FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmm is there anyting they can even do at this point that would be interesting . orcs and humans in this game are becoming really........ bland probably because the orcs are to human like. I feel like they should be more ugly but I also feel like they lack any detail other than Being green (probably to save time drawing) I also wish there were more armor sets for sabia. Plus the camp arc is being dragged on way too long I know she has to build trust and increase her influence but Jesus

Reactions: Deathwings

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
They are not wrong to act like jerks thow. The creator took a game everyone loved and turned it into a money milker. He lied about the way and the frequency of the updates multiple times. I think the problem is the people who just give them money without complaining at all they encourage such behaviour. The people here are frustrated and they have every right to be
To be fair to the devs the projected scope of this game was pretty big and ambitious. From their perspective it's easy to see how they've gotten bogged down. That said, some of the decisions they've made as to what content to focus on with the past few updates (more of those annoying catgirls and those other side characters and less and less sabia who is the main attraction of the game) is pretty baffling. On top of that the long periods of radio silence between updates isn't exactly inspiring either.

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for spamming the thread but the thing I really want to see Sabia getting doggystyled. I mean you can use the format where she got trapped by tentacles just cut her out of that scene and put her on the bed in chains or some shit and then add a human or an orc behind it. It is a very simple solution and it will be amazing variation scene. Too bad they wont see this suggestion because they only care what their money givers suggest. As I said I want them to focus on Sabia, if they continue running around with all the side characters around story will keep sitting in the place. I mean we are 2 years in and we still havent left the Orc camp. To be honest we will be able to visit towns from next update but it took 2 years which is crazy amount of time. As I said in my comment before they focused on so much side shit and added so many side characters for no reason. I understand they want to satisfy each fetish which is understandable, but why not go with normal fetishes or a few of them for the start and then after game is finished feel free to update it with new side quests, new scenes and new side characters. You cant keep the story in place anymore, just go forward with Sabia story, fuck everything else but Sabia, then after her story is done make her revisit the camp and everything else and be part of the side quests and all that good stuff. This comment is already long enough and I probably repeated myself but I am writing this from my head and I really didnt form it on the paper first because I think there is no point in doing it. I really really hope Nomo sees the post because I know he knows for this site and he commented on some suggestions so if anyone likes my suggestion and has contact with him please share it with him because he might agree with my suggestion and we might finally see some progress story wise.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
I couldn't do a raid because it says I need to complete Groknak's task. I couldn't remember what exactly it was. Could anyone help out?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If a submissive Sabia had to hypothetically recruit Orcs to grow her army, what are some erotic ways she could do this without appearing too easy or aggressive.

Sabia: "I'm looking to recruit Orcs for Tekrok's army."

Orcs: "Why should I join with you and Tekrok's army?"

Sabia: "...."

If anyone wants to discuss this hypothetical scenario you could even PM me, thanks.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
If a submissive Sabia had to hypothetically recruit Orcs to grow her army, what are some erotic ways she could do this without appearing too easy or aggressive.

Sabia: "I'm looking to recruit Orcs for Tekrok's army."

Orcs: "Why should I join with you and Tekrok's army?"

Sabia: "...."

If anyone wants to discuss this hypothetical scenario you could even PM me, thanks.
AMM SHE WHOULD RECRUIT THEM THROUGHT POLITICS AND NON SEXUAL FAVOURS HAVE YOU NOT PLAYED THE GAME??

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
If you guys go read the comments from their last Patreon post, it's kind of interesting. It seems that even a lot of the Patrons are getting fed up with the excuses of polishing the story over sex. They're also getting fed up with the lack of communication. Yet, there's still no word from the dev team.
you don't need to make shit up, everyone can check their patreon and see that the few losers that complain about the game are literally the same guys that whine here. And these guys don't spend a single penny on patreon.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
you don't need to make shit up, everyone can check their patreon and see that the few losers that complain about the game are literally the same guys that whine here. And these guys don't spend a single penny on patreon.
Patreon money have been on the decline since january though.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
And these guys don't spend a single penny on patreon.
So? Their complaints are still valid, them not being patrons doesn't make the obvious problems of this game any less real. But sure, just dismiss everyone with an opinion about the game's dubious development cycle as a "loser" it makes you look real mature. Does it make you feel better if I told you that I was a patron of this game up until a few months ago, or does my opinion still not apparently matter?

Feb 27, 2018
You are either dumb or biased if you think that criticism isn't justified. Also, if I don't give the money do the developers does that make my opinion less valid? I will help you, It doesn't make it any less valid than patreons opinion. It is even more important because non patreons won't lie to themselves that game is actually improving when they can see the down fall happening. After 2 years of developement we are finally leaving the Orc camp. Is that the progress? If it continues like this and somehow their game does not die, we will see the end of Sabia's story in 2025. So, stop lying to yourself that criticism isn't justified at all.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
You are either dumb or biased if you think that criticism isn't justified. Also, if I don't give the money do the developers does that make my opinion less valid? I will help you, It doesn't make it any less valid than patreons opinion. It is even more important because non patreons won't lie to themselves that game is actually improving when they can see the down fall happening. After 2 years of developement we are finally leaving the Orc camp. Is that the progress? If it continues like this and somehow their game does not die, we will see the end of Sabia's story in 2025. So, stop lying to yourself that criticism isn't justified at all.
I believe that anyone who says things like that and tries to justify the creators is actually trolling just to get some replies and attention or just to have fun, if i start believing that these are their opinions well i will go crazy by the stupidity of the world. I suggest you do the same and look at comments like this as troll spam

Reactions: I Love These Games

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
some random guys from third world countries actually believe they are entitled to get regular updates but I tell you so much, eventhough arguing with you is a waste of time because you lack logical thinking, the first one who benefits the most from great updates and satisfied patrons are the devs themselves. Why? because they get more patrons.
I actually feel bad for you guys, your life must be sad if you spend so much time and energy shit talking this game. You could literally learn Renpy or RPG Maker with that time and make your own games, making everything better that hreinngames does.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
some random guys from third world countries actually believe they are entitled to get regular updates but I tell you so much, eventhough arguing with you is a waste of time because you lack logical thinking, the first one who benefits the most from great updates and satisfied patrons are the devs themselves. Why? because they get more patrons.
I actually feel bad for you guys, your life must be sad if you spend so much time and energy shit talking this game. You could literally learn Renpy or RPG Maker with that time and make your own games, making everything better that hreinngames does.
You literally haven't refuted a single one of my points, instead you just made blanket statement about how we're apparently all idiots while simultaneously strawmanning.

Look I don't want to start an argument and will drop this after this post since it's off topic, but if you just come in here and decide to insult people for giving their opinion on a public forum about a game that is available to the public in regards to what is an obviously troubled development cycle then be prepared to properly back it up.

Last edited:

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
You literally haven't refuted a single one of my points, instead you just made blanket statement about how we're apparently all idiots while simultaneously strawmanning.

Look I don't want to start an argument and will drop this after this post since it's off topic, but if you just come in here and decide to insult people for giving their opinion on a public forum about a game that is available to the public in regards to what is an obviously troubled development cycle then be prepared to properly back it up.
? you realize that my first post was targeted to the previous poster that made up a story where he said patrons were complaining in the comments section. I never said that non-patrons could not criticize them but I understand, you people just fish for drama because you have nothing better to do.

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
? you realize that my first post was targeted to the previous poster that made up a story where he said patrons were complaining in the comments section. I never said that non-patrons could not criticize them but I understand, you people just fish for drama because you have nothing better to do.
Theres a lot of personal attacking going on here for literally no reason. People are annoyed for good reason, absurdly slow update speed with almost zero dev outreach and minimal content, public mood has shifted. A month ago they made 5400 dollars a month, now they make 4700. Thats more than 10% drop in funds, thats not imaginary. And no one here is fishing for drama besides you. Most of us were annoyed with the game, you made it personal because, my guess, you dont have a SINGLE valid arguement to offer up to defend hreinn. Slow times maybe you could defend. Low quality content or not listening to fans, maybe you could defend. How in the HELL can you defend their silence?

And peoole are 100% complaining in posts. My quess is that nost patreons dont complain because if you care so little about a monthly subscription that you rarely check it, you probably dont care about tinely updates. And i cant imagine you would continue to subscripe if there are no content uPdates for three months OTHER than apathy.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes