jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone have a save on the sub path before the prison? I can't seem to progress to that point no matter what I do, I always get stuck (yes im following the walkthrough. So many locations and so much back and forth!
Here is a save right before jail my dude and its sub

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm playing the current version(.10.7) and i'm stuck at the "Chufk Part 2" event.
I was following the Walkthrough since .10.4, but got stuck there also.
Nothing works, i can rest, i can harvest Venomnetle in the Mountains and i can hunt in the Forest, but nothing else.
I already tried resting, changing armor and equipment(tried every possible combination) and the game only gives me the "Maybe next time" when talking with the Tentacle Monster. I already searched the thread to see if someone had the same problem and if it was already addressed, but while the first part was a Yes, there was no solution.
Can someone give me a light?

Oct 8, 2018
The new scenes in bonus pack are beyond bad, they claimed to reduce quality for quick repeatable scenes and yet it seems the plan is to just reduce overall art quality going forward. Nomos old art was only good thing left in the game.
The art is poor quality in all the new bonus pack scenes, but at least the writing was fine in one of the scenes (depending on ones kinks). Of course, one scene had terrible writing and another poor writing. So 1/3 good writing, 0/3 good art.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a mod that removes the timed part of timed events, because, honestly, fuck timed events, especially in an open world like this where they are extremely annoying.
True that.
I don't know what their purpose is except for fucking up your save because you happened to miss something and now you can't go back therefore you're either hardlocked, softlocked or just got nerfed since you didn't obtain something you could've.

Oct 8, 2018
Is there a mod that removes the timed part of timed events, because, honestly, fuck timed events, especially in an open world like this where they are extremely annoying.
You can use dev console to give yourself more stamina (or gold) so you can do more things in a day, but I don't know of any mods or console commands that remove timers.

kretador

Jun 25, 2018
Is there a way to add certain items (Venomnettle) with the console command? i can't get back into the "Camp Outskirts" area to gather Venomnettles for the Royal Gold potion.

D

Deleted member 671583

Is there a way to add certain items (Venomnettle) with the console command? i can't get back into the "Camp Outskirts" area to gather Venomnettles for the Royal Gold potion.
Inventory.add_item Venomnettle

Zon3-tan

Oct 1, 2019
Hi, does anyone know another game like this? I mean female character in the magical world (if with orcs better). I like this game but I do not like that they do not let you have infinite sex actions that is only one time as you advance each story

Reactions: rockon123

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi, does anyone know another game like this? I mean female character in the magical world (if with orcs better). I like this game but I do not like that they do not let you have infinite sex actions that is only one time as you advance each story
Try Noxian Nights by the same developer, it's honestly way better than this game. Only problem is it's in RPGMaker which is a dealbreaker for some folks. No orcs, but there are plenty of minotaurs, werewolves, tentacles, and other monsters to fuck.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes