cowboy0331

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been answered or not but I am having an issues after the Red God's Arena event. I complete the event it goes to a scene then a error code comes up and wont let me pass. Something about an image is bad that is related. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: I found a fix. I didn't realize there was a new update that fix this bug.

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Soo, have they actually decided to stop updating their blog or did they just forget? There's still nothing on the newest version there.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Nope. I think this game is aptly named, for one.

A Kingdom of Deception indeed.

Edit: Certainly great for its depiction of Orcs, sure. But the storyline as of lately? I think a fair proportion of the fanbase have been decieved.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Is the gameplay always under time constraints ? I am aware that after 18 or so days there is a major event so you cant really waste days at the start, but does that change later on or is it always like that ?

Moonshinee

Feb 13, 2018
Where does the game end? help me I'm stuck with Kira's bandit camp. On the map there's a marker that shows me a quest is there or something but when I talk to everyone there "especially Kira" it just says Go back. I've been to Averton and White crest village and I can't talk to tentacle monster or find raiding leader in silvertusk. Is the current version done there? or am I just stuck? When I visit Amelia after all the scenes about paying with tits and etc it just says like come back next time. I don't know how to progress from this point.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is the gameplay always under time constraints ? I am aware that after 18 or so days there is a major event so you cant really waste days at the start, but does that change later on or is it always like that ?
Only three parts of the game have time restraint. The first 18 days, the Arena event and the catgirl caravan, but in the last one your speed only affects your rewards. So when none of these are active, you are free to mess around, farm a bit of gold or just take your time as you please. All 3 of these events are relatively early on too, but you have time between them so the game is not too constraining after the first 18 days.

Where does the game end? help me I'm stuck with Kira's bandit camp. On the map there's a marker that shows me a quest is there or something but when I talk to everyone there "especially Kira" it just says Go back. I've been to Averton and White crest village and I can't talk to tentacle monster or find raiding leader in silvertusk. Is the current version done there? or am I just stuck? When I visit Amelia after all the scenes about paying with tits and etc it just says like come back next time. I don't know how to progress from this point.
Seems like you are at the end of those quest lines in the current version.
The latest interactions with Kira are the quest with the minotaur and the alcohol shipment if you choose to talk to her.
In the new human towns, there is not much to do yet, after the alcohol shipment is done, your only options are to have small talk with some npcs and wander around a bit. And you can't interact with the raid leader right now either.
The 9.0 patch was essentially a series of starting points for future content, so if you just picked up the game it might seem a bit strange.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Only three parts of the game have time restraint. The first 18 days, the Arena event and the catgirl caravan, but in the last one your speed only affects your rewards. So when none of these are active, you are free to mess around, farm a bit of gold or just take your time as you please. All 3 of these events are relatively early on too, but you have time between them so the game is not too constraining after the first 18 days.

Seems like you are at the end of those quest lines in the current version.
The latest interactions with Kira are the quest with the minotaur and the alcohol shipment if you choose to talk to her.
In the new human towns, there is not much to do yet, after the alcohol shipment is done, your only options are to have small talk with some npcs and wander around a bit. And you can't interact with the raid leader right now either.
The 9.0 patch was essentially a series of starting points for future content, so if you just picked up the game it might seem a bit strange.
Thanks for the info ! I personally dislike time constraints in an exploration focused games cause it is contradicts the entire idea of freely exploring the in an open world so im happy its not like that throughout the game.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for the info ! I personally dislike time constraints in an exploration focused games cause it is contradicts the entire idea of freely exploring the in an open world so im happy its not like that throughout the game.
Yeah, i don't like those either. Fortunately it's not too bad in this game. I didn't try a fresh start since they reworked the combat stats in 0.9 yet, so some things might have changed, but in general, the first 18 days are critical. You don't need to optimize it to the max, but major mistakes here have too many consequences later on, so there is no way around it.

The other two are a lot more relaxed. They both have time limits and a lot of things you can do in that time, but with a bit of experience in rpgs you won't have trouble finding and doing the important things.

Kalkreth

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
0.9 took some time, hope they dont delay 0.10 as much. Really loving the game so far. I've kept tabs on them since day 1.

Freebalos

Jul 9, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(
bumping it, if some did not see it already.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes