ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Art Pack:

In-Game:
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! :FeelsGoodMan:
You! I love you! Full homo! Thank you so much! You are my hero. I owe you a life debt.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
what is this? game with extra scene? or ripped img?
The art pack are scenes from the game and some extra sketches.
But the game exe is a standalone launcher for the variant scenes. Just launch it and pick a scene.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy it say #2... where #1? and i thought its whole game with added bonus... oh well... disappointed...
No one's posted the first one sadly.
These are non-canon variant scenes, so they have their own launcher, since they don't fit anywhere in the main game.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@ponyguy he could like fit in some secret option to trigger it in main game... like seduce the orc guard when interrogate the human(forgot his name)... well that just my suggestion

Reactions: ponyguy

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Big props to art team.
This is one of the very few western games with delicious art that compares to japanese hentai games.

My top rant is the bad or non-existant sound effects during scenes, but to be fair this plagues almost every game.
At the very least swap out the "cumming" one. It's pretty cheap.

Maybe add a looping "girl moaning" effect on some scene parts.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Art Pack:

In-Game:
Thanks, my penis was REALLY grateful :FeelsGoodMan:

See? I told ya that it will eventually leak someday, didn't expect it happening so fast tho :OhMyGoodness:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i'lll be honest...

what a fucking piece of crap..
you have lots of dial with multiples choices... but whatever the choice you make, you always end in the same way, lose and being fucked.... every fucking time.
you get that 1 or 2 times ok, i understand.. but for the whole story and the whole game. its just plain shit. why pretending to give the player multiples choices if you cant even choose ?

morality : in this game, you get fucked, in all possible sens of this word. a pur piece of crap, i give it 1/10 and its only because of the art that are pretty good.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think you can play through the current game with the only dick that Sabia takes being the one in the prostitution shed, and I don't even remember if that's required or if you can actually just gather money by cleaning. So, sounds like you're just bad at the game?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
i'lll be honest...

you have lots of dial with multiples choices... but whatever the choice you make, you always end in the same way, lose and being fucked.... every fucking time.
you get that 1 or 2 times ok, i understand.. but for the whole story and the whole game. its just plain shit. why pretending to give the player multiples choices if you cant even choose ?

morality : in this game, you get fucked, in all possible sens of this word. a pur piece of crap, i give it 1/10 and its only because of the art that are pretty good.
Sounds like you didn't explore all your options because you're completely wrong. The only time you always lose is in the very beginning but even then you'll be saved right before the fucking begins if you stall long enough. After that it's entirely your fault if you lose or get fucked.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
i'lll be honest...

???

Did you click on the wrong game thread? That's the only possible explanation I can see...
In my last run it was basically a sexless game because I was paying attention to the choices I was making and I didn't want Sabia to be a whore, so...

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
No one's posted the first one sadly.
These are non-canon variant scenes, so they have their own launcher, since they don't fit anywhere in the main game.
Did you check the alternative bar scene ? this is exactly what we asked for. Her attire, her attitude and what happened ! perfection ^_^

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Did you check the alternative bar scene ? this is exactly what we asked for. Her attire, her attitude and what happened ! perfection ^_^
I did. It's great. It's exactly what I was hoping for. Though the interrogation scene ended up being even better. I did not expect that. Very satisfying. Real shame they ain't canon. But at least they exist.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes