Feb 1, 2019
Latest fanfic mod is a few posts up. Latest JDMOD is .

First, confirm that you can watch the orc bar fuck scene in the JDMOD gallery (it should be labeled "Viressa's Fanmade Scene #3", the one where Sabia is wearing her bar outfit).

If you can do that, load your save with the bar quest uncompleted. Serve those rowdy orcs 3 times. On the fourth time, you should get three options:

Submission: Let them all fuck you (only if sub >= 3, unlocks the scene)
Get your murder on (progress the quest normally)
Nevermind (has Sabia work the bar normally instead, so you can come back later if your sub score isn't high enough)

If you can watch the scene in the gallery, but don't get this choice and you just murder them with no input, report back and I'll have further instructions for you to test.

I install it proper and now works fine. Thanks you

Reactions: Viressa

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It expands the game with additional content, either scenes I felt like writing for my own personal enjoyment or scenes others have requested be added to the game. It's playable fanfic, basically, hence the name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to say that I really love this. Especially the first two, how I wish they could be canon...

Also I wasn't even into that hellhound scene to begin with but this made me like it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yes. She's gonna focus on her own solo projects and KoD has a new writer/coder. Nomo's still on art.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No, but I've made a separate mod for that, the . You can use both mods together.

Reactions: Xill

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Use to enable the console and use Shift+O to open it. What exactly did you want to use the console to do?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys! Nomo has been busy designing our new character - Kira - and we're very excited to reveal her.

At the forefront of Sabia's current goals is Kira. Update 0.7 saw Sabia learning that Kira might have some information about Groknak's disappearance, and she's going to need to infiltrate the bandit group in order to get closer to her. A Vegardan Elf - like Neve, she's currently acting as one of the bandit captains. Also like Neve, Kira has fled from her homeland for similar reasons. A skilled warrior, and a more sadistic personality than Sabia has encountered before, she's not going to be someone easy to get information from. Sabia is also going to learn more about Vegardan culture and get a look into Neve's past.

The tension in the camp amongst the three captains is increasing. An allied Sabia is going to find herself more and more involved with her particular captain's machinations, while a solo Sabia is going to need to navigate through everything for her own gain. This means more captain content, for .8 and going forward.

And while all this is happening, Sabia can't forget the tents. She knows how valuable an establishment like that can be - one of the rare lessons from her mother she paid attention to. All the discord and tension in the camp is a perfect breeding ground for Ornshakar to take advantage of, and try to wrest the tents away from Sabia.

Expect this and more in 0.8!

Also because of patreon rules, we can't show you the nude/no clothes version of the above image, so to see it you need to check our discord server which is available to all patrons.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017

Hey guys! Nomo has been busy designing our new character - Kira - and we're very excited to reveal her.

At the forefront of Sabia's current goals is Kira. Update 0.7 saw Sabia learning that Kira might have some information about Groknak's disappearance, and she's going to need to infiltrate the bandit group in order to get closer to her. A Vegardan Elf - like Neve, she's currently acting as one of the bandit captains. Also like Neve, Kira has fled from her homeland for similar reasons. A skilled warrior, and a more sadistic personality than Sabia has encountered before, she's not going to be someone easy to get information from. Sabia is also going to learn more about Vegardan culture and get a look into Neve's past.

The tension in the camp amongst the three captains is increasing. An allied Sabia is going to find herself more and more involved with her particular captain's machinations, while a solo Sabia is going to need to navigate through everything for her own gain. This means more captain content, for .8 and going forward.

And while all this is happening, Sabia can't forget the tents. She knows how valuable an establishment like that can be - one of the rare lessons from her mother she paid attention to. All the discord and tension in the camp is a perfect breeding ground for Ornshakar to take advantage of, and try to wrest the tents away from Sabia.

Expect this and more in 0.8!

Also because of patreon rules, we can't show you the nude/no clothes version of the above image, so to see it you need to check our discord server which is available to all patrons.
[ prospected boner intensifies ]

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Dominant Solo Sabia route. Start the save, rest, have fun.
I guess Im to stupid for this game. I took your save now. Went to maply and got a new "conversation" I didnt had before just some "..." more than I got before. But when I now go to Vehlis there isnt the option "I need to talk to Vehlis" like the walkthourgh says I need to continue. I also dont understand why in this save are many conversations not done yet but you could get the conversation with maply and I dont. But still with this save I cant talk to vehlis as I should do ^^

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I guess Im to stupid for this game. I took your save now. Went to maply and got a new "conversation" I didnt had before just some "..." more than I got before. But when I now go to Vehlis there isnt the option "I need to talk to Vehlis" like the walkthourgh says I need to continue. I also dont understand why in this save are many conversations not done yet but you could get the conversation with maply and I dont. But still with this save I cant talk to vehlis as I should do ^^
Before you can speak to Vehlis you need to talk to the captain you're allied with, or to Jadk if you're on a Sabia route (which my save is). Talk to Jadk and ask "do you know what's going on?" and you should be able to speak to Vehlis and continue.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Tits are too big for my preferences.
Silicones are popular in the fantasy setting. Maybe its because the author himself usually doesn't masturbate to his own work and doesn't understand whats sexy and what isn't so he goes by hearsay.

I don't really understand dressing like a whore in public is so common as you immediately adjust to it and go "seeing lots of skin = normal and not arousing" or that sex is cheap and meaningless in general.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes