m70xd

Jun 18, 2020
So uh i need some help with the minotaur quest in Kira's camp. Can someone tell me what to do?

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
So I haven't played this in a long long time, but I just decided to try it again and so I did. I realized that the MC can't get fucked immediately, before taken to the orc tribe, no matter what options I picked. Why is that scene gone now? Are there more changes like this, or complete removal of scenes, from earlier versions?

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
So I haven't played this in a long long time, but I just decided to try it again and so I did. I realized that the MC can't get fucked immediately, before taken to the orc tribe, no matter what options I picked. Why is that scene gone now? Are there more changes like this, or complete removal of scenes, from earlier versions?
Don't worry, you will find the same exact CGs scene later on in the game, but with different dialogue. The reason why they decided to remove the early rape scene is because of the new patreon policy.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Oh, what policy was that?
They started (a couple of years back) cracking down on various controversial fetishes in any content on patreon, in particular rape, incest, and bestiality (IIRC). But if the content wasn't actively on patreon, advertised there, or in the early parts of a game it generally slipped by.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, what policy was that?
For KoD, it was specifically in regards to the topic of rape. Here's a link provided by Nomo (dev) around that time authored by T51 of SoC: . However, the dev team also decided that first encounter with the Orcs needed to change since it wasn't in line nor faithful to Sabia's character. Sure, some folks disagreed with the change but most folks appeared to be on board with it and agree that it was for the best. I haven't played KoD in a long time, but that first encounter and all the permutations can still be found buried in the script, just deactivated. I can't attest if those CGs return as I simply do not remember, but I have no reasons to doubt what Eroseni715 said either -- that they reappear in the game at a later point with different text.

Edit: Ninja'd by souldead341 by, idk, like two seconds, lol! xD Yeah that (and incest), just echoing the same. ;]

D

Deleted member 914647

I like the game without the opening scene. It made it better, more built up, and it has a much stronger impact when you have the first tent job. Not just straight to the point where you won't have any fun and lost all your interest in it.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
maybe i forgot something but i did the axiom quest with minitaur the brothel and the herp quest with the uhh human in the orc settlement and it wont trigger the 2nd tentacle quest line to get through it uhh anyone willing to get a save at that quest or maybe the prison arc quest

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes