Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

As mentioned, we are going to be looking for a way to change and improve the current variant packs. With how many layers and the complexity of some of the CGs that are involved, it makes it difficult to return to them and refamiliarize with the many files each file has. It detracts from work on new CGs and it also limits what can be done by being restrained by only using a certain scene.

As such, we want to hear any ideas you guys have for what you would like to see in the future as a replacement or improvement for this reward tier.

A couple ideas we have considered at the moment include:

- Cheat codes

- Each update cycle, $25+ patrons will vote on and receive an entirely new, completed picture/s, along with an accompanying story CG. We have included a sample of this in this pack with a Sabia blowjob. The art is more sketchy and doesnt need that much time to be done, and it can still be anything people vote for/like. We can do it as another mini patron pick, or by some other way.

The sample of this contains three possible ways of presenting it:

1- Traditional: Traditional variant presentation in a client with text box. Example is in the pack.

2- Story: The second possibility is like we have done earlier with stories - a story and an accompanying picture.
Example:

Each of those ways have benefits.

Traditional sees a reasonable amount of visual context with available expressions for available characters, and is most familiar to everyone.

Story sees no in-game client, nor does it provide any visual context with available characters. But it does provide the most free-form writing, and has the option to most easily explore scenarios and topics that might not have appropriate assets.

We would like to hear your preferences on these presentations of the same concept for the 25$+ rewards, either your opinion on what we suggest or something entirely new. If you are in that tier we will be sending you links soon of the new packs.

While we were thinking of that and working on a solution and the pack in general, we did also get close to completing the next update, so expect more information on that soon.
Thanks!

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
It is nice to see they want to make the thing work with higher tier patron rewards. But here is the thing:

Let's say I am a 25$/month patreon. Not a lot of money but why the fuck would I pay that much for ~3 updates/year? That is 300 bucks for a VN where the meat of the content is not in the patron award but the stuff that everyone gets for free in 1 week! Which is patched to be better btw! That is 5 AAA games! And the progress is sloooow.

Ok, tiers below 25. They don't give a fuck about you still but you can beta test somewhat earlier.
And there is 1-5 dollars where you are welcome to see a post bi-weekly (when they feel like writing) and an inactive discord (on their part).
I love the art still but this is ridiculous and unsustainable.
Come on, we have an LN here! At this point Nomo would be better off like Sakimichan, focusing on art.

Reactions: Deathwings

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017

Unlocked

As mentioned, we are going to be looking for a way to change and improve the current variant packs. With how many layers and the complexity of some of the CGs that are involved, it makes it difficult to return to them and refamiliarize with the many files each file has. It detracts from work on new CGs and it also limits what can be done by being restrained by only using a certain scene.

As such, we want to hear any ideas you guys have for what you would like to see in the future as a replacement or improvement for this reward tier.

A couple ideas we have considered at the moment include:

- Cheat codes

- Each update cycle, $25+ patrons will vote on and receive an entirely new, completed picture/s, along with an accompanying story CG. We have included a sample of this in this pack with a Sabia blowjob. The art is more sketchy and doesnt need that much time to be done, and it can still be anything people vote for/like. We can do it as another mini patron pick, or by some other way.

The sample of this contains three possible ways of presenting it:

1- Traditional: Traditional variant presentation in a client with text box. Example is in the pack.

2- Story: The second possibility is like we have done earlier with stories - a story and an accompanying picture.
Example:

Each of those ways have benefits.

Traditional sees a reasonable amount of visual context with available expressions for available characters, and is most familiar to everyone.

Story sees no in-game client, nor does it provide any visual context with available characters. But it does provide the most free-form writing, and has the option to most easily explore scenarios and topics that might not have appropriate assets.

We would like to hear your preferences on these presentations of the same concept for the 25$+ rewards, either your opinion on what we suggest or something entirely new. If you are in that tier we will be sending you links soon of the new packs.

While we were thinking of that and working on a solution and the pack in general, we did also get close to completing the next update, so expect more information on that soon.
Thanks!
its 3+ months and all they have to say for the new update is "we get close to completing the next update". Thats pretty sad also considering them the soon means in a month or so... Anyway enough og bitching thank you a lo dude for sharing the post you are great!!!

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
I hope they don't do this.
It's not badly written, but it's missing most of the appeal of this sort of game. Nice visuals, and extended build up from the story and gameplay. The normal bonus scenes don't have the build up but do keep the visuals. Changing it into a very short story with an accompanying picture at the top makes it much less distinct, even if the quality isn't a problem.

Freebalos

Jul 9, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(
last bump ;)
110 peeps so far

D

Deleted member 914647

last bump ;)
110 peeps so far
Thank you for this survey, I just filled my answers. It will be a great feedback to the developers,always wanted to thank them and say what I love about the game, and hopefully fills your curiosity too. :)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(
I've done my part. Though a bit late than everyone.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
In the sense of?
A while back the developers said they're not going to make more bonus packs to speed up the rate at which the updates are created.
There's a post about that from them here somewhere not so long ago if you go back in pages a little.
So I don't understand why they're releasing a bonus pack again perhaps this is a last one to bring the patrons who already paid what they've paid for?

Last edited:

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
A while back the developers said they're not going to make more bonus packs to speed up the rate at which the updates are created.
There's a post about that from them here somewhere not so long ago if you go back in pages a little.
So I don't understand why they're releasing a bonus pack again perhaps this is a last one to bring the patrons who already paid what they've paid for?
Pretty much the final pack is already finished so they will release it, they won't release any more after that because its slowing down the development of the game.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes