Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to start a new game to see if something bugged on the way, but arrived at the same result, still blocked from everything just before being able to "Ask about Venison". Can someone help me? If not, at least can someone upload a save just after said quest?
Hi, you get the venison from a vendor in the trading lodge (option in the trading lodge menu, not one of the regular vendors).
Did you try that?
If yes you can try "v10kia_bris_follow = 4" in the console.

Help me pleaseeeeeee
Seems like you haven't finished the event "Bargroping", you need to finish the investigation and trial before you can proceed.

Is there a mod to have Sabia naked outside the tent?
Could be done, but there would be no reaction from the orcs or it would take a lot more work.

Reactions: Jorge88

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
Seems like you haven't finished the event "Bargroping", you need to finish the investigation and trial before you can proceed.
maybe problem is in this "Go to Central Camp "Speak to investigator" - "I've gathered all my evidence." → +2 Orcs Loyalty ; +1 Groknak Affection", but Im dying after it, and I did all by guide, I dont know where is the problem

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
maybe problem is in this "Go to Central Camp "Speak to investigator" - "I've gathered all my evidence." → +2 Orcs Loyalty ; +1 Groknak Affection", but Im dying after it, and I did all by guide, I dont know where is the problem
Oh, I found the problem and solved it

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I cant start raiding#2 quest, I finished lakelord and kia's quest, what should I do?
Depending on the captain you chose there should be an arrow on the map, there you can start it. If it says something about Groknak you need to finish Raiding#1 first.

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, you get the venison from a vendor in the trading lodge (option in the trading lodge menu, not one of the regular vendors).
Did you try that?
If yes you can try "v10kia_bris_follow = 4" in the console.

Could be done, but there would be no reaction from the orcs or it would take a lot more work.
I had to use the console command, but it worked.
Thx, m8.

Reactions: Hourglass

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
Depending on the captain you chose there should be an arrow on the map, there you can start it. If it says something about Groknak you need to finish Raiding#1 first.
I finished it #1 and I dont have that arrow at all, what should I do? And without finishing #1 you cant start kentark training, but I finished it
Also, I cant rent a room for my squad at the main hall, or I have to enslave catgirls for it?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I finished it #1 and I dont have that arrow at all, what should I do? And without finishing #1 you cant start kentark training, but I finished it
Also, I cant rent a room for my squad at the main hall, or I have to enslave catgirls for it?
Yes, rent a room for the squad is only possible if you enslaved the catgirls.
The arrow should be there, but i dont know all the captains quests, maybe it's different, try talking to the captain you chose again, if they behave normal, there is no arrow and you completed raiding#1, you might have done it already.
The variables for finishing the quest are:
rokgridraiddone
tekroktargetraided
dajrabcaravanfinished
so if you take the one for the capatain you chose and type it in the console it will tell if its completed or not.

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
The arrow should be there, but i dont know all the captains quests, maybe it's different, try talking to the captain you chose again, if they behave normal, there is no arrow and you completed raiding#1, you might have done it already.
rokgridraiddone
tekroktargetraided
dajrabcaravanfinished
so if you take the one for the capatain you chose and type it in the console it will tell if its completed or not.
How can I open the console?

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
rokgridraiddone
tekroktargetraided
dajrabcaravanfinished
The command from before worked, but i have run into another problem: the quest won't continue after Bris delivers the venison, so i can't finish the quest and the game won't let me do anything else. I tried to see if something bugged and started a new game, following a different route(first one was Sabia's Feast, now i tried Dajrab's), but to no avail.
Also, i noticed that the first event from the "0.10 Introduction" part won't trigger for Dajrab's route and the game won't let me finish the "Make a Bet at the Silvertusk" quest, the option to "Buy a Drink" stops appearing after the second interaction with Neve in that quest, therefore locking me out of finishing it. I'm following the JohnDupont's Guide.

If there's no way to solve it, maybe i can force it if i have a way to find out all variables.

How can I open the console?
It's SHIFT + O.

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
It doesnt work, also I tried Shift + alt and after it Shift + O
Shift+O(iOp) Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True. In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
It doesnt work, also I tried Shift + alt and after it Shift + O
you need to enable it with unren.bat or something similar
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

The command from before worked, but i have run into another problem: the quest won't continue after Bris delivers the venison, so i can't finish the quest and the game won't let me do anything else. I tried to see if something bugged and started a new game, following a different route(first one was Sabia's Feast, now i tried Dajrab's), but to no avail.
Also, i noticed that the first event from the "0.10 Introduction" part won't trigger for Dajrab's route and the game won't let me finish the "Make a Bet at the Silvertusk" quest, the option to "Buy a Drink" stops appearing after the second interaction with Neve in that quest, therefore locking me out of finishing it. I'm following the JohnDupont's Guide.

If there's no way to solve it, maybe i can force it if i have a way to find out all variables.
I don't think there is much after sending bris to deliver venison, but a few conversations with kia in the forest. But you have to play dom for that.
Check if you have the latest version, it should be 10.8. afaik

For the Neve scene, check if you are wearing the right armor.
Other than that i can tell you that with unren (link at the top of this post) you can get the .rpy files which can be read with a normal editor and there you can search around for the variables.

Reactions: Jorge88

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
rokgridraiddone
tekroktargetraided
dajrabcaravanfinished
1594841828623.png

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
you need to enable it with unren.bat or something similar
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

I don't think there is much after sending bris to deliver venison, but a few conversations with kia in the forest. But you have to play dom for that.
Check if you have the latest version, it should be 10.8. afaik

For the Neve scene, check if you are wearing the right armor.
Other than that i can tell you that with unren (link at the top of this post) you can get the .rpy files which can be read with a normal editor and there you can search around for the variables.
I was playing on 10.7, but accordingly to the guide, i should be able to finish those quests in it.
The Neve scene should be done with the Barmaid armor, and i was doing it with it, but shortly before i finish it, the option "Buy a Drink" vanished. I tried every armor and the option does not appear again.
About the Kia conversations, i need to get them so the game will trigger the end of the quest and the start of the new one, but i'll also have to trigger the event with Dajrab to play "Fluff Tooth 2". I'm dom in both gameplays.
I'll try unpacking and searching for the variables.

Reactions: Hourglass

1337olu

Jul 13, 2020
That means that you already did the quest for tekrok. If you can't talk to tekrok about it, Raiding#2 is finished.
I see you are a sage, so help me again please, I cant start ornshakar's ritual, I have completed all quests before it already.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I see you are a sage, so help me again please, I cant start ornshakar's ritual, I have completed all quests before it already.
Type "bris_relieftents_shamanorcs_prompt" in the console if it says True, it already started. Then you need to try Relief Tents, Silvertusk, Central Camp (where Ornshakar is) or sleeping. See if something there is different.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I'm sorry the game maker had to deal with that in the real world, it's never easy to lose a loved one.

Question for anyone about the game now that I said that. What's this about an alliance with Ornshakar? I can't find mention of it in the walkthrough, but I saw it in the patch notes.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes