Feb 27, 2018
2 years in and we are still stuck in a fucking Orc camp. Lovely. Just tells you how much progression they made. Maybe if they stopped adding 50 side characters furries and orc women no one gives a fuck about and focused on Sabia and Neve only we would be somewhere. This game is a huge yikes. It will be finished somewhere in 2025 if it continues like this. Its a disappointment.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
2 years in and we are still stuck in a fucking Orc camp. Lovely. Just tells you how much progression they made. Maybe if they stopped adding 50 side characters furries and orc women no one gives a fuck and focused on Sabia and Neve only we would be somewhere. This game is a huge yikes. It will be finished somewhere im 2025 if it continues like this. Its a disappointment.
Yep you pretty much covered my whole opinion

Sep 8, 2017
tbh I don't mind the slow cycle but for me that's because I don't really play many h-games in the first place.
I can see why it's frustrating for fans of the game and the patrons but in my opinion the reason why many people are mad is because of Hrienn's lack of communication.

Reactions: SwayleHollow

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
Jesus Christ so many words for nonsense. It's made clear through out that the orcs aren't rape monsters and have standards amongst themselves. That's just what the humans think of them. That's why they removed the initial rape scene from the game because it didn't fit the tone. You're not engaging with the actual text and instead you've created a whole thing in your head.
Yeah totally agree with you plus when you talk to jadik at the start of the game he tells you they ain't mindless rape beast that some of them even have honor and you can see this on lutvrog and for those of you that are into the rape sub sabia you have Tekrok path

Reactions: Back

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm a simple man, they should do the following:
  • Focus on Sabia & Neve, that's it.
  • Let the Bar Gropers gangbang a submissive sabia, then afterwards she can recruit them into the orc band she sided with instead of killing them.
  • Let Sabia & Neve work at the tents.
  • Let a submissive Sabia reveal her identity at the tents, so she leads orcs and lets them fuck her!
  • Let Sabia & Neve help in the kennels.
  • Let Sabia have sex in the tavern.
  • Let Sabia get gangbanged by Tekrok's men every once in a while, repeatable scene.
  • Let Sabia recruit Orcs into the orc camp by venturing out with Neve, having sex with orcs and recruiting them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
  • Let the Bar Gropers gangbang a submissive sabia, then afterwards she can recruit them into the orc band she sided with instead of killing them.
  • Let a submissive Sabia reveal her identity at the tents, so she leads orcs and lets them fuck her!
  • Let Sabia get gangbanged by Tekrok's men every once in a while, repeatable scene.
  • Let Sabia recruit Orcs into the orc camp by venturing out with Neve, having sex with orcs and recruiting them.
While I personally prefer the sub path as well, I do understand the need to have branching paths to the story, to a limited degree (it'll always need a diamond shaped story to keep the amount of overall work down, otherwise you end up with a lot of very short paths).

The main point I really agree with you on is the focus on Sabia, and a lesser extent Neve. It feels like almost every game update recently has been "Here's this new character" or "Here's a lot of development of a side character", which has really stagnanted the actual story progress when they feel the need to put in scenes and development of the new character.

Hi132

Jun 29, 2017
-0.6.4 Public Release - September 23, 2018
-0.7.3 Public Release - January 6, 2019
-0.8.3 Public Release - April 17, 2019
-No words of 0.9 for 2 months

I understand slow progress and that 5k$ a month doesn't necessarily pay the bills, but what the actual fuck!? I have to compliment Nomo's art which has gotten tremendously better since Noxian Nights, but this has literally become a joke at this point.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
I realy dont want to believe that they lied again... Last update they said that they were gonna make faster updates and communicate more with their community. Sadly yet again none of these things happen. Even in their discord they dont have any news. Its a damn shame what this project turned out to be it had so much passion and love build into it but now it just looks like another cash grab. I am more dissapointed than angry at this point. This could be something soo good but i guess greed wins at the end...

Reactions: I Love These Games

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
While I personally prefer the sub path as well, I do understand the need to have branching paths to the story, to a limited degree (it'll always need a diamond shaped story to keep the amount of overall work down, otherwise you end up with a lot of very short paths).

The main point I really agree with you on is the focus on Sabia, and a lesser extent Neve. It feels like almost every game update recently has been "Here's this new character" or "Here's a lot of development of a side character", which has really stagnanted the actual story progress when they feel the need to put in scenes and development of the new character.
for dominante: Sabia can recruit orcrs after fight, bandist can be recruited after raid by Sabia. and make other Squod layaly to her, fight the leader of bandits orcs when she win the submit to her. Other dominante: powers magic skills rapid fendent and Danfence skill can use also to deafet anemy and dominant them in the battle, in then she can recruit them. Other location wher can find recruit, serch to mage who che teach her the magic power ability. Wher by a book with magic spell and trainng them, other kentrak power training who learn in onter orcs camp. Other outfits and serch for others informaton in the world o new countries. (sorry for bad english)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I Like your ideas dont forget Sabia needs to suck and fuck the idle orc in the main camp many times he has a nice beer belly btw

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I Like your ideas dont forget Sabia needs to suck and fuck the idle orc in the main camp many times he has a nice beer belly btw
Also for dominante Sabia, al of he said. And:
1) Complate kentrak training.
2) Make family book spell for Sabia in an location and make her find it, for learn the magi skills and use them in combat.
3) Grognak is alive and prisoner by anemy, Sabia save him with her squods and ally. She promote to commander became officialy member of triab and He make her captain. She make a feast to honerd night, for her promotion. Recruite other orc for her squad and make the spy squad for scouting others.
4) Explore human and orc's villages near forest, serch the mage for learn important skill for fight her family.
5) Sabia can addomesic an beasts for her hermy and squad. arcers for orc's she can train them, and herself. Work to her outfist for upgrades the stats, serch material for make te new armor and ecquipement: sword, cross bow. and sheld for arrow defence. train in tactic, plain beafor attack the anemy's camp.
6) Warchif would speak to her about her family why her would take revange.

Feb 27, 2018
Hire this fucking guy. He knows how to make a good game. This is all I ask for out of this game. I dont give a fuck about side charactera and furries. I want Sabia getting fucked 70% of the time.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
You sir are a true gentleman.jpg

Though I'd add from myself - make use of Lynn and Tyra existence.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes