Cormac

May 18, 2017
Art Pack:

In-Game:
Ah, there is any way to put the other link to Mega too? 16 hours to download all of it, and man, I don't want to wait this time ;-;

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
Wait, you can evade having to fuck orcs even at the beginning? How?
Short answer:
Delay as long as possible, including begging. You'll be knocked out when Lutvrog arrives. If you don't want to beg (Lutvrog doesn't like), just don't propose a duel and you will eventually be knocked out.

Long answer:
Choose these when you see them, other choices don't matter:
1) "Run away"
2) "Reason with them"
3) "Bluff them"
4) "Attack an orc"
5) "Jump for your sword"

Reactions: ponyguy

neko

May 1, 2017
Just try to get as much time as possible with the options.
Short answer:
Delay as long as possible, including begging. You'll be knocked out when Lutvrog arrives. If you don't want to beg (Lutvrog doesn't like), just don't propose a duel and you will eventually be knocked out.

Long answer:
Choose these when you see them, other choices don't matter:
1) "Run away"
2) "Reason with them"
3) "Bluff them"
4) "Attack an orc"
5) "Jump for your sword"
okay thanks, ill go try it

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks! The feedback you guys gave me last time was helpful, so I am thankful for that.
You and Sierra are the best, Nomo! Big fan of your work!

Yeah, someone already posted it before, but no one's updated the OP yet.
Sometimes, some links go slipping through the cracks. I'm on it.

Art Pack:

In-Game:
#blessed

samuraix

Sep 7, 2017
So a really big thanks to the guy that uploaded the Art Pack as that is a decent sum of money that they decided to drop on that...

Was there any links to the first variant scene?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I figured the scene would be different different, its just that the art style looked so damn familiar and it was bugging the fuck out of me. Thanks guys. :biggrin:

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Extra stuff v1
Art packs

CG Variants

You have to open the game and go into Sabia's tent and sleep to trigger these scenes; it won't open up and just play like in art pack 2. Because it's an old version you'll have to use an old or new save. I'm ~not sure~ if you have to complete the first version to trigger new scenes, as they are changes to original scenes.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Extra stuff v1
Art packs

CG Variants

You have to open the game and go into Sabia's tent and sleep to trigger these scenes; it won't open up and just play like in art pack 2. Because it's an old version you'll have to use an old or new save. I'm ~not sure~ if you have to complete the first version to trigger new scenes, as they are changes to original scenes.
You're a saint. A hero sent to us by the Hentai Gods. Thank you. x'D

Last edited:

abbott

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, this isn't half bad. Decent writing, and pretty nice artwork. Who would've thunk this figurative sandwhich is the only thing one needs to kickstart a worthwhile experience. Goes to show it's never crowded when you go the extra mile.

I liked the setup and the ongoing orc politics. Reminded me of "The Last Sovereign".

Haven't played past the trial, though. Does it continue after that? And if so, does the planned narrative intend to exclude the orcs after the initial arc, or will these big titted martians be present in future stories? Appreciate the response in advance. Cheers. Keep up the work.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey, this isn't half bad. Decent writing, and pretty nice artwork. Who would've thunk this figurative sandwhich is the only thing one needs to kickstart a worthwhile experience. Goes to show it's never crowded when you go the extra mile.

I liked the setup and the ongoing orc politics. Reminded me of "The Last Sovereign".

Haven't played past the trial, though. Does it continue after that? And if so, does the planned narrative intend to exclude the orcs after the initial arc, or will these big titted martians be present in future stories? Appreciate the response in advance. Cheers. Keep up the work.
Of course it reminds you of TLS. It's written by the same person.

Yes, there's more after the trial.
I know that we won't be staying in the orc camp for the whole game, but I'm not sure how much orc we'll be getting as the game progresses. I assume they'll still remain an important part of the story, since you are trying to rally them to your side and/or to the side of one of the captains and take over the human kingdoms/get your revenge.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes