• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

recettear

Apr 29, 2018

Bonus scenes for mac and pc

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I understand the wish to reward patrons with these bonus scenes but wouldn't it be better if simply the base game had more scenes? These also end up here anyway.
Heh, that's a good point.
I can't see why somebody would give them their money anyway.
I mean except the "I like their game and I want to support their work as well as I want to thank them for it with some money" reason. I can only see it as playing and finishing some game and then buying original copy to thank the developers because you've really enjoyed their game. I did so few times myself.
But any different reason than that? If you pay for content only then you're just stupid because everything gets leaked here or on some other websites pretty much instantly. But then it's hard to believe they'd get 5k$ from either first or second reason only - I guess it's combination of both. Even then 5k$ per month given willingly seems sick.
I guess some people are really desperate or rich or both.
WOAH WOAH, hold your horses people.
I'm not hating and don't mean to, just free thinking.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Guys in order for bonus in the gallery to work you have to download in the main paige BONUS 1-7 then move all the images in there in JMOD scenes folder good luck sorry for my english (its not my native langue)

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
First scene: Sabia x Merchants scene from 0.7, except Sabia is wearing a playboy bunny costume
Second scene: Sabia gets fucked by a minotaur while handcuffed to the stripper pole in the relief tents
Third scene: Sabia gets her pussy licked by Neve while stuck in the hole she got fucked by the Hellhound in

View attachment 319818 View attachment 319819 View attachment 319820
Eh, I was waiting for this bonus pack and right before it came out my monitor had stopped working and it's still not fixed.
Bad_Luck_Brian.jpg
Looks tasty as hell tho, too bad I've no way of checking it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm hoping Ornshakar will help us in the next couple patches. To finally see him get his revenge on Sabia was pretty sweet.
I hope she mock hime, i hate Ornshakar, I hope she will kill him first or later, I would see his head on the pike!

Reactions: xGazo
Feb 27, 2018
First scene: Sabia x Merchants scene from 0.7, except Sabia is wearing a playboy bunny costume
Second scene: Sabia gets fucked by a minotaur while handcuffed to the stripper pole in the relief tents
Third scene: Sabia gets her pussy licked by Neve while stuck in the hole she got fucked by the Hellhound in

View attachment 319818 View attachment 319819 View attachment 319820
I love you. Thanks for posting.. Also not sure if guy below is memeing me or talking about himself

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah i agree but im pretty sure Ornshakar gets to fuck Sabia in the next update he is extremely desperate to destroy her
If you make her submissive it will be her bad end. If she dominante he never gon fuck her. If she awek her magic power, he gon die soon.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When come new update of this game? I think we waiting enough for it, right? I would like see she unloke her magic power when learn tou focuse, when learn kentraka and shaman power, I think she will very powerfull witch in this game? Other place to explore. New missions with Kira? New conversetion in bandit camp, Minotuo learn from Sabia who his frine is in safe. A mission when she con build her armor, and learn magic skills. With magi family book, I know you don't like Sabia whit magical power, but I think she will trained by, Iyla, Neve and Lutvurg. She can unlok her magic power in trainng and learn new magic skill to fight her enimy. This will be fun and usufull.

Reactions: I Love These Games

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I love you. Thanks for posting.. Also not sure if guy below is memeing me or talking about himself
I wasn't meming you.
I expressed my sadness because I still didn't get to see the recent bonus pack.

I am just sick of waiting 3 fucking months for 3 meh scenes.. Why does an update take 90 damn days!? It should be 30 days max.
Ooooooo, careful there, they'll eat you alive.

Reactions: I Love These Games
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes