havvk13

Jun 5, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck. The bandit camp marker is still there but neither Kira nor Neve have to say something. I tried all locations on the map which also does not help. I'm completely lost here.
After looking through the map it seems like there are new places (wcvillage and avarton) but I can't figure how to get there. Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I seem to be completely stuck. The bandit camp marker is still there but neither Kira nor Neve have to say something. I tried all locations on the map which also does not help. I'm completely lost here.
After looking through the map it seems like there are new places (wcvillage and avarton) but I can't figure how to get there. Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.
Are you extracting 0.9 to a new folder, or are you unzipping it over your old installation? Try unzipping to a new folder.

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
Also the new scenes (avion_ritual, avion_ritual_rough, etc.) don't seem to have a label to jump to, which is weird. I thought it didn't update properly so I redownloaded the whole thing but the problems still exist.
I believe you need to have gone with the minotaur's plan during his quest. Afterwards, you need to speak to him across multiple days (go back to your tent and rest).

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
How do you make the Jordan Peterson and misogyni connection, I am curious.
Usually that are people who only read headlines to inform themselves and never read or listened properly to anything he said.;)

Btw never played the sub route in that game here. Sabia's Dom route is already too submissive for my taste. Would wish they would give her some real dominant options, instead of her mainly being a cum-dumpster when a male is around, even when allegedly being in charge.

Reactions: dafvid112

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
It seems that player variable names have been changed, and is absent in RenPy's variable viewer.
Does anyone know how to alter player stats in the most recent version?

Edit : I'm fucking blind lmao

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
There are, but I see no "system folder" in the "game folder".
In the "game" folder there is an "archive.rpa" file. I'm not an expert, but for our intents here that's basically similar to a zip/rar file the game can use. The system folder is archived inside that and there is a tool named "unren" somewhere around on this forum that can extract this file.

Reactions: Frosty2000

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Let me just say, as a switch who's very into rape kink from both sides of things, there's nothing that turns me off as a sub faster than a dom who pulls out that misogynistic "women are biologically designed to be holes for men to fuck" crap. Go jerk off to a Jordan Peterson lecture or something and leave me alone.
Everyone's kink happens differently I think. For me, I have times when I feel like you, other times very different.
As a final warning, this has to be mentioned: the new assets seem to cover human females well, plus a minotaur and a tentacle monster which should be enough for a while. We still don't have human males, minotaur females, elves and shamans, so in the future other updates will be necessary that focus on assets more than on scenes. Just saying, before anyone gets surprised later on.
Artist doesn't like to draw any males. I expect delay. Like other parts in this update, maybe the foundation will never be developed more.
Btw never played the sub route in that game here. Sabia's Dom route is already too submissive for my taste. Would wish they would give her some real dominant options, instead of her mainly being a cum-dumpster when a male is around, even when allegedly being in charge.
Don't think anyone on staff now has a care for truly dominant woman.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes