ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I can not get the Drunk, nor the Zealous Orcs scenes to trigger no matter what I do. I follow the walk through, but it will not trigger.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I can not get the Drunk, nor the Zealous Orcs scenes to trigger no matter what I do. I follow the walk through, but it will not trigger.
Are these the scenes at the beginning of the game? If yes, then if i remember correctly, you have to ask Neve for tips, then do another day in the tents and then you can go for impressing the orcs.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Are these the scenes at the beginning of the game? If yes, then if i remember correctly, you have to ask Neve for tips, then do another day in the tents and then you can go for impressing the orcs.
It is the Tekrok Alliance part. I goto his tent, whith the appropriate armor on, but can not get either scene to trigger at the relief tents.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It is the Tekrok Alliance part. I goto his tent, whith the appropriate armor on, but can not get either scene to trigger at the relief tents.
Yeah, the first 18 days in the game are quite tricky unless you already know every detail you want to do.
So, go to your gallery. There are 5 BJ scenes for the tents, 5 variants. The last one is unlocked by asking that dark elf girl just outside of the camp for advice on how to get more money. So go out of the camp through the gates, find the elf in the "camp outskirts" area and talk to her about everything she can say. After this you have to go back to the camp and work in the tents one more time to trigger the new variant scene. Without these steps Sabia will not accept the idea of impressing orcs and so you won't be able to get those scenes.

Have fun and feel free to ask if you need anything else.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Does Sabia's tits get bigger during the story, or is the artstyle just inconsistent? Those event images make her look much larger than in the first screenshots of the game. I've skipped trying the game before, since she's too small for my tastes, but might give it a shot if you can fix that later on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kira999

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Does Sabia's tits get bigger during the story, or is the artstyle just inconsistent? Those event images make her look much larger than in the first screenshots of the game. I've skipped trying the game before, since she's too small for my tastes, but might give it a shot if you can fix that later on.
The art style is just inconsistent. Or rather, the art is consistent in making her bigger and bigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: jg2142

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
OK, without reading all 301 sides...Can somebody send me a walkthrough or maybe which side can I find it. Optionally the latest walkthrough.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 19, 2017
Yep I can't access the walkthrough, it's locked by the patreon post so only available for those subscribed. I'm debating on whether or not I should just pay and get a copy.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for yout efforts. I found a walkthrough on SVSCOMICS. But unfortunally it's from version 0.7.3.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes