Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Try Noxian Nights by the same developer, it's honestly way better than this game. Only problem is it's in RPGMaker which is a dealbreaker for some folks. No orcs, but there are plenty of minotaurs, werewolves, tentacles, and other monsters to fuck.
Play and finish 100% the noxian (since I'm a fan of League of Legend). I loved it but after that it is difficult to find something similar, I like that the game gives you the option to repeat, eg when I saw the orc in the hut I said great now I will have that daily option and no.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Play and finish 100% the noxian (since I'm a fan of League of Legend). I loved it but after that it is difficult to find something similar, I like that the game gives you the option to repeat, eg when I saw the orc in the hut I said great now I will have that daily option and no.
Ionian Corps could've been as good too but sadly it's been put on hold.

This game desperately needs some repeating scenes like that. Maybe when Sabia will hopefully eventually gets to interact with her orc soldiers in her camp...? Maybe...? In a couple of years...?

Last edited:
Reactions: arenas8

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Try Noxian Nights by the same developer, it's honestly way better than this game. Only problem is it's in RPGMaker which is a dealbreaker for some folks. No orcs, but there are plenty of minotaurs, werewolves, tentacles, and other monsters to fuck.
It's not that better, it's more stereotypical. KoD is or at least was GoT of wegs.

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Clymenia has some nice games like that as well. Although I don't think they are up there with NN/KoD in terms of writing quality.

There is also Claire's Quest, where you play a peasant girl in a fantasy world. Also quite good.

Reactions: murtaghjr

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, does anyone know another game like this? I mean female character in the magical world (if with orcs better). I like this game but I do not like that they do not let you have infinite sex actions that is only one time as you advance each story
Try Karryn's prison, they both have good art with big assets. Karryn faces prisoners, thugs, goblins, slimes etc. Very interesting project.

Reactions: dafvid112

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, does anyone know another game like this? I mean female character in the magical world (if with orcs better). I like this game but I do not like that they do not let you have infinite sex actions that is only one time as you advance each story
hmm if u like the corruption theme then i do suggest try: karryn prison

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The new scenes in bonus pack are beyond bad, they claimed to reduce quality for quick repeatable scenes and yet it seems the plan is to just reduce overall art quality going forward. Nomos old art was only good thing left in the game.
Truly a downfall for such a game that I quite enjoy. I believe the developers are putting such high standards that they cannot maintain nowadays.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
If you like a fantasy world game with a female protag and 2d art, try Rise of the White Flower. Just starting, but they are quite good. And also professional... enough said.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
If you like a fantasy world game with a female protag and 2d art, try Rise of the White Flower. Just starting, but they are quite good. And also professional... enough said.
Out-of-topic-ish, but I suppose I should give this one a try.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So I played the first 2 hours of this game and really liked it, but I have heard a lot of really negative things about the game's change in direction, can someone break it down for me before I invest a bunch more time?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So I played the first 2 hours of this game and really liked it, but I have heard a lot of really negative things about the game's change in direction, can someone break it down for me before I invest a bunch more time?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's what I know:
  1. Updates are far few and between. Takes two to three months, give or take.
  2. Changing direction in the art section. I found the latest art and variant packs to be sub-par than previous releases, which are quite amazing and more fitting than the recent ones. I believe they did this to make quick and repeatable scenes at the cost of reducing the quality, IIRC.
  3. Some of the writing has gone downhill since their writer went separate ways. Some scenes are hit or miss, in my opinion.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
in karryn prison

which would be the best way to play the initial 3. and that being able to choose them would be the best
sry i didnt quiet understand what u asked! did u mean whats best difc to play on? if so then i will answer this game have some interesting calculation system so i would suggest either easy or normal for starting the game and learning the mechanisms

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm playing the current version(.10.7) and i'm stuck at the "Chufk Part 2" event.
I was following the Walkthrough since .10.4, but got stuck there also.
Nothing works, i can rest, i can harvest Venomnetle in the Mountains and i can hunt in the Forest, but nothing else.
I already tried resting, changing armor and equipment(tried every possible combination) and the game only gives me the "Maybe next time" when talking with the Tentacle Monster. I already searched the thread to see if someone had the same problem and if it was already addressed, but while the first part was a Yes, there was no solution.
Can someone give me a light?
I tried to start a new game to see if something bugged on the way, but arrived at the same result, still blocked from everything just before being able to "Ask about Venison". Can someone help me? If not, at least can someone upload a save just after said quest?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes