Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Heheheh, alrighty! It'll take a little while, since I'll have to... somehow, do it myself. But I shall endeavor!

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Oh goddamn it...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u"E:\\Norp Games\\[Hreinn Games] Kingdom of Deception\\Game & Bonus\\0.7.3 (JDMOD 0.7.3a + Viressa's Fanfic 0.31) (+CG)/game/JDMOD/Viressa Fanfic 0.31.rpy", 1547569530, 1551) is defined twice, at game/JDMOD/Viressa Fanfic 0.31.rpyc:2 and game/Viressa Fanfic 0.31.rpyc:2.

Well, been having this shit, went into game folder, found Viresssa Fanfic. rpy, shift deleted it, works now lol.

Still a bunch of things broken, for example the new tent scene, just gives the error screen all the time

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Reinstall the game, and this time install the latest JDMod and the latest version of my fanfic mod. They've been redone so you install them separately and they work together, instead of needing a combined version.

Fanfic Mod v0.41:

If you still get errors, post the error messages you get and I'll help work out what's going wrong.

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Reinstall the game, and this time install the latest JDMod and the latest version of my fanfic mod. They've been redone so you install them separately and they work together, instead of needing a combined version.

Fanfic Mod v0.41:

If you still get errors, post the error messages you get and I'll help work out what's going wrong.
right, ive been using the 0.4 version, this .41 seems to have fixed things so far, thank you very much for your work and dedication!

Reactions: Viressa
Feb 1, 2019
Sure, and you have my permission to rewrite the code to make it work if you need to.

Oooh, that's really useful, didn't know you could do that. Thanks!

Here's my 0.3 version of the fanfic mod, modifying the bar groping questline so you can fuck the orcs if your sub score is 3 or higher. The scene is repeatable, and you can continue the quest in the normal way whenever you feel like it. Note you'll need a save where the quest is still available and hasn't yet been completed.

EDIT: v0.31 - Corrected some minor bugs.
Please tell me how do i fuk orcs instead completing quest? i copied the mode and scenes but nothing

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Please tell me how do i fuk orcs instead completing quest? i copied the mode and scenes but nothing
I had no issues with a save that hadn't gotten to the end stage of the quest yet (hadn't even started the bar scenes on that save in fact), so maybe confirm that you have 3 sub and didn't get to the last stage of the quest yet.

JustCauseINeedIt

Dec 29, 2018

Fanfic Mod v0.41:

Hello I have downloaded your fanfic mod along with the JD's mod as well. How do I get both to work together? I can only get JD's mod to work.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Installing my fanfic mod: Take the Fanfic.rpy and scenes folders from my fanfic mod and place them in your /game folder

Installing the JDMOD: Take the JDMOD folder from the JDMOD and place it into your /game folder, then take the /scenes folder (extracted from the rpa with unren) from the bonus scenes pack and place them in /game/JDMOD, merging it with the /scenes folder already there.

So long as you're using the latest version of both mods (0.41 for the fanfic mod, 0.7.3b for the JDMOD), they should work together seamlessly.

Feb 1, 2019
I had no issues with a save that hadn't gotten to the end stage of the quest yet (hadn't even started the bar scenes on that save in fact), so maybe confirm that you have 3 sub and didn't get to the last stage of the quest yet.
I have a save where i get 5 sub and when i start work bar quest it is just go normal. Maybe i miss the sceenes file? Cause the file i got seems fluffy files

JustCauseINeedIt

Dec 29, 2018
Installing my fanfic mod: Take the Fanfic.rpy and scenes folders from my fanfic mod and place them in your /game folder

Installing the JDMOD: Take the JDMOD folder from the JDMOD and place it into your /game folder, then take the /scenes folder (extracted from the rpa with unren) from the bonus scenes pack and place them in /game/JDMOD, merging it with the /scenes folder already there.

So long as you're using the latest version of both mods (0.41 for the fanfic mod, 0.7.3b for the JDMOD), they should work together seamlessly.
Thank you I got it to work. It's amazing. Thank you for the mod!

Reactions: Viressa

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Can you please post with the last version mod of fanfic and JDMOD? I intend to dl the game again do it right. I rly want the ork fuk at the bar :D
Latest fanfic mod is a few posts up. Latest JDMOD is .

First, confirm that you can watch the orc bar fuck scene in the JDMOD gallery (it should be labeled "Viressa's Fanmade Scene #3", the one where Sabia is wearing her bar outfit).

If you can do that, load your save with the bar quest uncompleted. Serve those rowdy orcs 3 times. On the fourth time, you should get three options:

Submission: Let them all fuck you (only if sub >= 3, unlocks the scene)
Get your murder on (progress the quest normally)
Nevermind (has Sabia work the bar normally instead, so you can come back later if your sub score isn't high enough)

If you can watch the scene in the gallery, but don't get this choice and you just murder them with no input, report back and I'll have further instructions for you to test.

jok3rr

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a way to obtain more Fire Moss? I used all i got for potions and i dont have now to craft Royal Gold :<
Elmy dont have

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Not without console commands, sorry. The relevant command is Inventory.add_item(Firemoss)

Reactions: TylerJ

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You need to use to enable the console first.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes