n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
It seems like I missed a lot of fun during my first playthrough, I missed all the bad-endings. This shows again one should always use a walk-trough I guess. Well, at least I have something to look forward too when I am going to do my full-slut run (as if I didn't already) :evilsmile:

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy
Jul 9, 2017
This whole thing about the updates imo is a double edged sword
We either get more updates but with less content
Or less updates with more content.
I'd prefer the latter, but I hope we do get a little something before the new year.
My $0.02: if they do more frequent updates we will actually get less content than we would in the same time frame with less frequent updates. Each release has it's own beta testing and bug fixing not to mention replying to a massive amount of messages with questions and reports when an update goes public. And there are also the patreon packs they have to do after each release. More frequent updates means they have to repeat the above steps for every update. Less frequent updates means they can spend that time working on the game.

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Hey, that's my job. :p

It really was. It easily took the spot of best scene from the trial ''bad'' end. Can't wait to see how they top it with the other ''bad'' ends. :evilsmile:
Are you guys talking about the feast ending when sabia works for tekruk , or is it another scene?

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
News update motherfuckers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the actual news update.

Well, it looks like we'll be working through Christmas to bring you the next update. While we are finishing up and preparing for a release, we wanted to provide you all with another update on what you can expect in the next release.

Following the Horned God's Night, the next major event in the orc calendar is the Red God's arena. More than just a tournament, it's a grand event for shows of strength and skill of many kinds. Players will have a chance to take advantage of the choices they've made up to this point, as there will be both required events and optional ones for extra bonuses.

We want to hold back some surprises for the release itself, but we'll tease a bit. One of the major events will be centered around an element of the game that has been introduced but not explored up to this point - one that players have been interested in from the beginning.

Some elements of KoD are a slow build, but we intend to cover all the content we've promised. The next version will offer a solid amount of a couple new types of content, and will set up a foundation to add even more later. Like NN, we can't do everything at once, but we intend to create a diverse game by the end.

We hope everyone has a good Christmas season! We'll be working to bring you the next version soon, so stay tuned for updates and a release date .

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Ah, ya beat me to it.
Monster fuck? I sure hope so. I want it to stab her. But not with the tail. XD
Man, smol Sabia is so cute. I almost feel bad for the impending rape and/or death that faces her. Almost. :evilsmile:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i dunno guys... i know its the same beast but the scale is a bit too big compared to the cg in murder trial

Reactions: ponyguy
Jun 30, 2017

Good to finally get an update on progress. Seems like the new version could be out by year's end which is fantastic. Definitely looking forward to this monster interaction. I'm sure there will be quite the public display for all those orcs in the crowd.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hopefully you can land a critical slash on that thing and get even more orcs in your pocket.
Yeah peeps, not everyone wants Sabia to fail so badly. ;)
Ha. Implying that her getting fucked equals failure. It is the greatest win. For me anyway. And for her, eventually. When she learns better. :evilsmile:
Besides, a critical ''blow'' will probably land me just as many orcs in my pocket, if not more. XD

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I am starting to think I might have multiple personalities-disorder because I feel like Sabia is an awesome badass gal and I want her to succeed in her quest for revenge and keep her safe from all harm and find peace of mind but at the same time I want her to fail and get brutally raped and suffer deeply. It's very confusing for me :coldsweat:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I am starting to think I might have multiple personalities-disorder because I feel like Sabia is an awesome badass gal and I want her to succeed in her quest for revenge and keep her safe from all harm and find peace of mind but at the same time I want her to fail and get brutally raped and suffer deeply. It's very confusing for me :coldsweat:
Good thing you can do both then. The magic of save-scumming before key choices. Ain't it grand? Ah, if only real life had it. XD

Reactions: n0b0dy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The scale is different, maybe it is the same type of monster but this one is bigger.:eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Haha, I guess it's no surprise you have that maggot baits profile pic:biggrin:

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes