WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Last update was Jul 4, thats not even 2 months ago
I mean, it wasn't really an update. It was fixing the issues with the previous update that was ANOTHER several months before that. I like the game, but the KoD schedule is pretty ludicrous. Ever since sierra left the updates have slowed to a crawl. I'm under the impression she was the only thing keeping stuff moving.

Feb 1, 2017
so if you're not happy with the dev stop the financial support on patreon.
i've seen here many developers making empty promises but if i don't pay for it i dont need to complain.
Complaining about something but don't pay anything for it would be pathetic.
>if you don't like product, stop paying for product
>you can't complain about product if you don't pay
what the fuck am I reading
Hw88OYu.jpg

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't know what you're reading but nobody said you can't complain. I just said that there's no need for me to complain if I don't pay for it anyways.
Didn't you know, f95 is a communist community. Other people paying for a product entitles YOU to complain about you being robbed of your entitlements. This is a passive human right. Every time a dev takes a day off work they're in fact stealing from you by default by making the next patch take that much longer, and time is money.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Didn't you know, f95 is a communist community. Other people paying for a product entitles YOU to complain about you being robbed of your entitlements. This is a passive human right. Every time a dev takes a day off work they're in fact stealing from you by default by making the next patch take that much longer, and time is money.
lol there is a difference between wanting to play games online for free and being a communist who wants 0 private property in addition to no government XD

Reactions: L777

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Ha, the actual reason is that while patience is a virtue there's no reason for it to be unlimited. If devs have horrific low levels of productivity it's perfectly fair to judge them for it.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Ha, the actual reason is that while patience is a virtue there's no reason for it to be unlimited. If devs have horrific low levels of productivity it's perfectly fair to judge them for it.
Yes, it is. Don't expect them to take it seriously unless money is involved though.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes