp.
3. When prompted, kill the guards. Choosing "distract the guards" will just get you the human bandits scene again.
4. Enjoy.

Barko

Jan 28, 2019
It's the minotaur bad end scene and here's what you need to do to unlock it.

1. After investigating the site where Groknak was kidnapped, don't ask Jadk about the bottle. When you go to the merchants, you'll find a letter. (It makes no sense at all why the letter disappears if you ask for Jadk's help, but that's how the game is coded.)
2. Now, go to the bandit camp without waiting for Neve. If you don't have the letter or Neve with you, you'll immediately be caught and get the scene with the human bandits. Since you have the letter, you can make some progress into the camp.
3. When prompted, kill the guards. Choosing "distract the guards" will just get you the human bandits scene again.
4. Enjoy.
Thanks for the help

MaryPollard

Jan 2, 2019
Im not sure if this is the place to ask or not but how do you use the console commands mentioned in the original post? I have done two play throughs already and am still missing some scenes and want to speed up my third run of the game.

Edit: Got unRen and ran it and chose the option to enable developer codes however i cant seem to find which button or combination of buttons it set to open them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Two variants on the Lutvrog titjob scene that replace Sabia with Vehlis (one where she's enslaved and one where she isn't)
A variant of the Elmy bar scene where Sabia is the one under the table (gonna have fun working this one into the fanfic mod)
Two variants on that scene where Sabia and Neve are jammed together with the tentacle monster, getting fucked by "new friends" (whatever that means, cow outfit in one of them so I'm betting minotaur.)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I would be very surprised if there weren't scenes with Lynn and Tyra, but I wouldn't expect to see any before the very end of the game. They'll probably also be scenes of them getting raped by orcs or something because the kind of player the team is writing the game for now is allergic to FF content.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
So there's no related male in the game? Father, brother, son...? Let's say the female MC gives birth to a child like in Splice (2009). The kid is not normal, it reaches maturity so fast. One day, it fucks its mother.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So there's no related male in the game? Father, brother, son...? Let's say the female MC gives birth to a child like in Splice (2009). The kid is not normal, it reaches maturity so fast. One day, it fucks its mother.
None known for Sabia, though I don't recall if they gave full family details in one of their older lore posts. Though there may end up being orc incest or other monsters later. I personally doubt that there'll be any Sabia pregnancy outside of endings, so that's most likely out.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No brothers. Her father is mentioned once and he's apparently still alive but somehow I doubt the game goes in the direction of him fucking Sabia. It's possible, I guess.

Also let's leave that "supernaturally fast pregnancy" garbage plot in the 90's where it belongs.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes