johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
You can get it during Dajrab's feast too. The only feast she won't go to is Tekrok's.
oh wait... smart one is rodgrik... shit i messes up the names... weird i didnt get it in my playthrough...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Noxian Nights was more of a RPG, similar to Town Of Passion. KoD is more of a visual novel then anything, kind of a let down from Noxian Nights. Dont get me wrong its got great art/graphics. I may download OP version and see if anything changed from the last time I played this game.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
So far, KoD has followed the "trainer" gameplay we can find in Akabur's games, or Elements Trainer and the likes. You could say it's between RPG and VN.
I doubt it'll change with the next updates though.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
But from experience we know that people are not as excited just about UI, backgrounds, and nicely coded systems alone, as they are for story-driven content and character interactions.
How do they explain my beating genitals at the sight of an actual shop interface then.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do they explain my beating genitals at the sight of an actual shot interface then.
That may be the case for you and some other people. But I'd guess most people still get more hard about story than UI. I bet your beating genitals are nothing compared to the raging erection I get whenever the game dumps some sweet lore on me. Especially if it's during an H-scene, like the last ''bad'' end. Double the pleasure. Nearly passed out. XD

Reactions: Lynn

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Yeah obviously, on the priority list, content comes first. Not going to argue that, ever.

But damn dawg, that interface looks sweet. Look at these, at these magnificient, mathematical squares. And the items, they, they glow so subtly while on display. And oh-my-god, is that a make-believe bas-relief in that upper rectangle? That has to be the sexiest UI I've seen in quite some time.

But all jokes aside, I guess it goes to prove how much the video game industry turned me into a quality whore. :happyblush

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah obviously, on the priority list, content comes first. Not going to argue that, ever.

But damn dawg, that interface looks sweet. Look at these, at these magnificient, mathematical squares. And the items, they, they glow so subtly while on display. And oh-my-god, is that a make-believe bas-relief in that upper rectangle? That has to be the sexiest UI I've seen in quite some time.

But all jokes aside, I guess it goes to prove how much the video game industry turned me into a quality whore. :happyblush
Nah, I feel ya though. Next time I play I'm not gonna be able to tell if I'm rubbing one off because of Elmy or because of the shop UI. 'Cause damn, that thing is fine. I wanna marry it.

Reactions: Lynn

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks great. Love it. A fapworthy shop for fapworhty characters. And it means more time for story and lore, and even more importantly, the H. :FeelsGoodMan:
Curses! And here I was hoping that I would be the first one to post the joyous news!

How do they explain my beating genitals at the sight of an actual shop interface then.
Are you me?! Am I you?!

I nearly came at work when I saw that pic.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I guess I will have to try this game soon then before they remove the old shop UI. There are too few games around with torture in them already :p
Right.
But you can still torture Maply if you feel like it. :happyblush

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Right.
But you can still torture Maply if you feel like it. :happyblush
I have actually not played the game yet so I don't know who that is :coldsweat:

I always try to wait a few versions before I try a game. Otherwise just when I am starting to really immense myself in the world and characters I find the game is over and I will have to wait another month. By the time the next update arrives I have already lost the connection with the game if you know what I mean. This game looks very promising to me, it would be a shame if I didn't enjoy it to the fullest.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I have actually not played the game yet so I don't know who that is :coldsweat:
I figured. I said too much already. :firstimekiss:

I always try to wait a few versions before I try a game. Otherwise just when I am starting to really immense myself in the world and characters I find the game is over and I will have to wait another month. By the time the next update arrives I have already lost the connection with the game if you know what I mean. This game looks very promising to me, it would be a shame if I didn't enjoy it to the fullest.
Of course. I tend to do the same thing.
The thing about KoD is that it's already pretty advanced, considering we're only on version 3.x. If you get invested in the story and read all the dialogs, you'll be at it for a while. The game is very choice-oriented and far from being "autopilot", meaning that you will have to use infos you had to figure out what you want to do. Again, I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't get specific.
Also, because the decisions you make do matter, there are many routes that are very different from each other. If you're a compulsive completionist, the game will eat up even more of your time to see all paths. Something really great about the game is that even the smallest thing, like doing or not doing something, will be acknowledged later in an event. It really makes you feel like you're playing an actual character, and for once, you do.

Of course you do whatever you feel like doing, but there's definitely more content in this than in any DmD-like VN that are supposed to be at the same dev stage (also I only need an excuse to start ranting, goddamnit).

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I figured. I said too much already. :firstimekiss:

Of course. I tend to do the same thing.
The thing about KoD is that it's already pretty advanced, considering we're only on version 3.x. If you get invested in the story and read all the dialogs, you'll be at it for a while. The game is very choice-oriented and far from being "autopilot", meaning that you will have to use infos you had to figure out what you want to do. Again, I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't get specific.
Also, because the decisions you make do matter, there are many routes that are very different from each other. If you're a compulsive completionist, the game will eat up even more of your time to see all paths. Something really great about the game is that even the smallest thing, like doing or not doing something, will be acknowledged later in an event. It really makes you feel like you're playing an actual character, and for once, you do.

Of course you do whatever you feel like doing, but there's definitely more content in this than in any DmD-like VN that are supposed to be at the same dev stage (also I only need an excuse to start ranting, goddamnit).
Way to hype it up! I was already looking forward to trying this game but now I have become especially pumped. There must be something special about a game that can evoke this kind of enthusiasm :)

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Go check other patreon accounts. You will see every end of month there is a small drop in the ammount of money pledged.
so the drop you talked about happened today, as patreon charges the donor at every start of the month, some patreons will end donating.
The drop I talked about happened after the announcement of that new orc character, reflecting my opinion that not all people are happy with that decision.
To compare: when Dystopian Project announced that they will use personalized tiles for their Claire's Quest, the patreon number went up roughly 10%.
When hreinngames announced the new female orc as side character, the patreon number went slightly down.
With that said I want hreinngames to succeed and I hope their future updates will include more popular charactes.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes