Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I do not advise starting this game, it is interrupted in the middle (the author left), how to read a book of 2 volumes, where the second volume was burned by the author and you will never find out the endings.
The author is still working on this game according to every recent news.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Did the game advanced outside the orc camp yet cause last time i downloaded this game i deleted it as fast.

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
Oh yes. She's very active. Here's her main adult gaming page:
Not only does she have many games already completed (see Steam and other popular platforms), but she also does a fair bit of writing -- both adult and "nonadult". Though, her non-sexual based work are under a different pen name.
Wait... so does it mean Nomo was the one creating the bottleneck in this project?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Wait... so does it mean Nomo was the one creating the bottleneck in this project?
A: We simply don't know. See below for a more detailed response.

Answered in regards to Sierra (who left years ago) per topic of the quote --- No one outside of the development team knows what happened behind the scenes. All we know for certain is that Nomo and Sierra had worked together before on a previous game (Noxian Nights) and that they worked together for a while on this one (KoD) before Sierra left. There's been much speculation but among the ideas that had been floated were: differing visions on the direction of KoD, conflicting work ethics for this project despite the success of NN (including possible "bottleneck" problems), time constraints by Sierra while she worked on her own solo projects, and how the revenue should be split between them. We simply don't know why Sierra left the team; all we know is that the relationship between the two ended "amicably".

Answered in regards to the current Hreinn Games team --- The current team consists of Nomo, Ndsferrari, and Monsinne. They've been together for a long time; thus, any issues or concerns should be directed with this current team in mind. This team, quite frankly, is gawd-awful at communicating with their fanbase. In regards to the team's current format, no one knows for certain what each team member actually do, what their responsibilities are, or what each of them have contributed to KoD. It's assumed that Nomo does the majority of the art if not all of it, and that Nds and Monsinne are the coders and writers for the project (with creative input from Nomo). Some believe that Monsinne is the current lead writer for the game's story. Again, no one knows what's holding up the show -- the "bottleneck" -- or what each of them are supposed to be tackling because they're simply not transparent on the matter. Boy, on the otherhand, they're excellent at coming up with excuses while leading people on with what little news of subsistence they that occasionally toss out. This is a stark contrast, imo, to how the early duo communicated with their fans which also included multiple outlets. (Take Sierra, for instance, she communicates with her fanbase on the regular along with frequent news updates for her projects including unexpected issues encountered.) As such, many believe Hreinn Games' credibility is shot to hell when it comes to the truthfulness of what little news that they share. This is something that they need and must work on going forward if they don't wish to further alienate their fanbase.

So why does it seem like there's a "bottleneck" that's slowing down the development of this game? We just don't know. We don't even know if there even is any kind of bottleneck. Maybe the current team is just slow, but people are free to make educated guesses.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Well we could previously have given the benefit of the doubt to Hreinn Games when Sierra left but atm I think its just better to remake the whole game since the conclusion I got so far is that Sierra did the programming and Nomo did art so when Sierra left the new programmer would have taken her spot. And if its them having trouble to create this game I would recommend them to just start from scratch and release the game with slightly altered plot.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
With two updates a year? Probably at 2029
two updates? wasn't there a single proper update this year with a few new cg's and one 'update' where they made minor changes to the existing repeatable cg? Tho there is a chance they will put the second update by the end of the year, seems unlikely tho lol

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
Pretty soon its gonna be 9 months without an update, just like waiting for a pregnancy XD
Why are you talking about 9 months? The latter was 0.7, then they "optimized the code to speed up the update process" although they added a couple of scenes and sagging art.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Why are you talking about 9 months? The latter was 0.7, then they "optimized the code to speed up the update process" although they added a couple of scenes and sagging art.
because if I say the time since the last actuall update the hardcore fans will start bombarding me with answers and i dont want to get into such arguments, so i am trying to make some jokes to forget what a shitshow this has become :)

kobak

Sep 24, 2019
because if I say the time since the last actuall update the hardcore fans will start bombarding me with answers and i dont want to get into such arguments, so i am trying to make some jokes to forget what a shitshow this has become :)
just kidding) the project died after the separation of the first team, and then it just began to decompose. It is more honest to close it and start a new one, compensating the old patrions with bonuses. Or go into the sunset, and after half a year or a year create a new milking machine

Reactions: psycohunter96

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
just kidding) the project died after the separation of the first team, and then it just began to decompose. It is more honest to close it and start a new one, compensating the old patrions with bonuses. Or go into the sunset, and after half a year or a year create a new milking machine
Why go to all that trouble when you have a passionate fanbase that doesnt questions you and you make 2.7k a month while doing nothing/minimal work?

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Lol, after an eternity, anyone has the post? Besides the notice that we get the game in december 7

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes