RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
ME AM STUCK AFTER ME'MSELF FROM CAGE ME CONFUSED ISNT THERE MORE? ( and in human language is there any good guides? I got to the part where you save your orcs from the prison with Tekrok as my choice but If I choose Rok or Daj The Chufkk doesnt learn to speak it just gets stuck in '' I will try some other day to talk'' and the date with the noice lady from the brothel doesnt get triggered as well am I doing something wrong? (Rok's side of things saving the dog didnt trigger as well)

Reactions: TitanSwag94

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
I downloaded the game for the first time and it's unplayable. Is there any fix to remove the errors?
Download 10.7 bug fix and then download 10.8 and click on change the files. Mine miraculously fixed itself that way..... oh I mean '' ME DONT KNOW HOW HELP ME WANT TITS ''

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
ME AM STUCK AFTER ME'MSELF FROM CAGE ME CONFUSED ISNT THERE MORE? ( and in human language is there any good guides? I got to the part where you save your orcs from the prison with Tekrok as my choice but If I choose Rok or Daj The Chufkk doesnt learn to speak it just gets stuck in '' I will try some other day to talk'' and the date with the noice lady from the brothel doesnt get triggered as well am I doing something wrong? (Rok's side of things saving the dog didnt trigger as well)
Hi, I really like JD's walkthrough:
if you're still stuck after reading it, I can give you more detailed help

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I really like JD's walkthrough:
if you're still stuck after reading it, I can give you more detailed help
Yeah Its just I finished a walkthrough until/after the prison escape with tekrok now I wanted to go back and play as a sub/Rok sided Sabia but the Chufk 2.0 doesnt start ( The cat girl never follows me and dialouge gets stuck in '' talk to the tenctacle monster ---> Maybe another time )

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
and for some reason even when I delete the game the Saves stay? even If I want to hardwipe I cant it seems dunno why tbh.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah Its just I finished a walkthrough until/after the prison escape with tekrok now I wanted to go back and play as a sub/Rok sided Sabia but the Chufk 2.0 doesnt start ( The cat girl never follows me and dialouge gets stuck in '' talk to the tenctacle monster ---> Maybe another time )
Did you have the v10 intro with lynn? if so the quest already started and you should visit kia and rest like described in the walkthrough. The only difference i can see between Tekrok and Rokgrid in that quest is that you talk a little more to Rokgrid in the intro.

and for some reason even when I delete the game the Saves stay? even If I want to hardwipe I cant it seems dunno why tbh.
They are at C:\Users\<yourUser>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD and some numbers
on windows

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
Did you have the v10 intro with lynn? if so the quest already started and you should visit kia and rest like described in the walkthrough. The only difference i can see between Tekrok and Rokgrid in that quest is that you talk a little more to Rokgrid in the intro.

They are at C:\Users\<yourUser>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\KoD and some numbers
on windows
Thank you even though I followed the walkthrough It didnt start for some reason after hardresetting and getting to the same part now it started I guess maybe a corrupted file

Reactions: Hourglass

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
LOL THIS ORC LARPING

Reactions: RanakTheOrc

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
I just had to use the venison command to do the brisxKia scene, but now it's just stuck. I'm doing a sub playthough, no captain path if that helps. But I tried the guide and while it's good about detailing about how to acquire scenes it doesn't help when I'm stuck or anything otherwise.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Just discovered this game a few days ago and I really like it. How often does this get updates? Is this like a once per month and I should be waiting for new scenes to come soon or is it more of a once per year updated kinda game?

• Haha
Reactions: afdjuicy

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just discovered this game a few days ago and I really like it. How often does this get updates? Is this like a once per month and I should be waiting for new scenes to come soon or is it more of a once per year updated kinda game?
Ha Ha, once per month updates. Good joke.

They're currently up to around 5-6 months per update. Not trying to restart a flame war here, but this game has had fairly long breaks between updates since the beginning (I did the math a while ago, but that's probably 150 pages back now). The gaps between updates have grown since then, and the developers have claimed repeatedly that the updates would speed up, which hasn't happened.

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
I just had to use the venison command to do the brisxKia scene, but now it's just stuck. I'm doing a sub playthough, no captain path if that helps. But I tried the guide and while it's good about detailing about how to acquire scenes it doesn't help when I'm stuck or anything otherwise.
what was the command btw? I am still getting stuck there, I need to buy venison but the option doesnt pop up.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
Ha Ha, once per month updates. Good joke.

They're currently up to around 5-6 months per update. Not trying to restart a flame war here, but this game has had fairly long breaks between updates since the beginning (I did the math a while ago, but that's probably 150 pages back now). The gaps between updates have grown since then, and the developers have claimed repeatedly that the updates would speed up, which hasn't happened.
is that soo..? i can understand the delays if it occurred during the transition phase when Sierra Lee decided to leave Nomo(if that's the name), but since then Nomo added 2 or 3 talented individuals into his development team, shouldn't that make any sizeable difference to the waiting time per update, or even have more time to propose and schedule a weekly progress report series to allievate and explain to potential patreons and current patreons that things are progressing at a steady pace?

tl:dr i thought adding more people into a project would help the development cycle between each update to be shorter :eek:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
(Snip - Quicker Updates.)
Logically speaking, one would think so. Paradoxically however, it's had the opposite effect in regards to update speed and communications from the dev team, and that's a fact. Though they don't have a good track record about meeting their promises to increase pace, many of us are still holding out hope that it'll change and the team will finally get their act together and actually follow-through on this aspect.

Reactions: ralchemilla

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is that soo..? i can understand the delays if it occurred during the transition phase when Sierra Lee decided to leave Nomo(if that's the name), but since then Nomo added 2 or 3 talented individuals into his development team, shouldn't that make any sizeable difference to the waiting time per update, or even have more time to propose and schedule a weekly progress report series to allievate and explain to potential patreons and current patreons that things are progressing at a steady pace?

tl:dr i thought adding more people into a project would help the development cycle between each update to be shorter :eek:
Yeah, increasing a team size doesn't have a direct relationship to the speed or quality of work. Basically in any team / group project there's a period near the beginning of working together that there's very slow progress until the group gets into a groove, gets used to each other, settles in. After that initial period work generally speeds up.
However, if there's a bottleneck in the group, or the group ends up not working well together progress stays the same or slows down and eventually the team breaks apart in some way.

So you can have a team that's working really well together, but adding in another team member will always slow things down at first, and they may never really recover depending on the group dynamics.

As for increased communication, comments on that have been part of the flames I mentioned in the previous post so I'm not going to say anything else about that.

Reactions: ralchemilla
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes