Feb 1, 2017
The mad lads are actually releasing the update 3 days before Cyberpunk's release, while other developers are delaying theirs by at least a month. Let's fucking go :PogChamp:

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
The mad lads are actually releasing the update 3 days before Cyberpunk's release, while other developers are delaying theirs by at least a month. Let's fucking go :PogChamp:
They will have errors at the last moment and the release date will be postponed to the 15th))) then a couple more bugs will be caught ... and there is Christmas, New Year, another Christmas, Chinese New Year ... talk a little more about family problems. "this music will be eternal."

As one modern thinker put it: "Why go to all that trouble when you have a passionate fanbase that doesnt questions you and you make 2.7k a month while doing nothing / minimal work?"

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I check this thread once a month and eventually one update for this game will take longer than developing big AA game in small studio.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
well they are taking cue from ICSTOR, and that guy milk his patreon like forever, 1 complete year and no update...

Last edited:

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much does everyone want to bet that this “fair bit coming” update is around 20 lines of dialogue, a choice that adds to Dom or sub but nothing that actually needs those stats to be seen, and a single scene with a few variations of people talking, sucking, and a cum version, and that will be all we’ll see for over a year?

May 18, 2020
How much does everyone want to bet that this “fair bit coming” update is around 20 lines of dialogue, a choice that adds to Dom or sub but nothing that actually needs those stats to be seen, and a single scene with a few variations of people talking, sucking, and a cum version, and that will be all we’ll see for over a year?
Don't think so. They took their time. If the update is disappointing or there is too little in content, this is the last nail in the simbro like coffin. I think they have problems but doubt this is straight milking. Want to subscribe back but not till things go like this.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
Even though you are certainly right, sadly... I still want to believe!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes