Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I like this guy. Hope they will have an encounter despite Sabia not liking him.
Sabia not liking him would open up a very good quest line. I think it could be used the same way with the Catgirl we had to get to talk. If Sabia pissed him off before or made him go rough on the catgirl he could ignore Sabia wanting it gentle and go rough because thats what she that him.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Sabia over Neve for me. Neve is hot but elves just aren't my thing :p That being said, I really love Vehlis too. I wish she gets more love. Really wanna see some Vehlis x Sabia.

They also showed a character in the beginning of the game - a Mai Shiranui-esque female monk. I think her name was Harlotte. She looked hot af and they said they'll add her in the future. Unfortunately, no news about her ever since and I can't seem to find post about her either. I am eagerly waiting for her to this day.
Did some digging around.

Unfortunately, unless someone hoarded it, it's gone for good. It doesn't seem that nomo actually uploaded it to a forum, it was just linked from what I can see.
This was the original post:
Deleted after patreon got on their backs about nsfw public posts. Prior to 2016's Neve post everything got deleted. Deleted along with the Noxian Night scene previews.

Her name was indeed Harlotte, but they replied to a comment that they changed her name since, because it was bit too on the nose.

Edit: Shakira you can't access it because the post was deleted.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shakira and Back

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Which girl you like the most? Neve or Sabia?
Sabia and Neve is a force to be reckoned with. With Neve's seductiveness, tricks, and know-how and Sabia's human nature that is cunning, determined, and all-around a turbo-slut (at times), these two are substances that cannot be separated. It's like two lesbian spies that always comes on top after huge mishaps, even the chance of them being successful is quite low (at times).

If I have to choose, I'd choose Neve. As much as I love fair-skinned gals, my heart always is on the side of the dark-skinned ones, especially if tanned.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Any info on next patch?
Their latest update was September 1st showcasing a new scene (or a few scenes) on their Patreon page. The latest updates on their Patreon page have two weeks interval between posts.

As for patches, I'm not quite sure when will it rolled out.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm confused, have they actually talked about repeated scenes moving forward or is that something just people here talk about.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else noticed that Sabia's personality has changed to be less bitchy since Monsinne took over, dom sabia at least used to be a mega bitch with little compassion, new sabia is always apologizing and stuff.

Reactions: adelsba

RanakTheOrc

Jul 30, 2020
on Another note I've been crafting some stuff for a few cosplays seems like I've been out of the loop for a while xD

• Hey there
Reactions: Back
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes