WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
It actually has a very active discord, far from dead. The update times are just absurdly long. My advice: if you want to support good art and quality cg, only pledge once the update is out. That's what I do. But I wont support them for 6 months of silence, that's ridiculous.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It actually has a very active discord, far from dead. The update times are just absurdly long. My advice: if you want to support good art and quality cg, only pledge once the update is out. That's what I do. But I wont support them for 6 months of silence, that's ridiculous.
When you say they have an active discord, is that only the fans being active, or are the devs active on it too? And is it a regular thing with the devs on it or only around the release dates? Because the last time I recall seeing anything about the discord (which was something like 1.5 years ago IIRC) people with access to it said it wasn't any better than their patreon for news.

Honestly, having an active fanbase doesn't mean the game / project isn't "dead", though I personally give a lot more leniency for a project being dead, but that's also for non paid projects. Personally this falls very far into the scam type project rather than truly dead. (Just my opinion here, not going to argue if you disagree on that.)

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Both fans and creators regularly talk. I think it's fine so long as you dont sub during the dead months. That just seems dumb. But at this point we all know their update schedule is abysmally slow, so you know that going in.

shady31

May 31, 2017

With the pack/rewards issues sorted, and the new art pack reward tier decided on and completed, we have been back and completing the work on the .10 update - now thankfully without the holidays and adjustments of the reward tier behind our back and not slowing us down.

CGs are mostly done. We focused a lot on Sabia in .9, setting up stuff for future content. In .10 we'll see a few other characters in the scenes. We hope you like the sneak peak of one of them - what is going on there and who is under Neve you will have to wait to find out.

Most of the writing is done, though there is still some we would like to add for this patch. Two quests remain, and some additional extra stuff that we would like to add to liven up the human villages.

As the quests were being written, some of it has evolved and the previously mentioned 'themed fights' will now only be part of one quest, though the other two will be used in subsequent patches and as a base for future fight mechanics.

We are expecting to release version .10 in February once everything is in place and tested.

To the $25+ patrons, thanks for bearing with us as we changed the reward system and for your help in doing so!

Thanks everyone for your support.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It's been four months since the last update. I think they're going to average one update every five months? That's way too long.

Reactions: Parthornax

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
How do I add rhe fanfiction mod stuff to the android port with the Jmod and bonus scenes (Im assuming?) included? I cant figure out what Im doing wrong with the zip files content

Viressa

May 24, 2018
any good femdom scenes? :love:
My fanfic mod has a (text-only, sadly) scene where Sabia gives Tekrok a good pegging, but otherwise, nope. The Dom/Sub routes in this game are really just "bratty sub" and "eager sub."

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about the scene where you can interrogate the human prisoner, that one's really femdommy.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
any good femdom scenes? :love:
My fanfic mod has a (text-only, sadly) scene where Sabia gives Tekrok a good pegging, but otherwise, nope. The Dom/Sub routes in this game are really just "bratty sub" and "eager sub."

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about the scene where you can interrogate the human prisoner, that one's really femdommy.
There's also the scene with the Kira and the Neve variant, though that's only femdom from their perspecitve.

Reactions: Gamesstar

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Guys do you want for the 5th month without an update to get the developers a present? We could get them a realy expensive dictionary but we cut out every word and only leave the word fast-faster so they might finaly understand its meaning!!!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So I played this game and enjoyed it so far. But I went with the "do your own feast option". Is there any advantage in that currently? From reading over the walkthrough I'm only seeing negatives. One less raiding party and I'm missing out on scenes while gaining none. Did I get that right?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes