dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
I think its the art that was posted on top of this page
There is some kind of red color at middle right of the post, so probably not. Also it can be a new scene because most of the post contain bright skin color like blur effect and at the top of it there is something red (probably hair of character).

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Here is the image from the new post (Aug 14):

View attachment 772370

Also, the TLDR for the post:
-Nomo got a new tablet, drew a nice busty tyra
-There's a new vehlis scene with 9 versions because she got a huge quest
-Two quests still to be completed
HOLY SHIT, is this real !? They are not seriously making progress, also they returned with quality update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017

View attachment 772370

I've been waiting for Tyra since the moment I had seen her for the first time and so it looks like I may finally get to see what I want.
Mommy Tyra <3

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
um im not sure what i missed ive done the quest where we found a 2nd tentacle and got fucked rather than using kia bait, then ive done the herb quest and the minitaur quest with the quest about how the shaman is harassing the cat girls where i had help with the female orc with the quest about the human visitor when i sleep i aint getting a new quest despite checking the walkthroughs what am i missing or can anyone give me a save that will let me start this quest line

May 26, 2019

View attachment 772370

I'm not sure about this Tyra, she has a rectangular nose that's slightly bent, her lips look bloated and she's much better without the nasolabial folds (face wrinkle), a single line of eyebags will do just fine to indicate her age. I preferred the anime style she had in the early stages.
Otherwise she's hot as fuck.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes