ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think his art kind of suffers from the "hentai" tag, so he's going to have a smaller audience by definition. But yeah, some pages convey such feels.

His art belongs in hentai. It was made for it. We are lucky to have it.
The amount of times I have seen quality art from an artist that doesn't do H is too great. Such a tragedy. Such wasted potential.(Looking at you Yandere-dev's artists.) All artists should dabble in H. Especially if they're this good. It's the ultimate form of art.
And the fools that avoid it because of the ''hentai'' tag do not deserve to gaze upon it.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
His art belongs in hentai. It was made for it. We are lucky to have it.
The amount of times I have seen quality art from an artist that doesn't do H is too great. Such a tragedy. Such wasted potential.(Looking at you Yandere-dev's artists.) All artists should dabble in H. Especially if they're this good. It's the ultimate form of art.
As an amateur person who draws (is drawer a word? when not talking about that one compartiment in your furniture? why is english so hard), I must admit I do try to represent my fetishes from time to time, uh uh.
But I'm not sure I'm the individual you would refer to to describe... any kind of social group, ever.

And the fools that avoid it because of the ''hentai'' tag do not deserve to gaze upon it.
We a special breed. My RL waifu had no idea what hentai was before meeting me, and she's no nun.

Reactions: jande21 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
As an amateur person who draws I must admit I do try to represent my fetishes from time to time.
Good man. More should follow your example.

We a special breed. My RL waifu had no idea what hentai was before meeting me, and she's no nun.
That is sad. So very sad.
I wish to live to see a day when all the peoples of the world will know the glory of hentai and embrace the love of the Hentai Gods. Unleash their kinks and be truly free. It is my dream. But I fear that's all it will ever remain. looks longingly towards horizon

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@ponyguy i like every genre... but extreme gore is nono... prefer childhood friend, vanilla... there a few artist very good at this... too bad they dont make much tankabon

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
prefer childhood friend, vanilla
And I thought I was twisted. Next thing you'll tell me is you also like fully clothed sex. How low can you go? This is too much even for me. :closedtongue:
But yeah, I'm not a fan of extreme gore either. Though I can usually ignore it if other fetishes I like are happening at the same time. Like rape. But just gore on its own doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@ponyguy completely unrelated post to this game... but what is your opinion on this then?

quite a negative reaction he get when posted in f95zone

Q

Q

A few months ago I told you that if given more time, Sierra would divert it to something else.

Untitled.png
Glad to see the users that were throwing shit at me are now playing dumb. These are the same users that will ONLY criticize this if they fail to find someone who will upload it for free.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A few months ago I told you that if given more time, Sierra would divert it to something else.

Glad to see the users that were throwing shit at me are now playing dumb. These are the same users that will ONLY criticize this if they fail to find someone who will upload it for free.
What's your point? They're focusing on finishing their Patreon rewards first. It is expected. It makes sense. Those people pay big money. They deserve to get their shit. This isn't anything new. They've had art pack rewards ever since Noxian Nights.

Q

Q

What's your point? They're focusing on finishing their Patreon rewards first. It is expected. It makes sense. Those people pay big money. They deserve to get their shit. This isn't anything new. They've had art pack rewards ever since Noxian Nights.
And of course, the same "What's your point?" rhetoric exactly you were giving months ago. Ignore the criticism. Answer as if personally attacked. As pointed on the screenshot, these are scenes. Not just art packs. 1000 from Hreinn's 1100 patreons are gated from this content regardless of how much they have pledged during development. These people represent about 60% of Hreinn's income.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And of course, the same "What's your point?" rhetoric exactly you were giving months ago. Ignore the criticism. Answer as if personally attacked. As pointed on the screenshot, these are scenes. Not just art packs. 1000 from Hreinn's 1100 patreons are gated from this content regardless of how much they have pledged during development. These people represent about 60% of Hreinn's income.
I agree with you about the content being gated. I'm not a fan of that either.
But you said
and your original complaints way back then were also about Sierra using the money and her time for other things. So I asked you what your point was. Since she isn't diverting anything. Those Patreon rewards have been there since they started the game. Most of us knew it was coming.

Q

Q

and your original complaints way back then were also about Sierra using the money and her time for other things. So I asked you what your point was. Since she isn't diverting anything. Those Patreon rewards have been there since they started the game. Most of us knew it was coming.
Sierra asked for more time to deliver bigger updates. Sierra is, by her own admission, diverting that time she asked for, not for developing new updates, but for rehashing old content for a minority of patreons (100 out of 1100) who pay ~%35 of Hreinn's income.
This leaves ~65% of the patreons with nothing to show for their support.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes