Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
There is one really way of sort of "forcing" way back on it's proper track. Stop supporting. We have already established very clearly that this game creators are becoming more and more unreliable and lazy. Another update that haven't met expectations of, I suppose, anyone. Well, maybe there are couple of blind dickbeaters who are so deep into their addiction they cum by just imagining of potential scenes that may or may not be there in next update :p
Just stop supporting with cash. When they notice that bank account balance doesn't check, it will either motivate them to do the job properly and deserve money they currently get or they will drop the project, which honestly wouldn't be that bad idea considering what's happening right now ;) I don't know what version of this game will be the last one but we are on 0.9 and it seems like we barely scratched the surface of the plot that was planned to be in game as we haven't even really left damn orc camp yet xD Thank god for JDMOD, so there is no need to play and read this pretentional dialogues and narration hundreds of times to unlock all gallery scenes ;) At this point I am pretty much downloading and unrenpy'ing or JDMOD'ing and watch just "scenes". On this update after seeing number of scenes added to gallery I genuinely laughed to a monitor :p And again after reading some of text under CGs, writing is really embarassing, and altough I am vomitting everytime someone says Sierra this, Sierra that, after Sierra etc. I must admit, current writing is shit :p It is better to just watch CGs with textbox hidden ;)
There were people wondering how is that this game has so many patreons even though so many of us complain and summarize it as disappointment. I suppose it is all because game has actually quite alot content if you decide to play since the beginning. So for someone starting his journey with Sabia at current state it may all seem pleasurable, he/she/it had no experience yet with waiting for next update and seeing how much of beautifully crafted content was added xD So I suppose many people leave supporting but there are also many newcomers who just experienced full gameplay since the beginning to this moment. After next 4 or 5 months they will be here with us whining and cursing ;)

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
I dont think writing is terrible, i actually think WRITING is quite good. Its creative director(99.7% Nomo) who tells what to write responsible for making it like this.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I could chime in a little here as to why a submissive Saba would stay with the orcs. In my circle of friends I've been bullied and humiliated by two people over several years. At first I hated it and tried to avoid them and after awhile I gave up, "submitted" to them and accepted it. I am now an emotional masochist.

I can see something happening similar, albeit more extreme, if I suddenly found myself captive at the whims of a gang of orcs. :p
Dude... You've made a good point there but dude... You want a hug? D:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, this game actually get an update. Is it worth playing from 0.8.3? Can Sabia get gangbang by Orcs yet?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
As a now pirate, I'm fine with the update. Shitty plot and writing across the board (I mean, this cum-drinking scene, really? Not that I hate the fetish it just makes no sense), but I guess if you count some groping stuff as actual scenes, then I guess there is a fair amount of content. If I were a paying Patreon as I was was 2 years ago? I'd be incensed.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
As a now pirate, I'm fine with the update. Shitty plot and writing across the board (I mean, this cum-drinking scene, really? Not that I hate the fetish it just makes no sense), but I guess if you count some groping stuff as actual scenes, then I guess there is a fair amount of content. If I were a paying Patreon as I was was 2 years ago? I'd be incensed.
So not much new sex scene?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I played a full submissive Sabia route.

Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.

a) She needs to be broken more before she drinks cum out of a mug, or accepts orcs spitting wine into her mouth. Apologizing to Orknashar (Shaman) was a good idea, but to all of a sudden just go into extreme bondage and accept tons of orcs spitting wine into her mouth? That was super hot, but it was too much too soon.
b) Solving a puzzle to avoid a rape scene is not a good mechanic.
c) Forced rape with Minotaur is no good, there should be a way to play her submissive without getting raped.
d) Towards the end a major event occurs, in which Grognak goes missing. That needs to be resolved first before you're allowed to do casual, inconsequential side quests meant for Sabia to relax and have sex. It doesn't make sense for Sabia to play dice in the bar while Grognak is missing.
e) the orcs constantly talk about how she's good for sucking cock, or getting fucked, or having nice tits. That's okay sometimes, but if you have the orcs say it too much, it gets old.
f) Sex as punishment is never a good idea. When sabia fails Tekrok's task the first time, sex shouldn't' be a punishment, sex is a pleasure. Since she failed she should be DENIED sex, when she succeeds she's rewarded with sex, that's how you tame a submissive.

The update does a lot of things right, but also a lot of things wrong.

It's worth playing, but if the devs announce they're going to revamp the end and organize it a bit and work out the rough edges, then I'd wait, but if they have no plans of doing that, go ahead and play it.

Edit: the bar gropers still get killed. that scene still ends in an annoying anti-climax, they didn't fix that.

So not much new sex scene?
If you like submissive sabia, the sex scenes are very good, but it jumps to such extremes without a proper buildup, so it kind of doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes