Mar 14, 2018
I really hope this game doesnt diviate from the orc's too much. Thats what intially pulled me to this game and it would be a shame if the devs started to move away from that since its not the most "popular". Try to find your theme and stick with it, dont try to have a bit of everything, it just creates a mess.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
''Another reason is orcs get boring pretty fast. In reality they are just slightly more muscular humans, that are green; oh yea, and fucked up teeth. Out of all the fantasy races you could start with its probably the worst one in my opinion'' - Yeah i really dissagree with that one about orcs being ''biggerr humens'', everyone that just downgrade this fantasy race(not only when it comes to this game) to that and them being the worst type of race to choose from is just talking out of their ass and this type of opinion lose it's legs faster than Golum can cum when he sees the one and only ring. (n)
You can also downgrade every single fantasy race to something simple - I can say that Kia is just a goddamn chihuahua but with horns type of race or tentacles are a big joghurt but with spining around noodles type of creature etc and it just sounds stupid because each fantasy race is unique in it's own way..

Actually im happy that one of narratives is focused on orcs because i many these type of games the story involves mostly futa elves and some shiet, thats not my cup of tea and this game is finally the one that i can play without problems and how i choose.
In my opinion there's good amount of content for the people that love tentacles, monsters/some furry stuff and orcs or humans.

Mar 16, 2018
Well I plan to follow the game closely, regardless of how disappointing I thought it was. There is a lot of potential here. However the reason why i've been following this game is because of the orc theme. I'd like to see more done with that, maybe even scenes with the Minotaur. I found the CG's kinda disappointing. I found they lacked flavor, they came off as plain to me, they werent bad just lacking, cause I mean you have the orc slave outfit but it's never really utilized in scenes.

So far the story has been good, for me it's lack of scenes(Sabia being frisked by the Shamans orcs outside the tent, that should have been a scene), and lack of attention towards the orcs. Just seems like Sabia will do whatever she can to avoid sex unless it's with another woman, i find that a bit boring.

More clothes/gear

More scenes with the Orcs(I mean I would like to reward the orcs under my command, hint hint, wink wink, cough cough)

More scenes with clothes/gear utilized

More raids(Need income/Girls for the tents)

Tents actually producing an income.

More combat overall.

More troop management/training.

Some sort of mission/Quest tracker/Hints

I guess overall, what I would like to see is the current content being fleshed out more, it can be a little lack luster, when theres a lot of situation where it should have it's own scene but doesn't. I cant really say much on making the CG's as I dont have a clue but 300 layers for a CG scene does seem excessive to me, when you could of used that time to make more scenes to make the game a little more fulfilling.

I love the game but I feel like the game is becoming shallow in terms of content.

EDIT : I guess another thing, more updates on state of affairs/progess of the game. Like 2 updates a week on your patreon for your $1 patreons. Probably get more patrons doing that increasing the cash flow, that you could probably bring on some additional help like assistant writers/coders. Some more artists, someone who can do backgrounds or coloring, to lessen the work and add more life to the game, people who can do the legwork.

Maybe even add like a bi-weekly or monthly update about state of affairs/progress for the public. You guys could be pulling in a lot more support if you worked on your communication and transparency. Probably could even get the game thrown on steam when its a finished product and make bank to fund future endeavors.

I really want you guys to succeed.
I'd like some more attention to Orcs too, but not in a leadership role. I'd love a tekrok route where sabina becomes more and more depraved and subservient to the orcs, once she gets with tekrok her stopping her work in the brothel and also killing those guys in the pub should have a different route. It feels like the choices are just kind of surface level. I loved noxian nights splitting endings and routes where the experience is completely different every play through depending on your choices. Orcs definitely aren't getting enough attention. Hopefully they come through.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Hey there folks, here are my updated mods. No new scenes, just modifications so they should work with 0.8.1 without any trouble. I haven't tested the fanfic mod changes on every possible route, but they should work. Lemme know if you encounter any issues.

Hey Viressa are you gonna update the fanfic mod anytime soon?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
So whats new on the 8.1 update? Just asking to see if the game is worth downloading now. The updates have been really short for awhile now :/

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
So, is there content past trapping the tentacle monster in the cave? Would be great for some clarification. Sub route fwiw

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
Another issues I thought about after posting before comes from me thinking back to NN. Sabia just has this unlimited freedom in the camp. She was beaten in a duel and brought to this Orc camp, Given her own tent, Not forced to work the tents, Able to work and make money, Train herself in combat, Earn a status among the Orcs.

Just seems a bit farfetched IMO. Comparing it to NN, Riven seems like a way more capable fighter but was stuck/obedient to the man at the start. Meanwhile Sabia, Just does whatever she wants in a enemy camp with no consequences. If we had it more like NN from the start, More repeatable/Variation scenes could have shown up like in the tents, Or which ever captain you choose to "serve" could have been using your body to gain favor/trust to advance to the different plots like raiding and horned night.

Right now its like the lowly human female is now on par to captains, She peforms her own feast on their sacred night, She joins their sacred touranment thing, she can have soldiers under her command for raiding, She owns apart of their camp(Slave Tents). Its like Sabia has to much power and then we still have scenes were she has to sell her body for "help" in the camp when the orcs who want to fuck her could have just thrown her in the tents from the start.

Jul 18, 2018
I need help, I'm unable to sleep after "Merchant's Quest" I keep getting the same message too it's always "I can't sleep. I've promised a feast and a performance, and I need to deliver." the problem is that I need to "wait for Neve" but I can't sleep because of this.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I need help, I'm unable to sleep after "Merchant's Quest" I keep getting the same message too it's always "I can't sleep. I've promised a feast and a performance, and I need to deliver." the problem is that I need to "wait for Neve" but I can't sleep because of this.
You go to the tents, and start the ba ashi dance for the human merchants.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I am not sure what you consider as my fuck up, but I would say that I would have apologized and felt awful if I wasnt able to keep up KoD's development once things with Sierra were not possbile to continue forward. I actually feel lucky I was able to find a programmer that was familiar with the code and was willing to put in the time to step in and take control of it and a writer that also was in a similiar position and willing to put in the time needed. I do feel sad they are getting hate even when they are doing their best and working day and night to help me move KoD forward.
If you want me to apologize for time taken on the last 2 updates, I already did in a patreon post and I do wish things were possible to be done faster, but as I said in my post above having new people jump into such a project is not an easy job. I do want to go back to the smaller but more regular updates like we had with NN, but that does take some time until we are fully in control of the game as a team and can just think of making new updates and not all the extra things needed for them to adapt.
Hi, I just want to say I think you're adding too many characters and it spreads the content very thin. It would've been nice to just focus on Sabia, the Elf girl and the Orcs.

Also, could you add a new path to the orc bar gropers by letting Sabia have sex with them in the tents instead of just having them killed? You could make it so she chosoes to have sex with the orc bar gropers and then convinces them to side with the orc captain she's allied with.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Well I plan to follow the game closely, regardless of how disappointing I thought it was. There is a lot of potential here. However the reason why i've been following this game is because of the orc theme. I'd like to see more done with that, maybe even scenes with the Minotaur. I found the CG's kinda disappointing. I found they lacked flavor, they came off as plain to me, they werent bad just lacking, cause I mean you have the orc slave outfit but it's never really utilized in scenes.

So far the story has been good, for me it's lack of scenes(Sabia being frisked by the Shamans orcs outside the tent, that should have been a scene), and lack of attention towards the orcs. Just seems like Sabia will do whatever she can to avoid sex unless it's with another woman, i find that a bit boring.

More clothes/gear

More scenes with the Orcs(I mean I would like to reward the orcs under my command, hint hint, wink wink, cough cough)

More scenes with clothes/gear utilized

More raids(Need income/Girls for the tents)

Tents actually producing an income.

More combat overall.

More troop management/training.

Some sort of mission/Quest tracker/Hints

I guess overall, what I would like to see is the current content being fleshed out more, it can be a little lack luster, when theres a lot of situation where it should have it's own scene but doesn't. I cant really say much on making the CG's as I dont have a clue but 300 layers for a CG scene does seem excessive to me, when you could of used that time to make more scenes to make the game a little more fulfilling.

I love the game but I feel like the game is becoming shallow in terms of content.

EDIT : I guess another thing, more updates on state of affairs/progess of the game. Like 2 updates a week on your patreon for your $1 patreons. Probably get more patrons doing that increasing the cash flow, that you could probably bring on some additional help like assistant writers/coders. Some more artists, someone who can do backgrounds or coloring, to lessen the work and add more life to the game, people who can do the legwork.

Maybe even add like a bi-weekly or monthly update about state of affairs/progress for the public. You guys could be pulling in a lot more support if you worked on your communication and transparency. Probably could even get the game thrown on steam when its a finished product and make bank to fund future endeavors.

I really want you guys to succeed.
Everyone needs to read this post and like it. It needs developers attention ASAP.

Jul 18, 2018
Which tent? I've clicked on everything that possibly looks like a tent and I got no option to do anything : (
Fixed but not fixed. I could only sleep 3 times before the bug appears where I "Promised a feast and a performance and I need to deliver it." What now? Do I restart all of my saves?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes