1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
Type "bris_relieftents_shamanorcs_prompt" in the console if it says True, it already started. Then you need to try Relief Tents, Silvertusk, Central Camp (where Ornshakar is) or sleeping. See if something there is different.
Help me again please, cant start vehlis shipment, I talk to her and after it I cant go to Whitecrest but I can go to Avarton

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Question for anyone about the game now that I said that. What's this about an alliance with Ornshakar? I can't find mention of it in the walkthrough, but I saw it in the patch notes.
There is a passage where Bris informs Sabia about trouble at the tents. It ends with either a trial, where Ylva helps Sabia or Sabia trying to mediate with Ornshakar without a trial, which leads to Sabia "helping" at rituals. The second option is the "alliance" with Ornshakar.

Help me again please, cant start vehlis shipment, I talk to her and after it I cant go to Whitecrest but I can go to Avarton
I think we should start dm, so we don't spam this thread more ;)

D

Deleted member 914647

There is a straw poll vote going on for an upcoming gangbang scene:

"Nomo
@ Everyone Okay in this straw poll vote for your favorite sex position for an upcoming KoD gangbang CG. You have multiple votes for more than one option, so select the ones you like most, and the top one will make it into next update
Cheer
"

and here is the numbers description image attached:

I voted for 13. :D

floridagirl

Jul 23, 2019
I did both the raids for the warchief and Rokgrid but can't trigger the scene for the event in Rokgrid tent and nothing happen when I went back to the warcheif after the raid.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
There is a straw poll vote going on for an upcoming gangbang scene:

"Nomo
@ Everyone Okay in this straw poll vote for your favorite sex position for an upcoming KoD gangbang CG. You have multiple votes for more than one option, so select the ones you like most, and the top one will make it into next update
Cheer
"

and here is the numbers description image attached:

I voted for 13. :D
Voted 3,4,13

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I dont think we should really vote if its a patreon supporter tier post since we are not the audience requested to vote XD
Honestly, this attitude that f95 is a pirate site and therefore it invalidates opinions of everyone posting here is such bullshit. All the games I've ever supported, I've came across through similar communities. Try before you buy, you know?

Anyway my choices are 2 and 10.

MrGawado

Aug 7, 2019
whats the console command to trigger ornshakars ritual part 2 ? done all the prerequisites and did the ritual part 1 but it still wont trigger for me

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Here's the android port for 0.11.0

without JDmod:

with JDmod (Viressa's mod was causing too much trouble for what is essentially 3 extra scenes so I decided not to include it):

Last edited:

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
is there titles with similar offerings like Kingdom of Deception? i really enjoy Hreinn's approach in storytelling sprinkled with kinks and fetishes rich in flavor, so as i potentially wait for updates i could satisate my lust for more with other titles in a ren'py format or otherwise, that isn't just a clicking for fap game?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes