ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to replay the game and make Sabia act all nice towards everyone. (read: be a submissive slut.) It should be fun to see how that will play out :evilsmile:
Now you're speaking my language. :evilsmile:
Side note: I don't respect anyone who acts the way Sabia does. But it does make it more fun to see them fall into the depths of depravity. And, oh boy, fall she shall. Over and over and over. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Now you're speaking my language. :evilsmile:
Side note: I don't respect anyone who acts the way Sabia does. But it does make it more fun to see them fall into the depths of depravity. And, oh boy, fall she shall. Over and over and over. :FeelsGoodMan:
Depths of depravity sounds like a good name for a metal band \m/

Reactions: Lynn and ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Oh man, and I thought NN was good, this game is top notch. Hot art and writing+interesting lore and characters+political sim+branching/meaninful choices (think so?). I'm enjoying this more than a lot vns out there. For now the game has potential to be one the best english vns out there.

Likeclockwork

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

quick question: I cant access any of the Intro Scenes in the Beginning. No matter what I decide I just get knocked out and wake up in my Tent. Did they change anything for the 0.3.3 version?

thx for any help in advance

Reactions: ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

quick question: I cant access any of the Intro Scenes in the Beginning. No matter what I decide I just get knocked out and wake up in my Tent. Did they change anything for the 0.3.3 version?

Did you download from the hreinn blog? i noted those rape scenes at the beginning weren't appearing too. But the scenes were intact from the download in this site. Don't know why.

EDIT: just tried the gofile download, the scenes are there.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

So I decided to play the game how I normally play these kind of games the first time around; by only caring about my own interests and just spitting in peoples faces. I forget one thing though, if you are a man and you act like this people will respect you and think you are strong but if you are a woman and you act like this people will think you are a bitch and hate you for it. So in the end nobody wanted to talk to me anymore or come to the awesome party I was trowing. There was plenty of free booze there for pete's sake! I mean I understand Maple was mad at me for making all her loved ones into sex slaves but she should not also forget I chose not to torture her when I could...
Hmm I played her as a dominant bad ass and things are looking nearly perfect for her. My party was the best of all and Sabia seems to be well on her way to take full control of the tribe. I was nice to the cat girls though. It's just way smarter to have these cunning felines on your good side.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm I played her as a dominant bad ass and things are looking nearly perfect for her. My party was the best of all and Sabia seems to be well on her way to take full control of the tribe. I was nice to the cat girls though. It's just way smarter to have these cunning felines on your good side.
Yeah I didn't really play as a bad ass now I think about it, more like an exceptional cruel and petty psychopath :coldsweat:
I really thought enslaving those catgirls would make me popular among the orcs though but I guess if you are a paria even the awesome gift of free catgirl-slaves won't necessarily make people (well orc's in this case) like you. If I had been smarter I would have gone easier on those cute little creatures but the heart wants what the heart wants as they say. And my heart happened to want enslaved catgirls o_O:p

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I didn't really play as a bad ass now I think about it, more like an exceptional cruel and petty psychopath :coldsweat:
I really thought enslaving those catgirls would make me popular among the orcs though but I guess if you are a paria even the awesome gift of free catgirl-slaves won't necessarily make people (well orc's in this case) like you. If I had been smarter I would have gone easier on those cute little creatures but the heart wants what the heart wants as they say. And my heart happened to want enslaved catgirls o_O:p
I think your reasoning is not quite wrong, I still didn't try the enslaving way, but i imagine it would be popular with the orcs, just not with the captains, neve and obviously the cats. Besides that, evil paths are always entertaining :evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy and n0b0dy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure Tekrok tells her that it will be popular... With the young orcs. Everyone else? Not so much. XD
My Sabia, on the other hand, is beloved. As the camp's fuck toy. :evilsmile:
Ah, it's so easy to get what you want when you suck a few dicks. :p

Hi Guys,

What are all the choices you've tried in the intro? Give me a step-by-step of every dialogue choice you clicked.

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure her Tekrok tells that it will be popular... With the young orcs. Everyone else? Not so much. XD
My Sabia, on the other hand, is beloved. As the camp's fuck toy. :evilsmile:
Ah, it's so easy to get what you want when you suck a few dicks. :p

What are all the choices you've tried in the intro? Give me a step-by-step of every dialogue choice you clicked.
you mentioning being the "fuck toy" as option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

I meant being a ''fuck toy'' in general by just whoring out Sabia whenever you can. But yeah, Tekrok's route does make it easier to play that way. I have not done Sabia's party so I don't know if there's anything after.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I meant being a ''fuck toy'' in general by just whoring out Sabia whenever you can. But yeah, Tekrok's route does make it easier to play that way. I have not done Sabia's party so I don't know if there's anything after.
Well, ok. I would start another playthrough anyway, since there are kinda a few SIM elements and alternative options affecting the quests and cgs appearances.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, ok. I would start another playthrough anyway, since there are kinda a few SIM elements and alternative options affecting the quests and cgs appearances.
Oh I am well aware of what losing the trial gets me. :evilsmile:

Anyway, I just tried Sabia's feast and didn't get any scenes. And I played her as slutty as it gets.

Reactions: mesoru

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Man, it's really sad to see how far they've fallen. 0.3.0 released October 7th...Throughout Noxian Nights, I was happy Hreinn was being an exception to the rule, releasing regularly and solid content. Now, updates take forever (and who knows why, when Sierra can release a game and TLS update(s) in that timespan) and the content isn't that much more than NN updates were.

Jun 30, 2017
Man, it's really sad to see how far they've fallen. 0.3.0 released October 7th...Throughout Noxian Nights, I was happy Hreinn was being an exception to the rule, releasing regularly and solid content. Now, updates take forever (and who knows why, when Sierra can release a game and TLS update(s) in that timespan) and the content isn't that much more than NN updates were.
They do update regularly on a sort of bimonthly schedule. So it may not be as often as you desire but it is regular and it is definitely solid content in my opinion.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes