ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry if already posted, when can we expect the next update?
Not for a while probably. Maybe at the end of this month, if we're lucky. Though I wouldn't hold my breath, what with the holidays coming up. I'm sure they want to spend time with family. And they certainly have every right to.
Then again, they did say they were making good progress. If everything goes smooth they might surprise us.

Reactions: sabu6

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Not for a while probably. Maybe at the end of this month, if we're lucky. Though I wouldn't hold my breath, what with the holidays coming up. I'm sure they want to spend time with family. And they certainly have every right to.
Then again, they did say they were making good progress. If everything goes smooth they might surprise us.
From what they wrote in the last 2 news updates, I'll be money that we will see it before next year.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
From what they wrote in the last 2 news updates, I'll be money that we will see it before next year.
I'll take you on that bet. I don't have any money though, so if I lose I'll suck your dick. :p

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Hi ! Does someone knows how to have some fire moss when you can't clean the camp and Elmy don't sell it anymore ?

Even if I need to use cheats, I don't mind :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm taking notes... getting the stallion to gamble with me, so he can be my slave forever...
Only if I lose. Otherwise I expect something of equal value in return. :evilsmile:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
It seems like everybody here would like to have a sex-slave. Well not me becouse I can see how it will go. You lock her/him up in your basement, forget to feed her/him for a few weeks becouse you get occupied with some things in your life and when the slave dies the people in your life will act like you are some kind of monster and it is al your fault even though they forget things somethimes too. People can just be so needlessly cruel somethimes, you can't imagine how someone can have such a lack of empathy but it is true :perservingface:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It seems like everybody here would like to have a sex-slave. Well not me becouse I can see how it will go. You lock her/him up in your basement, forget to feed her/him for a few weeks becouse you get occupied with some things in your life and when the slave dies the people in your life will act like you are some kind of monster and it is al your fault even though they forget things somethimes too. People can just be so needlessly cruel somethimes, you can't imagine how someone can have such a lack of empathy but it is true :perservingface:
I don't have to worry then. I have no life. Or a basement. So there will be no forgetting here. XD
Would probably get pretty boring after a while though. Just fuck, feed, sleep, fuck, feed, sleep. Man, H-games make it seem so much more fun. But having a sex slave is a lot of work.

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I don't have to worry then. I have no life. Or a basement. So there will be no forgetting here. XD
Would probably get pretty boring after a while though. Just fuck, feed, sleep, fuck, feed, sleep. Man, H-games make it seem so much more fun. But having a sex slave is a lot of work.
I know what you mean. Having a sex-slave means a lot of work and responsibility. It is like when you become rich you have you have to suddenly worry about things like return on investement, how to effectively evade paying taxes and fluctations in exchange rates. I choose to be poor for a reason, life is complicated enough without all that shit o_O

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
So I did finally play the game and it did not disappoint. It has really everything you can wish for in this kind of games: A good story with interesting and likable characters, meaningful choices where there is not necessary 1 good answer, fun point and click style gameplay without too much grinding, gorgeous hand-drawn art and a good amount of lewdness that all fits well in the story. And also a good amount of rape :happyblush

So I decided to play the game how I normally play these kind of games the first time around; by only caring about my own interests and just spitting in peoples faces. I forget one thing though, if you are a man and you act like this people will respect you and think you are strong but if you are a woman and you act like this people will think you are a bitch and hate you for it. So in the end nobody wanted to talk to me anymore or come to the awesome party I was trowing. There was plenty of free booze there for pete's sake! I mean I understand Maple was mad at me for making all her loved ones into sex slaves but she should not also forget I chose not to torture her when I could. That did cost me a lot of restraint so the least you can do is show me some goddamn gratitude by attending my party o_O

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to replay the game and make Sabia act all nice towards everyone. (read: be a submissive slut.) It should be fun to see how that will play out :evilsmile:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
So I decided to play the game how I normally play these kind of games the first time around; by only caring about my own interests and just spitting in peoples faces. I forget one thing though, if you are a man and you act like this people will respect you and think you are strong but if you are a woman and you act like this people will think you are a bitch and hate you for it. So in the end nobody wanted to talk to me anymore or come to the awesome party I was trowing.
Well, if you're not shackled to the ground and getting buttfucked endlessly at the end of the trial, I think you're doing pretty good. :happyblush

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Well, if you're not shackled to the ground and getting buttfucked endlessly at the end of the trial, I think you're doing pretty good. :happyblush

Just saw that episode of R&M yesterday, funny coincidence.I think I would even rather get buttfucked endlessly than be the smartest man in the universe. Ignorance truly is bliss :biggrin: I can't say agree with that quote though, you are always allowed to feel shitty about your life, even when others have it worse IMO.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I can't say agree with that quote though, you are always allowed to feel shitty about your life, even when others have it worse IMO.
I think it's relative to your own life, more like a "yeah it sucks but it's not that bad" rather than a "yeah but you egoistical cunt other people have problems too". It's weirdly optimistic for a Rick now that I think about it.

Reactions: ponyguy and n0b0dy
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes