MaryPollard

Jan 2, 2019
Use .
i downloaded and ran Unren and chose the option to enable developer codes but i cant seem to find the button or combination of buttons to open the console in game. Also this was super easy to install and use so thank you for suggesting it, will make things easier in the future.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i downloaded and ran Unren and chose the option to enable developer codes but i cant seem to find the button or combination of buttons to open the console in game. Also this was super easy to install and use so thank you for suggesting it, will make things easier in the future.
I really wish people would use the search function of the site or google...

Seriously, type in "how to open renpy developer console" into google and one of the first links is to this forum about enabling and using the renpy dev console.

Rant aside, it's shift o

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I really wish people would use the search function of the site or google...

Seriously, type in "how to open renpy developer console" into google and one of the first links is to this forum about enabling and using the renpy dev console.

Rant aside, it's shift o
Totally agree, and also people just need to read a little what are they doing :)
Unren.jpg

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Two variants on the Lutvrog titjob scene that replace Sabia with Vehlis (one where she's enslaved and one where she isn't)
A variant of the Elmy bar scene where Sabia is the one under the table (gonna have fun working this one into the fanfic mod)
Two variants on that scene where Sabia and Neve are jammed together with the tentacle monster, getting fucked by "new friends" (whatever that means, cow outfit in one of them so I'm betting minotaur.)
wait, thats all? in the art pack? o_O
i though there was far more :(

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
wait, thats all? in the art pack? o_O
i though there was far more :(
The Art Pack contains all game art, but without the text only the art/pictures.
Your Quote was about the bonus/variant scenes. Which are alternative scenes with text.
Btw could someone who got them, please upload them. That would be nice. :)

Reactions: Mihairusan

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Hey, uh - I'm very late to this party - but for Viressa's fanfic mod, the hellhound breeding scene. Is it supposed to be a black screen in the second half, or did I manage to muck it up?

If it's a lack of art, I could try to smash something together from the available resources. My strengths are definitely more in writing, but it would seem that field has already been solidly covered.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
After Sabia gets turned into a breeder, yes, it's supposed to just be a black screen. If you have the art skills to make fanart of the scene, I'd be happy to add it to the mod.

Reactions: numanumani

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Well, my skills at actually creating art are lacking at best, despite my best efforts. However, I'm half decent at messing about with editing pictures, so I could try to bash something together!

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
They're pretty fun so far, in my opinion!

That said, having the actual source images with layers intact would make this much easier o_O

But let's seee... I have one almost done.

EDIT: Finished the first'un! It's not great, but....

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Nice! I can rewrite the scene slightly so the descriptions match the pictures.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Well, whether or not you wish to - I bring (almost) all of the hellhound sex with a preggo edit, just for you! I hope you like it! If there's anything else I can do to help, let me know! Perhaps I can try my hand at some proper editing of the pictures - as I said, my own drawing skills are... lacking, currently, but adding a preggo belly or something is proooobably within my capabilities!

I can also write, too - but you seem to have that well in hand~

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Sweet. These are going in the next fanfic mod for sure.

It's not at all hard to write these scenes: If it's lack of Ren'py knowledge that's the issue, PM me a script and I'll implement it into the game for you.

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Goodness, I may have to take up that offer some time!

And of course - if there's a scene you want edited and the game has the base assets, by all means I will give it my best shot. I debated trying to add a collar to the edit, to match your description - but I can't replicate Nomo's art style, let alone the actual quality of art.

EDIT: Side note, I could try to add lactation in, if you wish!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes