shruggo

Feb 23, 2019
So, I'm playing v0.9.0 and I'm running into a problem. I've just finished the arena and the game started Ellia's introduction. However, when I try to progress the scene when she "breaks the dream" and wakes up bound by magic the game crashes. All that shows up is . Rollback and Reload do nothing, Ignore brings up the scene again but crashes when I try to progress. I've tried skipping the scene and going to the next choice but nothing's working.
I also have this problem.

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
So, I'm playing v0.9.0 and I'm running into a problem. I've just finished the arena and the game started Ellia's introduction. However, when I try to progress the scene when she "breaks the dream" and wakes up bound by magic the game crashes. All that shows up is . Rollback and Reload do nothing, Ignore brings up the scene again but crashes when I try to progress. I've tried skipping the scene and going to the next choice but nothing's working.
Send the log explaining what caused the error

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
I also have this problem.

It's missing the ellia.png file. You have to go into the game/system folder (you might have to extract archive.rpa). There is a file called elliah.png. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy ellia.png. The error will go away.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
It's missing the ellia.png file. You have to go into the game/system folder (you might have to extract archive.rpa). There is a file called elliah.png. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy ellia.png. The error will go away.
Hm, I extracted it but there was no Elliah.png file. Though copy and pasting Kia's .png and renaming it seemed to work well enough to get me past the scene, thanks for the help.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hm, I extracted it but there was no Elliah.png file. Though copy and pasting Kia's .png and renaming it seemed to work well enough to get me past the scene, thanks for the help.
Just make sure there are two files in that folder:

Elliah.png
Ellia.png

There should already be one imagine that folder of the name Ellia

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017

0.9.2 is released for the public. Seems to fix the Ellia file bug and the looping ale bug.

Reactions: AnonF21

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I like this game, but seriously... the link to the walkthrough takes you to a Patreon page?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and the error is fixed:
when you go through a ritual of trust, you have to tell the truth or lie and this led to the end of the game.

will there be a continuation of the game now or will it also lead to the end of the game?

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone have a link to the 9.0 walkthrough? Link at the main page leads to a patreon site that you need to be a member to read.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes