Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So I've finally had the chance to check out bonus pack #7 and what surprised me is the complete lack of dialogues.
There're just raw images not even in the form of a game.
It's supposed to be that way or what?
Anyway, the images are pretty good I just wonder about the dialogues since every previous bonus pack had them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So I've finally had the chance to check out bonus pack #7 and what surprised me is the complete lack of dialogues.
There're just raw images not even in the form of a game.
It's supposed to be that way or what?
Anyway, the images are pretty good I just wonder about the dialogues since every previous bonus pack had them.
It should have two folders: "Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc" and "Variant Pack 7". The bonus scenes folder contains an executable where you can view the scenes, including dialogue. The variant pack is just the raw images.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
It should have two folders: "Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc" and "Variant Pack 7". The bonus scenes folder contains an executable where you can view the scenes, including dialogue. The variant pack is just the raw images.
Ah, nevermind, I'm just retarded.
I overlooked "Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc" folder because there were many other folders and having downloaded from the second link I had thought someone may have uploaded raw scenes only. I'm surprised someone actually bothered with replying me though.

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Hi guys. I've reached the point where I can do raids but I keep getting the message that I need to finish Groknak's task first and I seem to have completely missed it. Could anyone tell me what I need to do to actually get access to the raids? Thanks in advance.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys. I've reached the point where I can do raids but I keep getting the message that I need to finish Groknak's task first and I seem to have completely missed it. Could anyone tell me what I need to do to actually get access to the raids? Thanks in advance.
First of all, you can serch help for orc for your squod, speak to characers and your help, aphter thistrai your squod, serche who interfer with you task and se who can you do it to them. And you can gone in rough orc's camp to kill evryone in the camp.

@AmericanTemplar

Dec 16, 2017
This game seems interesting but I cant get into a game playing as a female, it would be great to have a male protagonist or at least a choice between them like Roundscape.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This game seems interesting but I cant get into a game playing as a female, it would be great to have a male protagonist or at least a choice between them like Roundscape.
No, I haete perverts male protagonist, this is only famale protagonist.
I like to play as a female protagonist as well, but in some cases male protags can be more fitting for the story the developer wants to tell. I think it depends on how good the game is written, if you can get into it or not. But in the end, it is all about personal preferences and everyone has a different taste;)

Wyrdsmithe

May 30, 2018
Welcome to my world, but in reverse. For a lot of games like this though, it's a _lot_ more work to give the player the choice, and it often doesn't fit the story as well. Take it from someone who does a lot of writing and drawing, the extra work would be maddening.

Reactions: SwayleHollow

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
You really have to be a blind fan boy if you think it is a normal time to release 4 scenes with 4 different variants in 90 days
I agree 100%, it's an embarrassingly slow development rate. At this point, subverse is going to go into production, beta, creation, and full release during the time it takes for KOD to post maybe 20 scenes.
I think there are too many people working on it. When it's just one person, there is no confusing as to who or what the problem is. It's this person and they're being slow. I don't think slow development speed is a bad thing in general, but it's really bad when they have a monthly subscription and they don't generate anything on a month to month basis. At this point,not a lot of people join to get the new update, they just wait for someone to post it day after, and i can't blame them, hreinn games got WORSE the more money and people involved, and that's never a good sign.
Some patreons work really hard to produce monthly results to keep people paying, and it's a good trade. I think Dead Meat is probably the best example, dude works his ass off and produces a ton of great content. Meanwhile, three people can't draw sabia getting deep dicked more than 4 times a year.

Nomo is an amazing artist, but it seems pretty clear to me that sierra was the one making shit happen. I'll support her 1000x times over before i give hreinn another dollar.

Reactions: pinkscott

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
First scene: Sabia x Merchants scene from 0.7, except Sabia is wearing a playboy bunny costume
Second scene: Sabia gets fucked by a minotaur while handcuffed to the stripper pole in the relief tents
Third scene: Sabia gets her pussy licked by Neve while stuck in the hole she got fucked by the Hellhound in

View attachment 319818 View attachment 319819 View attachment 319820
thats all?! :(
pretty useless... nothing special to be added in fanfic mod :/

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
Tell me someone, this quest can not be performed, the last Orc when you pass the test, it just does not remain health and it is easy to kill, and then the game is over. Who did it go, share save. And desirable from whom almost all the scene. Still fails to open!

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
I agree 100%, it's an embarrassingly slow development rate. At this point, subverse is going to go into production, beta, creation, and full release during the time it takes for KOD to post maybe 20 scenes.
Jesus, that really puts it in to perspective.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes