Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else noticed that Sabia's personality has changed to be less bitchy since Monsinne took over, dom sabia at least used to be a mega bitch with little compassion, new sabia is always apologizing and stuff.
Yeah maybe they finish the sub path first but I like the bitchy sabia too the most

Diana_Ritter

Jan 14, 2020
Smbdy take the devs to the elementary, so they'll be able to realise that numeric 0.9(nine tenths) is larger than 0.10(ten hundredths or one tenth)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ugh, this game. This may sound strange, and i may be alone in this, but so much about it makes my NTR senses tingle even if there is none. Not that I don't like it, it's just... unique.

Reactions: hakarlman
May 26, 2019
Ugh, this game. This may sound strange, and i may be alone in this, but so much about it makes my NTR senses tingle even if there is none. Not that I don't like it, it's just... unique.
There's nothing NTR about this game, you're probably mistaking it for another. Especially if you're playing as a female character.
Fix your NTR radar man, it's clearly riddled with bugs and scrap codes. Those things are nasty stuff that gives you false alarms.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's nothing NTR about this game, you're probably mistaking it for another. Especially if you're playing as a female character.
Fix your NTR radar man, it's clearly riddled with bugs and scrap codes. Those things are nasty stuff that gives you false alarms.
I have a pretty good idea of why the game makes me uncomfortable: First, Sabia is human, unlike most any other character she interacts with early in the game past the prologue, which at least for me makes me identify with her more. Almost everyone is a muscle-bound brute and most look down on her or want to take advantage of her. There's also Neve, but she's regularly getting railed by said brutes and in a way serves as an example to Sabia of how she could choose to act in her new community.

Second, she's in a vulnerable situation, especially at the start, which, combined with identifying with the character as mentioned before, puts me in a protective mindset. Yet there's always the temptation to take the easier and more taboo path, especially when it's rewarded with money and other game mechanics.

Third, the story is about Sabia allying with the tribe against her own people, which, even if justified in context, is a pretty NTRish trope.

Obviously it isn't NTR by any conventional definition, but that's just my reaction to the game. I play other female protag games, but this is the only one that sets off my NTRadar like this. Karryn's Prison at first glace has similarities, what with MC being trapped in a building full of lechers, but that game is much lighter in tone, doesn't have the interspecies / culture shock aspect to nearly this degree, and the gameplay loop consists of her beating inmates black & blue by the dozens on a daily basis. Not having to make hard choices in a hard society, with sex as a potential bargaining chip.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
As far as I remember, you can have Sabia be pretty sexless, so I really don't understand your take on the difference. I love NTR, so the fact that anybody can see it in this game (where Sabia is the MC and has no affectionate relationship with anyone) is utterly baffling to me. People look down on Sabia, but she looks down on them just as much (if not more) and can win fights against pretty much all the orcs.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I have a pretty good idea of why the game makes me uncomfortable: First, Sabia is human, unlike most any other character she interacts with early in the game past the prologue, which at least for me makes me identify with her more. Almost everyone is a muscle-bound brute and most look down on her or want to take advantage of her. There's also Neve, but she's regularly getting railed by said brutes and in a way serves as an example to Sabia of how she could choose to act in her new community.

Second, she's in a vulnerable situation, especially at the start, which, combined with identifying with the character as mentioned before, puts me in a protective mindset. Yet there's always the temptation to take the easier and more taboo path, especially when it's rewarded with money and other game mechanics.

Third, the story is about Sabia allying with the tribe against her own people, which, even if justified in context, is a pretty NTRish trope.

Obviously it isn't NTR by any conventional definition, but that's just my reaction to the game. I play other female protag games, but this is the only one that sets off my NTRadar like this. Karryn's Prison at first glace has similarities, what with MC being trapped in a building full of lechers, but that game is much lighter in tone, doesn't have the interspecies / culture shock aspect to nearly this degree, and the gameplay loop consists of her beating inmates black & blue by the dozens on a daily basis. Not having to make hard choices in a hard society, with sex as a potential bargaining chip.
Hun, I think you missed the definition of NTR, she's either fucking someone who isn't her lover/spouse or not at all. No such thing as NTR of a species exists unless you're going for a hive mind x hivemind/[insert whatever other party here] or some shit.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have a pretty good idea of why the game makes me uncomfortable [and here's why]...
That's fair. Those are your reasons and I can respect that.
To others, Pailbat only said that it was setting off his NTR senses, and not saying that there are any. (See this post.)
People look down on Sabia, but she looks down on them just as much (if not more) and can win fights against pretty much all the orcs.
I love this line! :cool: Especially since I like the idea of the be-all, end-all, kickass mofo that Sabia can be despite the familial betrayal and being tossed into dire circumstances hoping for her death. A lesson will be taught for that mistake of casting her aside and she's going to make them pay, dearly. Make them all pay. Sabia is learning; growing, and is becoming stronger and more cunning. What doesn't kill you... Vengeance is a strong motivator after all. :devilish:

Or one can just take the "easier" route, I guess. I won't judge you. Control Sabia the way you want and have fun! :D

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
If it was finished you would have seen the blue flag "completed" over the game's presentation post.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
We arent really done since Sabia coming on top of the village is just the starting point. Imagine the countries and tribes with secret socities that would emerge and try to take down or ally with Sabia. I mean imo we are just getting started lol

Reactions: Shakira

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
We arent really done since Sabia coming on top of the village is just the starting point. Imagine the countries and tribes with secret socities that would emerge and try to take down or ally with Sabia. I mean imo we are just getting started lol
"Just getting started"... I certainly hope not. If that were the case than our great grandchildren will be the first to see the finished product.
Personally i am hoping for a "Re-vamp" where they get rid of at least half the areas on the map since there is no reasonable chance of them utilizing these areas. Then get back on track with the already established characters/plot. They keep adding new areas/characters with what seems to me no forethought into how they will play into the long game or how they will fit into the story in a meaningful way.
It seems at least to me that the heart and soul have left this game. Folks that have been around for a while know what i mean by that. I used to support the dev but i just couldn't do it any more. I truly doubt the devs are attacking the development of this game with the same zeal they once had. They don't even communicate with their patrons really. There are plenty of 1 man devs or small teams that communicate with their supporters regularly. And IMO when communication all but stops, that says to me that their heart aint in in anymore. Unless there are some serious changes the only end to this i can see is them dropping the game or rushing an ending. Cant realy tell which would be worse considering a rushed end would necessarily invalidate a lot of/most chocies you made in this "choice matters" game. I made a post on this some pages back and since then im even more certain there wont be a happy end here.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes