BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
I really hope the developers use most of the bonus content images, these are super hot:

View attachment 413549 View attachment 413550 View attachment 413551 View attachment 413553

Especially sabby getting groped at the bar in this outfit:

View attachment 413552
Maybe someone could do a fan expansion mod. Or perhaps integrate them better into the game , rather then having them just into the gallery . That would be awesome .
An example would be that with the hound in the arena . Perhaps instead of drugging it prior to the fight or seducing , you could just fight it in its best shape. Loose, and the bonus scene will play.
Or perhaps the deleted scene from the prologue where Sabia gets overpowers by the orcs to be used at the bar as an alternate way for completing it . Instead of having the 3 orcs killed. You have fun with them for some extra coin as well a special magic item. And the next time they will offer the bonus bar scene with the mini outfit. And perhaps Everytime you will work there will have the option of wearing it for more tips.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get the last sabia scene? The one with the hit to keep betting with the orc. I can't seem to find it

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know how to get the last sabia scene? The one with the hit to keep betting with the orc. I can't seem to find it
I got it by just going to the bar and selecting the option to buy a drink, buy the drink 3 or 4 times and you shoud get the scene and you shoud be able to buy a drink again 2 more times to talk to neve.
I dont know if it is relevant but you can go to the training part where lutvrog usually is and you shoud be able to chose the option to fight 3 orcs, if you lose you get a bit of spicy content, dont know if it is conected might be or maybe not.

Last edited:

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Especially sabby getting groped at the bar in this outfit:

barsling (15).jpg
Elmy could ask you to work the bar in that outfit as a favor. It could be the follow up to her having you work in the bar dressed normally in this update.
I don't suppose anyone knows of any renpy modding tutorials?

Reactions: hakarlman

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
So, I'm playing v0.9.0 and I'm running into a problem. I've just finished the arena and the game started Ellia's introduction. However, when I try to progress the scene when she "breaks the dream" and wakes up bound by magic the game crashes. All that shows up is . Rollback and Reload do nothing, Ignore brings up the scene again but crashes when I try to progress. I've tried skipping the scene and going to the next choice but nothing's working.

Reactions: shruggo
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes