woololo

Jun 24, 2017
CG's like the tekrok one in the current update had over 300 layers in order for Sabia to be able to do blowjobs, handjobs, have double penetration and all the groping action plus more.
I'm not trying to be snarky here but that's a lot of time you spent looking at her chest without fixing the obvious deformity. Also, what's up with her face? Her face looked fantastic in the original tent scenes. Compared to that her new face looks like a knockoff from a different artist.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
"Its a huge jump, a lot of people who were fans of NN are of course not going to be a fan of that. " - @RedPillBlues

This. I've always, always loved Nomo's art and have been around since the early days of NN, but this game just isn't doing it for me like NN did. So it almost feels like a bait & switch. I mentioned it in a post back in the 160 page range, but playing KoD I got to a point where I was spending hours clicking through text and plot or whatever...while flaccid and taking my hand off my dick. With NN, it was a raging hard-on the whole way through I tell ya.

Art's fine, great even, always loved it. But...for me...just a bit too much text/game for the H content. Ah well, as they've already posted, they know they can't please everybody and I still thank them for their effort at making another H-game.

Also, loved the comment a few posts up about Malice and the Machine...ain't THAT some shit eh? LULz I still have the glossy 8x11 printout they did a few years back from when I was a Patreon for 'um. Before they went full milk-mode. Ah, the good ol' days...

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
Soon, she'll completely enjoy the big orc cocks in the Tekrok path.

I think one of the bigger reasons beyond it just being to dragged out is that all the orcs are the exact same, I mean even the human scenes are basically orc scenes with human skin. Its the same 3 orc models(green,red,grey) with the same body, same dick, same face, Not to mention the human scenes all the same and they have like the same exact dick as an orc.

I get that its easier to make updates and stuff faster using a set template but if you are gonna have so many of the same scenes i think having some diversity in Orcs/Humans would ease some of the hate on all the Orc sex.
Well, maybe if it was a game on Unreal Engine 4 or Unity3D...

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
Here are examples of two different worlds.

and

Warcraft is closer to this game.

Feb 27, 2017
Hey people, Nomo here.

I see some people here being upset about the time the recent updates take and just wanted to give my side. I hope you can try to not be as harsh to the new team and how things are in comparison with Sierra, since with her we did have 3~4 months before even starting patreon, to work on Noxian Night in which we improved our teamwork and efficiency.

With KoD and the current new team, it is a lot harder than that. It is like jumping on a moving train and trying to keep your balance. We did spend a lot of time remaking and writing the plans, story lines and lore and rewriting it in a new format, since a lot of my plans with Sierra were scattered in chat conversations and emails. We did that while we also worked on new releases. It is no joke how much time and work that can take and be put into practice for people joining so far into the development of a project. On top of getting the new team familiar with multiple other things like character profiles, how they act, their backstories not yet revealed or other quirks and specifics for current and future events in writing and coding. Monsinne for one example had to learn some coding too, to be able to add in dialogue and expressions, plus dialogue options among other things.Also the last 2 updates had more than 150 000 words in writing.

I understand how some of those things can go completely unnoticed on the outside and only the CG fetishes and count to be looked at as what we only do, so hopefully I can bring up a new angle that might make you understand us and our work better. Overall tho, I am happy how they are doing things and we did iron out a lot of edges to smooth our team work.So while I saw some people here doomsaying, I have no plans to stop developing KoD and will do everything I can to finish and improve its quality and have a big story driven game filled with fetishes that everyone can find something they like depending on their choices.

For the current update, I am happy how it turned out. We did listen to feedback and have been improving a lot of things after Sierra left, and have been reintroducing some of the earlier content. In this update we did present both dom and sub scenes and a scene for each alliance, but also we tried to have more human scenes as opposed to orc ones people seemed to want to go away from. We did have a bad end, that was highly requested and on top of that we added a tentacle scene if you wanted something entirely different. We cant please everyone, but hopefully everyone got at least something they liked out of it.
Next we will be focusing on making cities and human character bases to fill them with, which I am currently drawing, in order for Sabia to venture out and progress the story that direction. I know people usually dont appreciate or care that much for the effort put in backgrounds or things like character designs,writing and base sprites, but it is something that the game needs to function.

So that aside, if you have constructive feedback after reading and playing through this update and the last one my new team worked on, I am happy to read and reflect on. If you have in-depth comments with examples and opinions on art, cgs, writing and story, or maybe game design in general do share them and I will read through. Also this update we also introduced and worked on 2 new characters, Bris and Kira, hopefully you liked the work put in their designs and characters because we do have a lot of fun ideas with them too. Also I do know some people consider variants as simple work, but CG's like the tekrok one in the current update had over 300 layers in order for Sabia to be able to do blowjobs, handjobs, have double penetration and all the groping action plus more. CG's like that one easily consume double and more the work than a normal one, so while some people simplify everything to just ''one cg'',they do miss the complexity and flexibility they provide. It is the easiest thing for me to make on static picture with cum off and cum on, and finish it in 2/3 days, but I hope the added motion and visual changes justify the time and work they take me.
Of course if people dislike the many changes and variants like we had in the tekrok and the tentacle/Ba ashi CGs for example, I can always tone that down and make more CGs, but with simple to no changes on them.

I know some people here seem to be pessimistic, so hopefully that perspective and insight plus what we have in plans in the future can ease your concerns. Since in the end of the day I do want to make people happy playing my games and I do enjoy what I do to the point where quality and improving is what I strive for.
Hey Nomo, I really liked NN and the start of KoD, then felt koD was losing its way but I really enjoyed this release, you really stepped up the art, which was great to begin with and the writing was good too

As for constructive criticism, I've been in the thread since the beginning and love to nit pick so here's what I can say:

-There's been a lot of questions as to whether the games meant to be a corruption trainer like NN or not
-The sub/dom choices and choices in general could manifest better in not just scenes/scene variants but also dialogue throughout the game, how sabia is addressed, treated etc (similar to NN when talking to npc's)
-Many had concerns over the many races (female orcs, cats, elves) and felt the focus should stay with primarily human females and male orcs/humans
-Lack of repeatable content, tents

and for me personally I'd like some exhibition and reactions from npcs based on reputation etc like in NN

Those are the main things I've seen discussed except for obviously the frequency of updates which I'm sure will pick up once the new teams gets into the swing of things

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmmm welp it was fun buuuuuutttt im gonna go find a new game ill return here in 3 years when the game has more anything at this point .cause i cant keep waiting 3-4 months for bread crumbs. I wish nomo good luck in him development PEACE OUT

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
World of Warcraft is dying because of the lack of communication between the developers and players.
Please don't be the same. (cuz lowkey i love from the bottom of my heart both WoW and Hreinn Games).

P.S. I'm an Android player so when are we expecting the Android version of KoD?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The android version is not officially supported and is fan-made. The android version will happen whenever someone with the necessary expertise decides to make one.

Reactions: Dinamida

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
Hey people, Nomo here.

I see some people here being upset about the time the recent updates take and just wanted to give my side. I hope you can try to not be as harsh to the new team and how things are in comparison with Sierra, since with her we did have 3~4 months before even starting patreon, to work on Noxian Night in which we improved our teamwork and efficiency.

With KoD and the current new team, it is a lot harder than that. It is like jumping on a moving train and trying to keep your balance. We did spend a lot of time remaking and writing the plans, story lines and lore and rewriting it in a new format, since a lot of my plans with Sierra were scattered in chat conversations and emails. We did that while we also worked on new releases. It is no joke how much time and work that can take and be put into practice for people joining so far into the development of a project. On top of getting the new team familiar with multiple other things like character profiles, how they act, their backstories not yet revealed or other quirks and specifics for current and future events in writing and coding. Monsinne for one example had to learn some coding too, to be able to add in dialogue and expressions, plus dialogue options among other things.Also the last 2 updates had more than 150 000 words in writing.

I understand how some of those things can go completely unnoticed on the outside and only the CG fetishes and count to be looked at as what we only do, so hopefully I can bring up a new angle that might make you understand us and our work better. Overall tho, I am happy how they are doing things and we did iron out a lot of edges to smooth our team work.So while I saw some people here doomsaying, I have no plans to stop developing KoD and will do everything I can to finish and improve its quality and have a big story driven game filled with fetishes that everyone can find something they like depending on their choices.

For the current update, I am happy how it turned out. We did listen to feedback and have been improving a lot of things after Sierra left, and have been reintroducing some of the earlier content. In this update we did present both dom and sub scenes and a scene for each alliance, but also we tried to have more human scenes as opposed to orc ones people seemed to want to go away from. We did have a bad end, that was highly requested and on top of that we added a tentacle scene if you wanted something entirely different. We cant please everyone, but hopefully everyone got at least something they liked out of it.
Next we will be focusing on making cities and human character bases to fill them with, which I am currently drawing, in order for Sabia to venture out and progress the story that direction. I know people usually dont appreciate or care that much for the effort put in backgrounds or things like character designs,writing and base sprites, but it is something that the game needs to function.

So that aside, if you have constructive feedback after reading and playing through this update and the last one my new team worked on, I am happy to read and reflect on. If you have in-depth comments with examples and opinions on art, cgs, writing and story, or maybe game design in general do share them and I will read through. Also this update we also introduced and worked on 2 new characters, Bris and Kira, hopefully you liked the work put in their designs and characters because we do have a lot of fun ideas with them too. Also I do know some people consider variants as simple work, but CG's like the tekrok one in the current update had over 300 layers in order for Sabia to be able to do blowjobs, handjobs, have double penetration and all the groping action plus more. CG's like that one easily consume double and more the work than a normal one, so while some people simplify everything to just ''one cg'',they do miss the complexity and flexibility they provide. It is the easiest thing for me to make on static picture with cum off and cum on, and finish it in 2/3 days, but I hope the added motion and visual changes justify the time and work they take me.
Of course if people dislike the many changes and variants like we had in the tekrok and the tentacle/Ba ashi CGs for example, I can always tone that down and make more CGs, but with simple to no changes on them.

I know some people here seem to be pessimistic, so hopefully that perspective and insight plus what we have in plans in the future can ease your concerns. Since in the end of the day I do want to make people happy playing my games and I do enjoy what I do to the point where quality and improving is what I strive for.

Well I plan to follow the game closely, regardless of how disappointing I thought it was. There is a lot of potential here. However the reason why i've been following this game is because of the orc theme. I'd like to see more done with that, maybe even scenes with the Minotaur. I found the CG's kinda disappointing. I found they lacked flavor, they came off as plain to me, they werent bad just lacking, cause I mean you have the orc slave outfit but it's never really utilized in scenes.

So far the story has been good, for me it's lack of scenes(Sabia being frisked by the Shamans orcs outside the tent, that should have been a scene), and lack of attention towards the orcs. Just seems like Sabia will do whatever she can to avoid sex unless it's with another woman, i find that a bit boring.

More clothes/gear

More scenes with the Orcs(I mean I would like to reward the orcs under my command, hint hint, wink wink, cough cough)

More scenes with clothes/gear utilized

More raids(Need income/Girls for the tents)

Tents actually producing an income.

More combat overall.

More troop management/training.

Some sort of mission/Quest tracker/Hints

I guess overall, what I would like to see is the current content being fleshed out more, it can be a little lack luster, when theres a lot of situation where it should have it's own scene but doesn't. I cant really say much on making the CG's as I dont have a clue but 300 layers for a CG scene does seem excessive to me, when you could of used that time to make more scenes to make the game a little more fulfilling.

I love the game but I feel like the game is becoming shallow in terms of content.

EDIT : I guess another thing, more updates on state of affairs/progess of the game. Like 2 updates a week on your patreon for your $1 patreons. Probably get more patrons doing that increasing the cash flow, that you could probably bring on some additional help like assistant writers/coders. Some more artists, someone who can do backgrounds or coloring, to lessen the work and add more life to the game, people who can do the legwork.

Maybe even add like a bi-weekly or monthly update about state of affairs/progress for the public. You guys could be pulling in a lot more support if you worked on your communication and transparency. Probably could even get the game thrown on steam when its a finished product and make bank to fund future endeavors.

I really want you guys to succeed.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
In all honesty i think the update was pretty damn good it had good scenes for all and the story was smooth and fun to read. In general there are lots of improvments and people are finaly getting what they have been asking scene wise. The only problem that still lurks is the time between updates.If the same exact update came mid march like around 15-20 noone whould have any right to complain. Now cause of the 3 month+ dellay(after you promised faster updates) and the fact that there was no communication with your community(one post at the start of march one at the end) made a lot of people mad and they are a little justified. The game is amazing dont get me wrong but it needs a scedule and a good one at that! Like if the next update comes mid to the end of june and the people are informed (and you actually deliver) all the haters and people bad mouthing the game and your team whouldnt have their complains justified. I hope you actually read my feed back and give it some thought. I believe that misshaps can happen and they were the cause of delays and not the fact that you were milking your patreons but you need prove that to everyone with your future updates! I realy hope you will read this and maybe tell me you ropinion I am a big fan keep up the good work!
I think schedule let a lone a good one, is asking to much for a 3 person team. Nomo and the others def need to communicate more for sure, as they are only hurting themselves by not communicating. The game def needs more quality of life improvements, and more flexible scenes with Sabia. Seems like any potential scenes that could happen, Sabia avoids it unless it's girl on girl action. Or things that happen to Sabia that should be a scene arent scenes.

3 big things I see this game needing is

More scenes, especially utilizing the outfits.

Quality of life improvements(By that I mean the game has life in it, more than static outside of dialogues during the main quests, like more raids, interacting with your troops/improving them, and other ways to make money, and more dialogue outside of the quests).

Devs communicating with their patrons. twice or once a week, and a public post once or twice a month on their Patreon.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Great! Was hoping for an Ornshaker-Sabia "alliance," so to speak. Hope he gets her to work in the tents/do nasty things. Enjoyed having Sabia used by Tekrok's boys, too. It's really good to finally see Sabia being the center of most, if not all, of the action.

Reactions: psycohunter96
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes