ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
आप अनन्त पीड़ा से पीड़ित होंगे। तुम्हारी बहुत आत्मा रोते हुए रक्त के आंसू रोएगी। आपकी सुंदर भ्रष्ट और तड़पी हुई आत्मा नर्क में उन सभी के लिए एक असाधारण प्रदर्शन है।

(yes, apk for 0.9.3 with JDMOD)
Ps: I didn't have time for bugtesting so if your phone explodes you've been warned.
Bloo please update the OP

Reactions: JohnDupont

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
आप अनन्त पीड़ा से पीड़ित होंगे। तुम्हारी बहुत आत्मा रोते हुए रक्त के आंसू रोएगी। आपकी सुंदर भ्रष्ट और तड़पी हुई आत्मा नर्क में उन सभी के लिए एक असाधारण प्रदर्शन है।
is that daedric

Freebalos

Jul 9, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(

Last edited:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I'm having a problem with the Rommel quest and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem. After talking to Bris she sends me to speak with Jadk and Vehlis. I have no problems in getting information from Vehlis but Jadk I can only find him in the Main Hall (and not in Silvertusk as JMod guide suggests since the only person there is Elmy) but he doesn't tell me anything related to that and as such I can't progress in the story.

As anyone else encountered the same problem or does anyone here have any suggestion on what I could do?

Finkrgh

Nov 15, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Rommel quest and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem. After talking to Bris she sends me to speak with Jadk and Vehlis. I have no problems in getting information from Vehlis but Jadk I can only find him in the Main Hall (and not in Silvertusk as JMod guide suggests since the only person there is Elmy) but he doesn't tell me anything related to that and as such I can't progress in the story.

As anyone else encountered the same problem or does anyone here have any suggestion on what I could do?
I'm having the same problem, no way to access the Rommel event afaik, sadly.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm having the same problem, no way to access the Rommel event afaik, sadly.
I had the same, solved typing rommel_quest_jadkinfo=True in console.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I had the same, solved typing rommel_quest_jadkinfo=True in console.
Sorry to say, but I'm not the most tech savy person around the site. I just used the console for the first time (downloaded the unren) and tried what you said, but nothing happened... Maybe I did something wrong?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry to say, but I'm not the most tech savy person around the site. I just used the console for the first time (downloaded the unren) and tried what you said, but nothing happened... Maybe I did something wrong?
Did you go to speak to Bris again?

Reactions: xgrotesc

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I cant fcking capture the white hind and I'm stuck. I'm going to assist Tetrok feast. Help me!!!!
You need to craft a stamina potion. For the recipe and the ingredients talk to Elmy, the green haired catgirl in the tavern. Otherwise you will always just get the "you ran out of stamina and the deer escaped" message.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes