MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Verdict: Worth playing, hot scenes, but very rough around the edges, rushed writing, towards the end they JUMP way too far into extreme submissive content without proper build up, so it makes no sense.
I felt there was a similar moment in Noxian Nights after Katarina joins. The party exits the dungeon and a lot of lewd options become available. And suddenly Riven's sluttiness value just skyrockets from 40 to 100+ in a manner of minutes. Yeah, that was annoying.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Does it contain a "shame play" (not sure what is the correct term) of a kind? I know that some Japanese devs are just so good at it. Pity it almost never gets translated so this stuff is less known to the general populace.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
OOT question, is it better to download from uploadhaven than from mega now? I see it in most threads now and it's usually the first choice. Also mega sometimes gets stuck and pausing/unpausing doesn't help and I'm forced to start from the beginning which is a bit annoying.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
How many new scenes have this patch?
4 scenes, 2 of the them kinda same ones but different dialogues, the other 2 kinda suck.
Disappointed actually, hope bonus scenes will be released & hope they are gonna drop big something for a 1.0

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
OOT question, is it better to download from uploadhaven than from mega now? I see it in most threads now and it's usually the first choice. Also mega sometimes gets stuck and pausing/unpausing doesn't help and I'm forced to start from the beginning which is a bit annoying.
Idk man, having no problems with mega. So i guess if you encounter those pauses, i advise you to use something else indeed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I recommend using Nopy, it is fast and doesn't stop downloads if you are using free accounts like mega.

Reactions: Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I know you probably didn't mean much by it but please don't bring in science unless you're sure of it, it just spreads misinformation. This is a fictional game most people enjoy for particular fetishes which are just fantasies and not something they would like to do in real life, so I don't think a game has to follow the science. but I didn't want to dismiss your comment out of hand and searched around a little bit and looked at a couple of studies and articles (very briefly) and here's what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To further elaborate on a point you touched on, rape fantasies are fairly rare; ravishment fantasies are more common. By which I mean, if asked to elaborate on their fantasy, few people would describe a traumatic event that would go on to haunt them for years - instead, most of them would describe a sexual encounter that they would otherwise find desirable, but which they were still forced into.

Both tend to be considered the same in studies like these - such as "Have you ever fantasized about being forced into sex?" - but the mindset behind them is completely different. A fantasy about someone breaking into your house and holding you at gunpoint unless you give them oral sex is completely different from a fantasy about your husband making you late for work because he ripped off your clothes and had his way with you that morning, even if both are describing someone forcing you into a sexual situation.

A ravishment fantasy often revolves around a feeling of "I know this is stupid, I know this is irresponsible, I know I shouldn't do this - so my partner will make sure it isn't my fault, that I can be given what I want without having to feel guilty about it"; that we can step away from our responsibilities for a moment to just enjoy ourselves. An actual rape fantasy, by contrast, tends to involve heavy doses of submission, masochism, and/or helplessness.

In short: studies looking into this also have to be careful with their questions, because someone saying "Yeah, I've had a rape fantasy or two" often mean something very different than what the study is looking for.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
i ran into a problem, after the horned god arena fights the scene with the ElfxMinotaur--
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'system/ellia.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'system/ellia.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 1224, in script call
u�/VgK��Xx�:�*�%ga�`ɺ"��R���u��, ��"�gA��/Sg�ߗ��t����R:\���.�E�auAs�2�\^k�P�݋k�r�hD:٥cSu�s�\W�7Z�6Z��������.펲2`Y����b�[�6[�Γ��꼴?e6e2=)ze���A�+�tk`�5�0"�V���6>[��XK���ZB�`��md�X�_���H]I#iqzx�g$]Y��6 ��`��A#H{ 7Wi(6*
u�/VgK��Xx�:�*�%ga�`ɺ"��R���u��, ��"�gA��/Sg�ߗ��t����R:\���.�E�auAs�2�\^k�P�݋k�r�hD:٥cSu�s�\W�7Z�6Z��������.펲2`Y����b�[�6[�Γ��꼴?e6e2=)ze���A�+�tk`�5�0"�V���6>[��XK���ZB�`��md�X�_���H]I#iqzx�g$]Y��6 ��`��A#H{ 7Wi(6*
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 157, in script call
ў��OjOv������U��P���yЀ6Q�Ls���-�=Z�
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 8073, in script call
^3�����}퀞�`��P�
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 8104, in script call
����|?U���y,�!gi�
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 8106, in script call
Ni���p)q/��cD���c
File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 10981, in script call
File "game/Hentai_Scenes.rpyc", line 2555, in script
Lv�餆���G;`��OE��h��?s����lo��7���8ı��8ְݸR��x�n#e� A���X��m��k�I �cI�O���>�9\(EvB$�p��R�d((^ĭ7��ߊ�5n��`�) ;���(Žɖ����P�m��vg�0E�p��gf^��M\�ERӕc��I�UR���ɦ�X^��ws�T�K��dr9fw�%��[*�&���
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1800, in render
renders = renpy.display.render.render(i, width, self.style.size, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\kod0.9 broken\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'system/ellia.png'.

any suggestions for solutions woud be welcome
Go to the game/system/ folder.
Right click Elliah.png and click copy, then paste it into the same folder
Rename the newly copied file to ellia.png

Basically it's just looking for the image with that filename

Reactions: Hikai

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'm somewhat disappointed. It wasn't exactly what you'd expect after a 5-month hiatus. The update lacked in content, but okay, still, for those pursuing the submissive route. Noticed there's a brothel in one the villages. And they're likely short on hookers, particularly blue-headed ones. Prostituting herself right in her back garden. Now, that's an exciting prospect. I just want and love to see Sabia get shafted. So, this game holds my attention still, if only by a whisker.

Jan 10, 2018
I honestly think when people say rape they mean rape. It's just that most don't think about some less desirable possibilities at the time, like let's say pregnancy, torn flesh, or stds.
Well, I guess I don't have any numbers handy, but usually when I've asked, it tends more towards "Greg from Accounting not taking no for an answer" than "Masked stranger grabs me in a back alley". Which would also fit with what I would expect - that most people fantasize about people and things that they find hot, and that most people don't tend to consider pain hot.

And while I hate to hypothesize about something like this without anything to back it up... Women are hit on a lot more often than men, and we tend to refuse for reasons that aren't based on physical attraction. "He's an asshole. He's my boss. I'm already in a relationship. He's dating my sister.", and a thousand other reasons that would usually be complete dealbreakers. But in a fantasy about a single encounter, none of those matter, and there's a convenient excuse to justify the fantasy - "It wasn't my idea. I was forced".

It would still be traumatic if it actually happened, but the key difference is that it's an excuse to justify a fantasy that would otherwise be pleasant, as opposed to being the key focus of the fantasy.

Which isn't to say that some women don't have rape fantasies - I'm just saying that the data in a lot of studies I've seen is unreliable for a conversation like the one I replied to, because they don't properly distinguish "fantasies with elements of rape" and "fantasies about being raped". Because in a real rape, you don't get to pick your rapist, and he doesn't do exactly what you wanted. And some people do find that hot, but I believe the vast majority don't.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Any scenes with Neve in this one?
No, but towards the end of the game you speak with Neve and there's a nice setup for .....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update did a lot of things right for a submissive sabia, but the story is so rough from mid to end of the version; needs major polish and quest organization. They really need to fix the rowdy orc bar groper scene so Sabia has the option to actually take them back to the tents for a fuck, then she can recruit them to the loyalty of the captain she sided with. So if she sided with Tekrok, she can recruit them into Tekrok's crew, instead of letting them get killed.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes