AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Sounds like somone need to clean his room...
Anyway, did they removed the dancing costume sex scene? Cant seem seem to trigger it. Finished game 3 times since patch and the whole dancetraning subquest seems totally wasted.

Reactions: dafvid112

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So obviously it seems like i'm in the minority by enjoying this update. It's more or less what i expected and i have a wide enough interest in both story telling and h-scenes to find what i'm looking for.

That being said there are some thing i'd like to mention that haven't been brought up much yet as far as i've noticed. Keep in mind that everything past this point has a big "in my opinion" before it.

The strong point of this update is the ground work. If the devs really just want to give us a lot of scenes in the next few patches, then the foundation is there, especially for the sub path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tons of new options opened up suddenly, but they still need to be actually delivered upon. Also if someone just loaded a save at the start of this patch, this all can be very dense and sudden.

A good example is the returning favorite, Kat. It's her, i don't think anyone will argue. And when you leave her alone with Neve, the elf will come back mentioning a "mutual interest". Come on, this has to go the obvious way.

The main weakness is the pacing and the "bit of everything" approach. We get to interact a bit with the bandits, a bit with the humans, a bit with the shaman's team, a bit with the tavern, a bit with Neve and so on. Again, there is a lot of content, especially on the sub path, but since it's being spread out so widely nothing moves further much.
We basically got a dozen puzzle pieces, each one for a different picture. Once we get the rest of them, they can turn out to be great, but what exactly were we supposed to do with single pieces?

As an example i will bring up the shaman-route. Sabia's interactions with the shaman throughout the game go like this: "f you, i win. f you, i win. f you, i win. ok, use me as a jar". What?
This is not unsalvageable in my opinion, but there are some big requirements. There is already a dialogue where Sabia can tell the shaman that she thinks that this is all a set-up, but it is after the scene. Move it to before the scene. This is a sub path, not a stupid path. Sabia should know more about set-ups than the whole camp combined. This again, gives the option to back out of the deal or go along with it.

My idea:
If you go along with the shaman, then various sexy rituals will follow, but there is a key detail: your objective is to have the two guards enjoy themselves so much that they will spill the beans at one point and admit that the shaman told them to rig everything.
This would do a lot of things at once: turn the sub stat into a strength. Show that sub Sabia is not stupid or bulliable, just enjoys the ride. Sabia would finally catch the shaman by the balls (figuratively or literally). Score some major points with the orcs and shamans (Ylva's faction). Last but not least everyone would enjoy some juicy action.

As a final warning, this has to be mentioned: the new assets seem to cover human females well, plus a minotaur and a tentacle monster which should be enough for a while. We still don't have human males, minotaur females, elves and shamans, so in the future other updates will be necessary that focus on assets more than on scenes. Just saying, before anyone gets surprised later on.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
Probably I will be berated for asking this on here, but isn't there any Android port for the new version ? I can't find even the old one anymore.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Go to the game/system/ folder.
Right click Elliah.png and click copy, then paste it into the same folder
Rename the newly copied file to ellia.png

Basically it's just looking for the image with that filename
Where do I find the game/system folder? Don't see it anywhere in the the installation folder.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Out-of-topic, but should I get the current patch or wait for the next update? I'm seeing mixed reviews from some of you guys about scenes, lacking contents, etc. and that made me a little... worried.

Reactions: w00de

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you wanna play it, go ahead and play it, at the very least you'll have a save file to play 0.10 (or 1.0?) with. It's not like the next version is coming out anytime soon.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes