psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
so tommorow is the update day (while i do believe it wont be delayed i fear it will be an underwhelming update)! So how many scene do you think it will have guys? I dont think its crazy to expect 15 scenes (SINCE IT TOOK 9 MONTHS ITS A LITTLE MORE THAN 1.5 SCENE A MONTH AND MOST OF THEM WILL BE VARIANTS WITH FACIAL EXPRECION DIFFERENCES). Of course i kinda doubt it since they have shown they are scammers in the past but i want to believe + i dont think that it should be that far fetched since again this took 9 months!! Feel free to give your speculations for the number and quality of the scenes and lets see who gets it right, lets have some fun with this scam!!

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
They said something about the upcoming update being "generous in content" so I'd bet it'll be like 5 scenes as opposed to the usual 3 per half a year of """development""".
Btw fuck timezones.

• Sad
Reactions: psycohunter96

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
They said something about the upcoming update being "generous in content" so I'd bet it'll be like 5 scenes as opposed to the usual 3 per half a year of """development""".
Btw fuck timezones.
you are too optimistic it would probably still be 3 scenes but this time we get different facial expressions and text flavor for sub and dom path and probably some repeatable scenes that are as someone said wish.com nomo

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes